View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

The AJ Styles/Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch Storyline and where it's headed

Rate this Entry
Hey what's up all ewrestlingnews.com viewers and fellow bloggers,

Today I want to talk about what's probably the biggest storyline of 2012. That being the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch controversy.

Memory Refreshment:
Now we all know that the feud between AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels all started last summer in the weeks that were leading up to "Destination X '11". Ever since then, Christopher Daniels has been obsessed with making AJ Styles life a living nightmare. It was a feud that started out a good idea, but then got staler than hard bread. In January, Kazarian joined Daniels side. Reluctant at first, he officially made his HEEL turn the week after AJ and Dixie revealed that "out of the goodness of their hearts" they were helping out a friend of their's who was an "addict." her name was Claire Lynch. Then it was revealed that the three of them (Daniels/Kazarian/Lynch) were all in on it together and trying to blackmail AJ Styles in being the illegitimate father of Claire's unborn child. Where's Maury Povich when you need him?

This Leads Us To Today:
The question now is, where is this storyline going? Especially with the result of this past weeks IMPACT.

This is what I think, the baby that Claire Lynch is carrying is not going to be AJ's illegitimate child, it's going to be Kazarian's!

Reasoning Behind My Theory:
Back in January, when AJ and Kazarian were in the "Wildcard Tag-Team Title Tournament", it was before the semifinals of the tournament. Frankie was freaking out when he was talking to someone backstage, who turned out to be Christopher Daniels. I think it was then that he (kayfabe) told Daniels that he thinks he might be the father of Claire's child. Daniels apparently said to Frankie that he would take him under his wing and make sure his secret doesn't come out to protect his reputation, especially with his wife. Make AJ look like the bad guy instead of Kaz. So basically, Kazarian traded in his broski for a hoeski. Even Claire freaked out when Jason Hervey asked her if she knew Daniels or Kazarian before she made her IMPACT debut.

The bottom line is this: After AJ Styles gets the DDC Diagnostics result of this paternity test, it will all lead up to AJ Styles vs. Frankie Kazarian at Bound For Glory 2012. I'd have it culminate there in either be a regular one-fall match, or I'd make it Elevation X.

Those are my thoughts on this current storyline in TNA. Tune in next week as I give my thoughts on "The Aces And 8s".

Follow me on Twitter @T_Hughes35

PEACE!!!

Submit "The AJ Styles/Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch Storyline and where it's headed" to Digg Submit "The AJ Styles/Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch Storyline and where it's headed" to del.icio.us Submit "The AJ Styles/Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch Storyline and where it's headed" to StumbleUpon Submit "The AJ Styles/Daniels/Kazarian/Claire Lynch Storyline and where it's headed" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    It would be awesome if AJ squares off with Kaz at BFG and I want to be an elevation X match..
    I hope Claire drives off in the White Hummer into the sunset never to be seen again. She can take Brooke Hogan aong with her.
    Good blog. I like your thinking. What is Elevation X? Enlighten me please.
    Elevation X is a match that AJ Styles invented in 2007. The first being at "Destination X '07". AJ Styles vs. Rhino. It's a match where there's a giant X, 20 feet above the ring, and both competitors compete on the X. The first competitor to fall loses the match. No pinfalls or submissions. It is one of the most dangerous match concepts in wrestling history.
    Even with all the bad acting I was still interested in this storyline. However, the stipulation made on Impact is ridiculous. AJ will only do a perternaty test if he loses. Why not take one either way? The fact that he would accept the role if he lost , no questions asked, is ridiculous.
    @MichaelCobb: Agreed!
    TNA doing old gimmick matches would be a plus. Good theory. I thought it would be Daniels or Kazs at the end of the storyline too. I hate the storyline to be honest. I want something new for AJ to do besides having his friends from 6 years ago continue to ride his coattails.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.