View RSS Feed

Speezy88

10 Ideas the WWE should Consider

Rate this Entry
Okay so the other day I read a blog post written by Callum entitled, “WWE: Future Champions” (Link Here). This article highlighted some WWE stars that the author felt should be future WWE champions and he outlines some good reasons as to why he picked the people he chose. In reading this blog, I found myself agreeing with some of his points as to some future WWE talent that should get some shine as well as some things going on in WWE today that aren’t good for these titles. It then got me to wondering about my own grievances and ideas that I have towards the ‘E and that if I could have it my way I would enact, so I present for your viewing pleasure, 10 Ideas the WWE should Consider (in no particular order):

1. PLEASE WWE put Naomi back as a Diva’s wrestler!!! She can go in the ring for real!

Let’s face facts; the WWE Divas division is weak! With the collapse of Kharma no longer being there, the Divas are down to a small handful of capable women’s wrestlers, but there is one person who the WWE don’t put on in the ring but THEY SHOULD! Her name is Naomi. She pretty much ran the NXT Divas Season and was great in FCW. Don’t believe me, Read this blog Knox wrote entitled “The Next Breakout WWE Diva” (Link Here )

2. Kaitlyn, Eve Torres, or Tamina needs to be Divas champ!

Kaitlyn because she can actually wrestle, Eve because she has gotten way better in the wrestling department, and/or Tamina because it seems like she was long overdue. One minute she was dominating the Divas, then a match with Layla and lost, and then nothing. How did that happen?!?!

3. Put the tag belts on the PrimeTimePlayers like RIGHT NOW!!

These two dudes #MillionsOfDollars, #MoneyMakin’Scholars, #PTP aka Darren Young and Titus O’Neil have been building up chemistry and teamwork since the days of NXT being on WWE.com(yeah remember that?). Now WWE makes them a legit threat to the Tag belts, they get a match at SummerSlam…and…LOSE?!?!....WHY?!?

4. WWE needs to give Justin Gabriel, Alex Riley, & Tyson Kidd, some shine (and some gold too)!

Okay so I am just sick and tired, of being like the rest of the IWC and saying something along the lines of “Man, Justin Gabriel, Alex Riley, & Tyson Kidd got some tremendous talent, but they don’t really get no attention on TV” WWE needs to fix this ASAP. It’s about time to start phasing out these older talents recycled down our throat guys and make way for the new generation.

5. Make Wade Barrett’s return (and his Barrage) mean something (World Heavyweight or WWE Belt)!

I’m not the only one who thinks that Wade Barrett is a big bad ass mofo that is ready to take the WWE by storm. Clearly his character has shown he has the cerebral ability to be great (a la being leader of Nexus and Corre). Time to take the mental ability and add it to his bare-knucklebrawler brash and arrogant attitude and make him the big time guy he deserves to be.

6. Where the heck is Dean Amborse?!?! Bring em’ out already!!!

Does anyone remember when Dean Ambrose was getting so much love from the IWC? Does anyone remember Dean Ambrose having a twitter war with Mick Foley? Does anyone remember Dean Ambrose wrestling CM Punk in FCW and afterwards CM Punk giving him props and saying he’s gonna be a big deal soon? Yeah I do too but one question….WHERE IS HE?!?! He should have been came out onto the main scene in WWE.

7. Keep doing Dolph Ziggler with these almost cashing in MITB spots!

I absolutely love how the WWE is twisting my emotions with Dolph Ziggler. I mean a guy who a lot of people in the IWC think should be a World Heavyweight Champ has the best opportunity to become one, and every time he gets close to cashing it in….something always happens! Whether it be that Sheamus comes to and gives him the Brogue Kick, Randy Orton stops him and gives him the RKO, or he decides at the last second not to cash it in. It makes for some dramatic television.

8. Please stop with the Jerry Lawler matches PLEASE!!!

Look I get it, CM Pink needed a pawn to beat up on and handle to prove his point that he is BEST IN THE WORLD, but of all the pawns he could use, the ‘E gives him Jerry Lawler?!?! Gimme a break man! Look Jerry Lawler is a 60-something washed up wrestler who can barely….correction….CAN’T commentate and you guys chose him to be the sacrificial lamb to be slaughtered for the benefit of the CM Punk-I WANT RESPECT campaign?!?! Two words……BAD IDEA!!!

9. Please stop putting John Cena last on my PPVs !!

Almost all of the PPVs this year ended involving John Cena in some form of fashion. In fact Here is a list of the last match to go on a PPV starting at Elimination Chamber (FEB):

  • Elimination Chamber (FEB): John Cena def Kane (Ambulance Match
  • Wrestlemania 29 (APR): Rock def John Cena
  • Extreme Rules (APR): John Cena def Brock Lesnar (Extreme Rules Match)
  • Over the Limit (MAY): John Laurinaitis def John Cena
  • No Way Out (JUNE): John Cena def Big Show (Steel Cage; Laurinaitis Fired)
  • Money in The Bank (July): Cena def Kane, Jericho, Big Show, & Miz (WWE MITB)
  • SummerSlam (AUG) Brock Lesar def Triple H

Question: Which one of these things is not like the others?!?! I know Cena is a big deal, but we’ve seen 8 of 12 PPVs & 7 of 8 had John Cena in the MAIN EVENT!!! Quit putting him there all the time. There are other guys more deserving of that spot……like CM Punk #RESPECT

10. I WISH THIS WOULDN’T HAPPEN, BUT IT’S SO OBVIOUS TO SEE: at the Royal Rumble, have CM Punk loses the WWE Title to Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, only to have John Cena win the Royal Rumble in order to finally get the WWE Title back at Wrestlemainia 29 (only for the WWE to setup Rock Cena III at WM30).

I pose this scenario to you all and save this blog if it comes true:

CM Punk beats John Cena at Night of Champions, and keeps the title til January. The Rock comes in at the Royal Rumble and beats CM Punk for the title while John Cena wins the Rumble. Cena then beats Rock at WrestleMania 29, and then we get a whole ‘nother freakin’ year of Rock vs Cena because the WWE is going to plan it as the “rubber match to take place on the grandest stage of them all….WRESTLEMANIA 30!!”

You know what I call this: PREDICTABLE WWE PROGRAMMING
You know what’s wrong with WWE: PREDICTABLE WWE PROGRAMMING

Thanks for reading, & please feel free to comment about this blog and share your thoughts as this is only my 2nd blog. All the feedback is appreciated (EVEN the negative ones) Thank you and God Bless!!

Submit "10 Ideas the WWE should Consider" to Digg Submit "10 Ideas the WWE should Consider" to del.icio.us Submit "10 Ideas the WWE should Consider" to StumbleUpon Submit "10 Ideas the WWE should Consider" to Google

Tags: blogs, ideas, wwe
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Heavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I don't do WWE anymore...but I read this just because I was curious to see. I love hearing people's ideas good or bad. I'll start with the obvious. Divas, nah. Not gonna happen. Who cares anyway. You want good women's wrestling, watch the show on Thursday nights. Gabriel, Riley, and Kidd? Not gonna happen. Kidd, perhaps down the line, but let's face it. Riley and Gabriel are probably still on the roster because of the Linda campaign. Ziggler almost cashing in is nothing new or original, much like Ziggler himself. Who's Dean Ambrose? What's the big deal with the Prime Time Players? King wrestling once in a while isn't horrible. But should be more like in tag team matches with Santino where it's comedy type stuff. And Wade Barrett should come back a full fledged FACE.

    You have got to be crazy as hell thinking Barrett could be face. He can and will be one of the biggest heels ever and no Jerry shouldn't wrestle period especially for comedy, I understand it's all about "entertainment" now but the real fans still rather see actual wrestling. And just cuz Kidd got a little push for the MITB match doesn't mean he's getting a super one cuz clearly now they see him and Gabriel as a tag team which is good for them. And A-Ry well he could be something big one day, perhaps Randy orton status
  2. Speezy88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    You are hecks right about Tamina and Eve. Eve has that athleticism and promo skills and Tamina is just amazing in the ring. I hate seeing divas like these two being under the likes of Layla. Layla annoys me now cause its the same thing. She comes out and beats whoever she is facing, thats it.

    The thing I have about you on Wade Barret, yes he will be world champion, no doubt, but I think he should like win the IC Title first, have a credible reign, and win his first world championship (hopefully WWE Title) at a good time. I would hate for him to win his first world title by a quickly thrown together match that takes place at a rememberless ppv. Besides, him winning his first world title by beating Sheamus? Not really cool. He should beat like John Cena or Y2J (which would be awesome) when he returns for the world title. Thanks for the blog
    Your welcome and thanks for reading and the feedback. I think you have a point with Wade Barrett. It would probably be better to get the IC Title especially and help bring some prestige back to it. I also like your thought of Wade maybe beating a John Cena or Jericho, but just asking why not Sheamus? They could bill it as an Englishman fighting what he thinks is the lower part of the United Kingdom, an Irishman. Just tossing it out there.
  3. Speezy88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I've wanted Eve to be the Divas champion since she turned on Ryder.

    Surprised PTP didn't win the tag titles at Summerslam.

    Barrett should have won the WWE title at Survivor Series in 2010!!

    I hope Ziggler holds on to the MITB til Wrestlemania and cashes it in on a world title winner who beat the champion and ruin his wrestlemania moment. That should get some heat. Especially if it is a babyface!! Should be like a 1st time world champion too!!

    Ever since the Cole garbage, I've been against Lawler getting in the ring. His last good rivalry in WWE I can remember was vs Hassan back in 2005.

    I don't believe Rock/Cena 3 will occur if that scenario happens as you suggested. I figure WWE will go with Cena vs Taker at WM 30. Got to do that match before Taker is done. Rumor has it that Cena could win the title at NOC in his hometown and face Rock at the Rumble setting up a match between Punk/Rock at Mania. Personally, I'd rather see Punk keep the title past that. Make his reign legit instead of stopping the storyline after like a month. Be a huge mistake if Punk doesn't leave NOC with the WWE title. Again, WWE has messed up several times before with Nexus, Barrett at Survivor Series, Angle and Goldberg not winning the title at Summerslam. I could go on, but you know where I'm going with this.

    I have no problem Cena or anybody being booked as the final match as long as it is the match everyone wants to see. The Rumble always finishes the show for the Rumble. Kane vs Cena did surprised me ending the show. Looking back, I believe the world title match should have with Sheamus standing tall above Daniel Bryan holding the world title. I was expecting a Chamber match to finish it. Don't know how anyone in the ring mind could argue against Lesnar or Rock vs Cena shouldn't have ended their respective ppvs. No match I wanted to see more. Over the Limit? I guess since Show wasn't suppose to show up, but did was basically the main reason why that match ended the show. I don't believe anyone actually believed Sheamus or Punk would lose the belt which is why I believe there was a bit more interest in Cena vs Big Johnny. Not to say anyone was expecting a 5 star match or anything, but to see Johnny get the crap beat out of him. People reacted strongly towards Cena which is why they like him to end the show. Not a big fan of Sheamus as a face. Punk lost that momentum he once had. Stupid decision to have him not challenge for a rematch clause at the next ppv. I hated the fued he had with HHH/Nash. NWO had that to finish the show because it had a gm getting fired. I believe if Punk was involved in a storyline with Big Johnny or anyone with a GM with a match getting him fired....it more likely than not should end the show no matter who is involved. I had no idea what match should have ended the show for MITB because no match intrigued me other than MITB matches. Everyone knew Dolph would leave w/ one of those MITB cases which is why it didn't end the show. Bryan vs Punk had been done too many times. Unless a title change, it shouldn't have ended the show. I think everyone including myself expected HHH/Lesnar to end the show despite me hating the face he faced HHH. I wanted him to face Orton at the show because both of the superstars history at the event. Glad Lesnar won, but I hope we don't get a rematch. No, I don't want it at WM 29. If that scenario would happen, who would face Taker? Other than Sheamus or Cena, no one really intrigues me. Prefer Lesnar vs Taker o.
    Thanks for reading and your response as well. I definitely agree with you that if Ziggler cashed in at WrestleMania against who wins the World Heavyweight Title, especially if that person is face that it would garner a heck of a lot of heat. I understand your viewpoints on why the matches came last at the PPVs, but I just found that stat to be staggering. Your idea of Cena taking on Taker has got me thinking bout doing a forum post. How do you think this would go:

    John Cena, Rock, Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, CM Punk, Sheamus, Randy Otron, Triple H: Out of these guys, make 2 singles matches you’d like to see at Wrestlemania 29.
  4. Speezy88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I don't do WWE anymore...but I read this just because I was curious to see. I love hearing people's ideas good or bad. I'll start with the obvious. Divas, nah. Not gonna happen. Who cares anyway. You want good women's wrestling, watch the show on Thursday nights. Gabriel, Riley, and Kidd? Not gonna happen. Kidd, perhaps down the line, but let's face it. Riley and Gabriel are probably still on the roster because of the Linda campaign. Ziggler almost cashing in is nothing new or original, much like Ziggler himself. Who's Dean Ambrose? What's the big deal with the Prime Time Players? King wrestling once in a while isn't horrible. But should be more like in tag team matches with Santino where it's comedy type stuff. And Wade Barrett should come back a full fledged FACE.
    Thanks for the input DK. I do watch TNA as well (that’s the show on Thursday nights boys and girls). And maybe you’re right in that some of these things may not happen, but hey dare to dream right? Another thing Wade Barrett….Face…..you sure? I mean nothing to me about him says face. Leader of the Nexus and Corre, the man who got Cena into Nexus by trickery and a bare-knuckle brawler doesn’t exactly scream out great face character.

    BTW Dean Ambrose aka Jon Moxley is not a bad talent at all, him and CM Punk went at it in FCW a while back in a 30 min match. Look him up man and you’ll see.

    Quick Question: You really think that the only reason that Justin Gabriel and Alex Riley are there are because WWE hasn’t done their spring cleaning due to Linda’s campaign? Are you saying that WWE should get rid of them once they do decide to do some cleaning?
  5. SamoanBulldozer17's Avatar
    This is what I would rather see..

    Night of Champions, John Cena beats CM Punk in order to become the new WWE Champion.

    Royal Rumble, CM Punk goes on to win the Rumble while The Rock beats Cena in their rematch but for the WWE title.
    While The Rock is celebrating, BAM!, CM Punk comes out and kicks Rock in the back of the head setting for their match-up at Wrestlemania 30.

    That's how I want it to go.
  6. Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    I agree with most of your points dude, be patient with PTP and Kidd, Riley and Gabriel will be future endeavored soon I believe, they should be wearing gold soon, I hope I don't have to see another King's match in my life LOL.

    I think Punk will hold the belt until RR to face The Rock, stteing up then for the Tock vs Cena 2, for those you said this match should never happen again and the "once in a lifetime" thing....LOL you guys, you know sequels means money

    Seem Barrett is ready for his world title push and that's good thing, I'm loving Ziggler is doing this cashing teases he must hold that birefcase for a long time yet

    Cesaro and Sandow have just been crawling their way to the main roster in recent months so I think it's better to Ambrose to wait and debuted him later, maybe around the Rumble.

    The only thing I disagree it's the diva division, it's not necessary anymore so the better would be scrap it.

    Good blog Bro!!
  7. DK Wrestling Savior's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speezy88
    Thanks for the input DK. I do watch TNA as well (that’s the show on Thursday nights boys and girls). And maybe you’re right in that some of these things may not happen, but hey dare to dream right? Another thing Wade Barrett….Face…..you sure? I mean nothing to me about him says face. Leader of the Nexus and Corre, the man who got Cena into Nexus by trickery and a bare-knuckle brawler doesn’t exactly scream out great face character.

    BTW Dean Ambrose aka Jon Moxley is not a bad talent at all, him and CM Punk went at it in FCW a while back in a 30 min match. Look him up man and you’ll see.

    Quick Question: You really think that the only reason that Justin Gabriel and Alex Riley are there are because WWE hasn’t done their spring cleaning due to Linda’s campaign? Are you saying that WWE should get rid of them once they do decide to do some cleaning?
    The reason I say Barrett as a face, is because he's been gone a while, he had a decent promo video that I saw, I can only assume the others were just as good, and how great would it be to see the Bare Knuckle Brawler take out Brock Lesnar? It might not happen like you say, we can dream, right? I would love to see a huge fan pop for his return. Where it goes from there? Sky's the limit.

    I don't think they SHOULD get rid of Riley and Gabriel, but I think they will. I thought both of them were pretty darn good, and WWE has kept them buried. I mean, Post Corre and Post Miz feud, they haven't done much of anything. Their talents, I believe, could be better served elsewhere, (ahem, TNA, ahem)

    For Dean Ambrose, that's just something I write whenever someone mentions him...I figured he's pretty good from the fan following he gets on here.

    Good ideas though. I enjoyed this read.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.