WWE '13: Which Wrestlers to Include
by, 08-15-2012 at 08:51 PM (7717 Views)
Hi boys and girls and welcome to part 2 of WWE 13: Which wrestler? I am going to finish the work I did in my latest blog entry and this time I am going to include those wrestlers I think have a good chance to be in the game, more likely than some of the other guys that I include in part 1. Here are my choices:
- Goldust. Hade some decent feuds in the mid card division. Won the Intercontinental title in 1999 during the Attitude Era. An underrated wrestler who should be included.
- APA, Acolytes attire and APA attire. Farooq and Bradshaw 2 guys who was very over with the crowd and played the more adult version of the WWE very good. With their gambling and the beer they showed what Attitude means.
- Owen Hart. I am sure that he is not going to be included in the game but I can always hope and dream about an Owen Hart character.
- William Regal. Joined the WWE in 1998 but didn’t have a nice run because he got injured before he could make an appearance. He joined WCW but returned to WWE in 2000 and had in my opinion a very funny feud with Jericho.
- Shane McMahon. In my opinion he should be include in the game before Stephanie or Vince since he gave 200% in the ring and was an excellent performer even with the limited training he got. Just those OMG moments he made could be used in the game.
- Lita and Trish. Made the diva division even though the division was more about the sex appealing and these two women’s are very hot. Last time I played with Lita was in Smackdown HCTP (I had SVR2007 but never picked her) and same with Trish. So I would like to include these two hot divas in my 6 man battle royals.
- Val Venis. Hello Ladies! Maybe not the most beloved character but I think he should be included to the roster thanks to his very edgy character. Just to be billed as a Playboy is something you wouldn’t see in today’s WWE.
- Sable, Debra, Stephanie. Maybe not the best wrestlers in their division but they had the sexy body that made them superstars. Would love to have them in Universe mode as managers for Austin or Triple H.
- Ivory? I loved her character when she was a part of Right to Censor and a very underrated diva who in my opinion gets overshadowed by Trish and Lita or Chyna.
- Godfather? Could his character work in the PG WWE? NO! Could his Kama Mustafa work? YES! So it’s more likely we see Kama Mustafa than Godfather thanks to his entrance. Without the HOS there is no Godfather.
- The Radicals without Chris Benoit. Could it work? Should they mention The Radicals or should they only include Eddie. But without Malenko and Saturn there is no Eddie as he started with those guys in the Attitude Era. In my opinion THQ should include them separately and not give some attention to Benoit even if we all know who he was.
- Too Cool and Rikishi. 3 guys who got well over with the kids. Started in the Attitude Era and ended in the Attitude Era. Rikishis dive from the Steel Cage against Val Venis is an OMG Moment and don’t forget the Chokeslam he received from Undertaker.
- 2 guys that I don’t think complained about not getting a decent storyline or didn’t fight for the top gold but played their part of the Attitude Era and made their character something we could pay attention to, I am speaking of the Holly Cousins. Crash the guy who was billed as a 400+ pound wrestler and his “Cousin” Hardcore Holly made some memorable moments in the hardcore division. Crash Holly, The Houdini of Hardcore won the Hardcore Title 22 times and as I saw in his face he loved everything about it. So if THQ is going to have the Hardcore title (which I believe they are going to have) THQ need to include two guys who was a part of it almost the whole time.
In this list I am going to include wrestlers I think THQ are not going to pick: X-Pac, Chyna, Test, Albert, Raven, Bull Buchanan, Steven Richards, Jeff Jarrett, D’Lo Brown and Chris Benoit.
They all have something that I believe WWE doesn’t want to have in the WWE 13 game and therefor they are not going to be included.
Well that’s all folks! Please check my Part 1 and be sure to read my next blog which is about which wrestlers should be included in the WWE 13 game from the current era. And if you are not down with that I got 2 words for ya! READ IT!