View RSS Feed

Daveydoodles

"IMPACT WRESTLING" 8/23/12 RESULTS AND FUTURE PLANS

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
1. We open the show, with Sting and a bunch of the guys from the roster, in and around the ring. Sting starts talking about all the attacks and how he and the boys want revenge, especially Hulk. So then two members come from the crowd, and come in the ring. Soon after a fight breaks out with one of their faces being revealed. I think its Wes Brisco, but he says they are in for a long night. Sting has a backstage segment with Robbie E, RVD and Styles and he says, that you all had individual "BFG Series" matches with "The Pope" D' Angelo Dinero but sense he was taken out at "Hardcore Justice" with a "dislocated shoulder", that won't be the case so all three of you will face off in a triple threat match tonight with the same format as usual seven points for a pin. ten for a submisson. It was really one on one between Van Dam and Styles because, Robbie E was quite a dark horse but suprise suprise he pick up the scraps and the seven points via the pin. That win however didn' mean jack since he is way way back in the standing, however, I would like to see Van Dam win but Joe has been on a roll in his own right. Sting then cuts a backstage promo, saying he is still waiting for them to come in mass. "Aces & 8'S" (I think one of them and I think it might be the guy who told them its gonna be a long night was the guy attacked and threatened by Hulk) run into Sting and he tells them how he loves to play games to especially cards. Then, Hogan hits one of the guys with a ball bat and he (Hogan) tells him that if he even looks at Brooke he will ripped his heart out of his body and feed it to his dog. Then Sting says your back, your back, then he announces "IT'S SHOWTIME". "Aces & 8'S" was shown backstage, saying that they are gonna unleash hell tonight. during the Anderson...Anderson/Bully Ray match, we get a shot of the backstage area where we see "Aces & 8'S" walking towards the ring presumingly then they are taking ouy by Angle, Gunner & Robbie T with weapons of sorts such as a trash can. Sting's in the ring w/ the boys then he calls out "Aces & 8'S" they eventually all come out in force. Then it turns out to be a riot all over the arena. They very well could have broken "Aries" wrist "kayfabe". I still feel, that it is gonna be Jarrett, Brisco, Gallows, Masters, DDP, D'lo and a couple others in the long run.

2. Tessmacher cuts a promo, saying that she thanks Brooke for another chance for the "Knockout's Championship", but she calls out Tara, for "Open Fight Night". The special referee for this match is "Taryn Terrell". Tara pretty much handles business & picks up the easy win. I see this like the Rey/Eddie feud summer '05, where Eddie became upsessed with trying to win a match against him. I see this the same way with this current angle.

3. Hardy v. Robbie THardy wins, Robbie T had some power shots but still stood no chance against Hardy. He (Jeff) is also a legit "BFG Series"
contender

4. Backstage Segment Kaz/Daniels Chris says, that AJ thinks he has all the answerts to all the questions, the only problem with that he has not heard all the questions. This scenario reminds me of a famous "Roddy Piper" quote "Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions." I still get the feeling that it will turn out to be either Kaz/Daniels kid or she is really not pregnent. AJ comes out, and says that he wants to apologize to his fans & friends and most of all his family. But, he promises if this kid turns out to be his he will be the best father he can possibly be. Kaz & Daniels coime out, and say that it is a fact that virtually all young adults today in prisons are in because they never had that father figure in their lives, and that Styles is self centered. Claire Lynch's attorney comes out and reads a statement, and to put it into a nutshell that this whole thing was a scam and that she was never pregnent. This was one of my theories all along.

5. Gut check Chris Luiee v. Gunner decent performance by Luiee however, Gunner gets the victory. Still waiting on two yes votes right off the bat. Decision next week.

6. ODB Backstage She is talking on her cell phone to Eric Young, who she is irritated at because she hasn't seen him in a few weeks and she is ready to get back in the ring.

7. Anderson...Anderson in ring segment/match v. Bully Ray, Ken says that he wants his final match in the "BFG Series" to be his match tonifght against Bully Ray on "Open Fight Night". Good match, Anderson...Anderson got the duke. Ita a shame though because, even though he won and gained the seven points he needed to win via submission to be in contention to advance in the tournament.

Submit ""IMPACT WRESTLING" 8/23/12 RESULTS AND FUTURE PLANS" to Digg Submit ""IMPACT WRESTLING" 8/23/12 RESULTS AND FUTURE PLANS" to del.icio.us Submit ""IMPACT WRESTLING" 8/23/12 RESULTS AND FUTURE PLANS" to StumbleUpon Submit ""IMPACT WRESTLING" 8/23/12 RESULTS AND FUTURE PLANS" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This was painful to read. The layout was bad. There was a lot of typos and bad grammar. Plus, I have no clue what show you were watching if you think Luiee put on a decent performance. He was chubby, slow, selling bad, and just looked like he put no effort into the match at all.
    EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS THAT IS YOUR THIS WAS MINE.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.