View RSS Feed

Herman Toliver

Unofficial summerslam 2013 card

Rate this Entry
THE UNOFFICIAL SUMMERSLAM CARD!

Every now and again I try my hand at this. I've been doing it since I was a kid and I think I've gotten pretty good at it. This could work. Hopefully creative is reading and offer me a job, lol. (I tried to make this as realistic as possible based on the current state of WWE.)

Intercontinental Championship
Big E. Langston vs. Wade Barrett

I'd hope they would turn Big E. face by this time. But what a match this would be. I see World Champ written all over Big E. and this could be the run to start it all. Taking nothing away from Barrett as I see the same for him as well. But a perfect way to start off a great night!

Tag-Team 'Inferno' Match!
'The Brothers of Destruction' Kane and The Undertaker vs. 'The Shield' Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins

This match would be non-title for obvious reasons. Plus, Taker ain't coming back after this until WM30 so no point in taking the titles off The Shield. But if there's one environment that the Shield WON'T thrive in, it's a match like this! For those of you who don't know (the babies on here), an Inferno match is a match where the only way to win is to set your opponent on fire! And the ring is completely surrounded by flames. Needless to say, the Shield wears plenty of clothing which will burn, burn, burn.

Fatal Fourway United States Championship Match!
Dean Ambrose vs. The Miz vs. Fandango vs. Kofi Kingston

Not that I'm saying Fandango should win this one. You can pick your poison for this one, but I bet it would be fun to watch.

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Ok. So this one is a looong time and coming. I'm not sure how much longer they can keep Randy looking like a school boy but I can tell he's DYING to turn heel. And who better to turn heel against than the guy that all the little kiddies love and one of the posterboys of Saturday Morning Slam!?

Tag-Team Street Fight!!
C.M. Punk and Brock Lesnar 'The Heyman Guys' vs. Triple H and Chris Jericho

For this to really work it'd need to be pretty brutal. But I really think these guys could pull it off. BTW, if the Rock was still around I'd make this Rock vs. Brock but it doesn't look too hopeful he'll be back by then.

Triple Threat World Heavyweight Championship Match!
Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

Finally the triple threat match we should've seen last ppv. Hopefully Dolph will be back to 100% by then.

WWE Championship!
John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan

Needless to say, ole goat face would've shaved it all off by now and be screaming "Yes" again as he'd have made the big heel turn against Kane at the previous ppv, making him the #1 contender for the WWE Championship at Summerslam. And hopefully he'd give Cena the wrestling lesson of his life. The outcome? I'd like to see Ryback cost Cena the title for "being left off the SS card." Cena taps to the Yes lock. New Champ DB!!

I tried to keep the ppv from seeming too "gimmicky". I know it's a little unrealistic to have 2 tag matches, a triple threat, AND a fatal fourway at one ppv but it's the only way to include everyone who should be included.

Submit "Unofficial summerslam 2013 card" to Digg Submit "Unofficial summerslam 2013 card" to del.icio.us Submit "Unofficial summerslam 2013 card" to StumbleUpon Submit "Unofficial summerslam 2013 card" to Google

Comments

World title match really doesn't make sense cuz you got the same world champion with the same contenders around him right now.
    HHH/Jericho as team just isn't right.
    Inferno match is beyond extreme. What is the matter with putting the belts on the line? Just brings more prestige to the belts. What? Do you have Shield losing this match or something?
    I like that IC title match.
    Fatal 4 way is a head scratcher. Why is Kofi still in there?
    Needs more singles matches
    First off, I dont see Axel, Cesaro, Show, and Ryback being left off the card. It makes sense for Taker to want revenge on the Shield, but you cant put the belts on the Shield and just not defend them. I would love to see Punk/Lesnar team up, cause this would be a perfect way to have Heyman eventually turn on Punk. And Bryan absolutely needs to be in the title picture, but not as a stand-in like Ryback, but he needs to win the belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Roads
    First off, I dont see Axel, Cesaro, Show, and Ryback being left off the card. It makes sense for Taker to want revenge on the Shield, but you cant put the belts on the Shield and just not defend them. I would love to see Punk/Lesnar team up, cause this would be a perfect way to have Heyman eventually turn on Punk. And Bryan absolutely needs to be in the title picture, but not as a stand-in like Ryback, but he needs to win the belt.
    I can definately see Cesaro being left off. If he isn't on WM among other ppvs....why Summerslam is any different?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.