View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED SummerSlam Predictions

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. I am back 48 hours before SummerSlam and will share with you my predictions for the event. Hope you all enjoy.

[B]Pre-Show match
United States Championship
Santino Marella (c) vs. Antonio Cesaro w/ Aksana [/B]

For this match, I think Santino's reign as US Champion is just about up. I think Cesaro will win the title with a little help from Aksana.

[B]Finish:[/B] Aksana distracts the referee as Antonio hits a thumb to Santino's eye, allowing him to hit the Neutralizer for the win.
[B]Winner and NEW United States Champion: Antonio Cesaro

Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

[/B]I think Mysterio's chance at winning the Intercontinental title for a third time is pretty big BUT I don't think Miz's reign will be this short. Miz will find a way to put Mysterio away to retain the title.

[B]Finish:[/B] Mysterio will hit the 619 kick on Miz and will go for the splash. Miz moves out of the way but Mysterio rolls on the mat. He charges at Miz in the corner but Miz moves and rolls Mysterio up and holds onto the tights for the three count.
[B]Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: The Miz[/B]

[B]Kane vs. Daniel Bryan [/B]

For this match, everyone predicts that Kane will dominate and win the match BUT I think Bryan will win somehow.

[B]Finish:[/B] Kane goes for the Chokeslam on Bryan but Bryan kicks Kane in the gut and then in the head. He slaps Kane and then hightails it out of the ring. Kane chases him around the ringside and catches him. He slams Bryan into the ring steps and then into the announcer table. He rips it apart and then knocks Bryan down with the TV Monitor, giving Bryan the DQ victory. He then grabs him by the throat and Chokeslams Bryan through the announcer table.
[B]Winner via Disqualification: Daniel Bryan [/B]

[B]WWE Tag Team Championship
Triple Threat Tag Team match [/B]
[B]Kofi Kingston and R-Truth (c) vs. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil vs. Primo and Epico w/ Rosa Mendes [/B]

For this match, I think we will have new tag team champions. I think the new champs will be The Prime Time Players (Young and Titus).

[B]Finish:[/B] Kingston hits Trouble in Paradise on Primo. Epico goes for the Backstabber on Kingston but Truth pulls him out of the ring and tosses him into the barrier. Titus hits the Big Boot on Kingston, taking him out. Truth tackles Titus out of the ring. They brawl as Darren Young covers Primo to steal the win and the tag titles.
[B]Winners and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions: Darren Young and Titus O'Neil[/B]

[B]World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio w/ Ricardo Rodriguez [/B]

On SmackDown, Booker T reinstated this match for the World Title. Even though Sheamus has an "injured" arm, I think he will retain against Del Rio.

[B]Finish:[/B] Ricardo tries to interfere by distracting the ref. Sheamus grabs Ricardo by the shirt. Del Rio tries to capitalize with the Running Enziguri but Sheamus ducks it and Del Rio ends up kicking Ricardo. Sheamus hits the Brogue Kick on Del Rio for the pin and the win.
[B]Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus[/B]

After the match, Del Rio gets up and low blows Sheamus. He locks in the Cross Armbar on the champion. He keeps it in tight as the ref tries to get him to let go. Del Rio finally does and then picks up the World Title belt. He puts it over his shoulder and then leaves. Randy Orton's music hits! He comes charging out and attacks Del Rio. He immediately hits the RKO on Del Rio and poses for the fans. Orton goes over and helps Sheamus up. He hands Sheamus the World Title and they stare down.

[B]Triple H w/ Shawn Michaels??? vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman [/B]

This match is 10 Years in the Making. After the storyline angle on RAW with HBK getting his arm broken by Lesnar, he might not be at SummerSlam in The Game's corner. Therefore, I will do two outcomes. One with HBK's appearance and the other without an appearance.

[B]No HBK Appearance:[/B] Lesnar hits the F5 on Triple H but The Game kicks out at two. Triple H fights back and hits the Pedigree on Lesnar and covers him but Heyman places Brock's foot on the bottom rope. Triple H goes after Heyman. He backs Heyman up the ramp. Just then...Stephanie McMahon's music hits! Out comes The Game's wife. She backs Heyman up until Heyman backs into Triple H. He turns around into Triple H and then turns around into a huge slap from Stephanie. Triple H tosses Heyman into the ring. Stephanie climbs onto the apron. Lesnar comes back up and shoves The Game into Steph, knocking her off the apron. The Game gets distracted and Lesnar hits the F5 out of nowhere a second time. He covers Triple H and gets the win.

[B]Winner: Brock Lesnar[/B]

[B]HBK Appearance:[/B] If HBK does not appear, I have a feeling Lesnar will win. Paul will try and interfere. Triple H tosses him in the ring and goes for the Pedigree. Lesnar makes the save and hits the F5 on Triple H. He covers him but The Game kicks out. He goes for it again but Triple H escapes and hits the Pedigree. He covers him but Heyman pulls the ref out of the ring before the three count. Triple H goes after Heyman as Heyman hightails it up the ramp. Just then...HBK's music hits. He comes out in an armbrace. Both HBK and The Game drag him to the ring. HBK takes him out with Sweet Chin Music. Lesnar gets back up and knocks The Game into Shawn. He picks Shawn up for the F5. Triple H low blows Lesnar. Shawn goes back into the corner and stomps his foot. He hits the Super Kick on Lesnar who falls into the path of another Pedigree from Triple H. Shawn goes outside and tosses the referee back into the ring. The Game covers Lesnar and the referee makes the three count.

[B]Winner: Triple H
[/B]

[B]Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler [/B]

Jericho comes out with his ribs taped up a little to sell his rib injury from SmackDown. For this match, I think Jericho will win. Ziggler will pick up nearfalls but won't be able to put Jericho away.

[B]Finish:[/B] Ziggler will hit the Leg Drop Bulldog on Jericho. He'll go for the Sleeper Hold but Jericho flips him over and goes for the Walls of Jericho. Ziggler makes it to the ropes before Jericho locks it in all the way. He rakes Jericho in the eyes and then hits the Zig Zag. He covers him but Jericho kicks out just before the three count. Ziggler goes up to the top and waits for Jericho to stand up. He dives but Jericho catches him in mid-air with a Codebreaker for the pinfall win.
[B]Winner: Chris Jericho

WWE Championship
Triple Threat match
CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena vs. Big Show

[/B]For this match, I think Punk will retain. I think Punk will go on to Royal Rumble to face the Rock in a title match, lose the title which will set up Rock vs. Cena II at WrestleMania 29.

[B]Finish:[/B] Each man will hit their finishing move. Punk will hits Cena with the GTS but Show will break up the pin. Cena then hits the Attitude Adjustemtn on Show but Show kicks out at two. Punk hits a kick to Cena's head and then goes for a kick to Show but Show blocks it and hits the Chokeslam on Punk. He covers him but Punk gets his foot on the bottom rope. Show goes to get the WWE Title belt. He comes back into the ring but Cena knocks Show down with a Running Shoulder Block and then hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. He goes for the STF on Show but Show is too big. Show elbows Cena and Punk scoops Cena up for the GTS again. Cena fights out of it and shoves Punk into Big Show. Show swings at Punk but Punk ducks the Weapon of Mass Destruction and it connects to Cena, knocking him out of the ring. Punk grabs the title belt and clocks Show with it. Show still stands and Punk runs at him and clocks him again. He covers Show and gets the win to retain the title.
[B]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: CM Punk[/B]

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT. LEAVE YOUR OWN PREDICTIONS BELOW.

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED SummerSlam Predictions" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED SummerSlam Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED SummerSlam Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED SummerSlam Predictions" to Google

Updated 08-18-2012 at 07:07 PM by ozfan

Tags: summerslam
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

What about Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar? Also the tag title match isn't a triple threat it's just Kofi/Truth vs. PTP
    Very good blog. I especially like the Triple H/Lesnar match. The possibilities of those outcomes in my opinion is pretty certain.
    Updated 08-18-2012 at 07:11 PM by ozfan
    Santino bt Cesaro
    Ziggler bt Jericho
    PTP bt Kingston & Truth
    Miz bt Mysterio
    Sheamus bt Del Rio
    Ziggler bt Sheamus(Cash in)
    Bryan bt Kane
    Punk bt Show & Cena
    Lesnar bt HHH
    Lol he forgot about Brock vs HHH even tho we see recaps every single show.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.