View RSS Feed

Mandark

WWE Promo's: Ruthless Agression Era Part 1

Rate this Entry
What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hi all,

I've only started blogging here two days ago. Not really proper blogs (they will come later), but just tributes to the excellent production team in WWE.

I have picked 10 from the attitude era, the post attitude era, and now from the Ruthless Aggression era. It's hard to know when this era ended, so I'm going to do it from June 2002 - Dec 2004, Jan 2005 - Dec 2006 and Jan 2007 - Aug 2008 (When PG era officially began.

So this is going to be 10 vid's that I think are the best from June 2002 to December 2004 from the Ruthless Aggression era. They are the one's that personally did and still do give me goosebumps. Not all these ended up being classic matches, or even classic feuds, but they made the match seem very epic, as they always try to make it out to be.

In the last two blogs, I haven't gone into detail on the matches, because the video's should give all the info you need.

Let's get to it.

Triple H v Kevin Nash - Bad Blood 2003

Triple H v Goldberg - Unforgiven 2003

Stone Cold Steve Austin v The Rock - WrestleMania XIX

Hulk Hogan v Mr McMahon - WrestleMania XIX (Epic)

Chris Jericho v Shawn Michaels - WrestleMania XIX (If you haven't noticed, WM 19 is must see)

Big Show v Brock Lesnar - Survivor Series 2002 (One of the best PPV's ever)

Randy Orton v Mick Foley - Backlash 2004

Kane v Rob Van Dam - Summerslam 2003

Eddie Guerrero v JBL - Great American Bash

Triple H v Chris Benoit v Shawn Michaels - WrestleMania XX

Please leave any comments you want.

Submit "WWE Promo's:  Ruthless Agression Era Part 1" to Digg Submit "WWE Promo's:  Ruthless Agression Era Part 1" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE Promo's:  Ruthless Agression Era Part 1" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE Promo's:  Ruthless Agression Era Part 1" to Google

Comments

I wouldnt say WWE has an "excellent" production team, id just consider that when they have flexibility with what they can do (and wrestlers they can use), then they can put out some pretty good stuff.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.