View RSS Feed

Great One

Great One: The Real Reasons Why People Hate Cena

Rate this Entry
Hello people it's me again Great One talking about why there is so much hate towards Cena.

1.His character; SuperCena. Yeah I get it's a PG era but really? he comes back with like 5 moves out of no where and wins the match. And I mean I'm a Cena fan and all but really? That's getting really really old. He's getting plain and actually pretty boring but like I said I'm a Cena fan but his character needs an upgrade like maybe going back to rapping or something. Doing the same moves over and over again out of nowhere is pretty annoying so he needs some new moves to improve his character he needs to stop being a "superhero"

2.Title shots; Now we all know he's almost always in the title picture like 90% of the time. And people hate that because since he always gets a title shot none of the newer stars get pushed to be champions. See that actually gets on my nerves but I think I get more pissed when Cena wins the title and then loses it a couple weeks later. I mean he barely keeps it longer then 3 ppv's I think that's why I hate when he's in title matches because when he does win the title it's never a long reign like Cm Punk.

3.Heel turn; As for me I like the faces better but really a lot peole including myself is tired of Cena being the good guy I actually want to see him turn heel just to see how it goes.Yeah one may argue he turned heel when he was forced to join the Nexus but I wouldn't necessary count that as a heel turn. And this past year Cena had so many chances to turn heel like when Kane wanted him to embrace the hate, and when he started to fued with The Rock. But yet he is still SuperCena. I mean as much as everybody including myself wants Cena to turn heel and stay heel for a while I don't think it's gonna happen. Vince sees him as a money maker from all the kids so he doesn't want him to turn heel because he's afraid the sales will go down. I guess we can only hope and pray that one day he turns heel.

4.MAIN EVENT!!!; I capitalist that to prove a point he's always I mean ALWAYS is in the main event and that is annoying and pretty uncalled for. I can see why CM Punk wants to be respected because he doesn't get the respect he deserves. I mean he's been WWE Champion since like what the end of the year last year. That's pretty impressive if you ask me. But anyway he doesn't even get to be main event?! That's just wrong don't get me wrong I can see if Cena was main eventing ppv's once in a while but not every single ppv it gets boring and sometimes his matches aren't that important that they have to main event. Yes I understand he's the face of the company but that doesn't give him the right to main event every ppv I mean it's already enough that he's in every ppv let alone main event all of them. I mean give other people the chance to main event ppv's like I don't know how about the WWE CHAMPION CM PUNK!! Something's gotta give they need to do something about this really soon.

5. He's the Guinea pig for WWE; I mean some of his matches he just gets destroyed by people smaller then him. And then he comes back to win with those 5 moves he ALWAYS does. He also loses the most important matches I mean he lost to The Rock, The Rock had no right to win considering he always leaves to be the big Hollywood star. I mean Cena is always there and yeah he's in movies but he always comes back right after filming. I mean he's there every week and he loses important matches and now I see news that says creative plans call for Rock beating Cena again? What's the point? He already lost to The Rock before he deserves to win a match against him for the WWE Champion. If they really have Cena lose against The Rock again that's gonna really piss me off. I mean people can see it clearly all the stuff he does for WWE and in return he gets treated like shit. So I can see why a lot of people hate Cena. I mean he's not even his own person he's the guinea pig for WWE and he's the guinea pig for Vince

Side Note; I'm a Cena fan to be honest even though I mentioned this a couple times but I wanted to mention it again. So I made this to show some of the reasons why people may hate cena and evaluate these reasons more. But enough is enough something's got to give there needs to be changes immediately. And honestly WWE needs to stop being PG I think that would help a lot.

Submit "Great One: The Real Reasons Why People Hate Cena" to Digg Submit "Great One: The Real Reasons Why People Hate Cena" to del.icio.us Submit "Great One: The Real Reasons Why People Hate Cena" to StumbleUpon Submit "Great One: The Real Reasons Why People Hate Cena" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I saw an article on here in July that was talking about Cena reaching a big milestone and it was his 100th win of the year. Guess how many matches he was in? 108. 4 of the others were no contest. I think it's okay if he loses once in a while to someone, especially someone like The Rock.

Why can't Cena job to Rock twice? Rock did it with Stone Cold twice at Wrestlemania.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV123
    I saw an article on here in July that was talking about Cena reaching a big milestone and it was his 100th win of the year. Guess how many matches he was in? 108. 4 of the others were no contest. I think it's okay if he loses once in a while to someone, especially someone like The Rock.

Why can't Cena job to Rock twice? Rock did it with Stone Cold twice at Wrestlemania.
    That wouldn’t make sense from a business standpoint. John Cena is the “man” in WWE, if he jobbed to the Rock twice, a guy who:

1. Said he came back to WWE and would never leave only to,
    2. Beat John Cena at Wrestlemainia 28, then be gone by the RAW that following Monday and never be seen from again until
    3. The 1000th episode of Raw to come and say “Guess what?! I get a WWE title match 5 months from now in January of 2013 at the Royal Rumble against whoever is the WWE champ.

Who in their right mind would be okay with that bs?!?! The Rock isn't even a real wrestler anymore. He isn't on TV constantly enough, he don't wrestle constantly enough, and I a sensible wrestling fan is supposed to be okay with a guy who is there almost all-day everyday losing to a man who can’t commit to being there on a consistent basis?!?! I don’t care how much I may not like Cena, but I respect the hell outta him more than I do the Rock who is nothing more than a psuedo-wrestler. He’s done more movies than wrestling matches in the past 5 years!!!
    So your idea of Cena being treated like shit is losing to The Rock? Woooooow you must have been born with a silver spoon in your mouth if you actually believe that the great mighty Cena is being treated like shit because there is only ONE person that he loses to.
    Yeah that is being treated like shit, he's the face of the company he's there every single week and The Rock wrestles him after being gone for like what 7 years and wins yeah I think that is being treated like shit. Also this blog isn't all about him being treated like shit even though he is being treated that way, it's actually the reasons why people hate Cena. So maybe you should realize that before you comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speezy88
    That wouldn’t make sense from a business standpoint. John Cena is the “man” in WWE, if he jobbed to the Rock twice, a guy who:

1. Said he came back to WWE and would never leave only to,
    2. Beat John Cena at Wrestlemainia 28, then be gone by the RAW that following Monday and never be seen from again until
    3. The 1000th episode of Raw to come and say “Guess what?! I get a WWE title match 5 months from now in January of 2013 at the Royal Rumble against whoever is the WWE champ.

Who in their right mind would be okay with that bs?!?! The Rock isn't even a real wrestler anymore. He isn't on TV constantly enough, he don't wrestle constantly enough, and I a sensible wrestling fan is supposed to be okay with a guy who is there almost all-day everyday losing to a man who can’t commit to being there on a consistent basis?!?! I don’t care how much I may not like Cena, but I respect the hell outta him more than I do the Rock who is nothing more than a psuedo-wrestler. He’s done more movies than wrestling matches in the past 5 years!!!

Thank you someone with common sense
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV123

Because Rock isn't a full time wrestler he doesn't get to come back and win all of his matches, Cena is a full time wrestler working every single week and they can't have the face of the company lose against a part timer it isn't fair and messed up.
    the problem is WWE, its that Cena is hogan just and upgrade from him. if you look back in the 80's how hogan was its no different from Cena now. Cena is over with the kids like hogan was, and why everyone hates Cena is that we already had a hogan we don't want another one. once Cena is gone just like when hogan left for WCW, then we will get back to what we want and that's attitude.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.