View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

Top 3 moments in the history of TNAs "No Surrender"

Rate this Entry
I try to give love to WWE ppvs each month as you can see in my previous blogs. PPVs that come up, I always have my favorite moments listed. With TNA's No Surrender, I'll post my top 3 that obviously should stand out in every TNA fans mind when thinking about the history of the ppv.

3. .Kurt Angle defends all TNA belts 07-Back in 07, he beat Joe w/ all TNA titles up for grabs at Hard Justice. He won the match celebrating ended shortly because he was forced to defend all the titles he won. At the time being, X-Division, tag team, and TNA world title. Kurt claims his favorite match in TNA was against Jay Lethal when he lost the title at Hard Justice in an upset. Crowd was into it after that stunning victory by Lethal. Retained the world title vs Abyss along with losing the tag titles to Ron Killings and Pac Man. A night few TNA fans forget.

2. Kurt Angle's Announcement 06-Rumors swirling of who was coming to TNA. Seems as if every time they tease someone to come to TNA, names come up on TNA's program is Goldberg and Lesnar. Goldberg admitted he gets po over it. In any case, fans thought it was Goldberg in the arena. However, when the announcement happened at No Surrender 06 the fans went nuts that Kurt was coming to TNA. Kurt Angle took TNA to heights Hogan wish he could.

1. AJ Styles wins the TNA world title 09-AJ was great and may favorite wrestler when I first started watching TNA. Still is one of my favorites. After the X-Division and tag title runs, TNA made it him out to be a joke. Sad to see making him be Kurt and Christians side kick acting like Eric Young at times. They even made him dress up in a Turkey suit for goodness sake. Carrying Tomko as tag champ. Winning the TNA world title after all the bs was special to me. Which is why it is my favorite moment not only in No Surrender history, but TNA history.

Honorable mention: Fans revenge match: Joe vs Jarrett 06-Should be higher one could argue. It just stands out in my mind. TNA had a contest where you could participate by sending in a video speaking as to why you hate Jeff Jarrett. I would have probably won and got on the ppv. LOL! You can look up some of the fan entry videos by searching on youtube jeff jarrett fans revenge no surrender. Fans got the oppurtunity to be lumberjacks with straps given to them to whip Jarrett. Get revenge for all the bs Jarrett put us through.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this piece. LOL! Any moments that you'd like to get acknowledged? Put it in the comment section.

Submit "Top 3 moments in the history of TNAs "No Surrender"" to Digg Submit "Top 3 moments in the history of TNAs "No Surrender"" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 3 moments in the history of TNAs "No Surrender"" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 3 moments in the history of TNAs "No Surrender"" to Google

Updated 08-25-2012 at 08:35 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Gud list bro..

Also Aj/Daniels vs LAX for tag championship match at NS 2006 was also a gr8 No Surrender match..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    Gud list bro..

Also Aj/Daniels vs LAX for tag championship match at NS 2006 was also a gr8 No Surrender match..
    That match was certainly on my mind when making the list.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.