View RSS Feed

shawnmoney1694

Top 10 Superstars of today that I'll remember 25 years from now (WWE)

Rate this Entry
Hello Guys and Gals. This is the first blog from me but don't worry They'll be plenty more! My first blog leading into my second is about the superstars who have left a good enough legacy today that I will remember 25 years from now for one reason or another. The top 10 so I've started with WWE. TNA will come later today. Here we go!

1. Christian- Theme song
2. Randy Orton- Mic skills and Gimmick
3. Dolph Ziggler- Show off
4. Chris Jericho- The ability to continue to reinvent himself and always getting better and better
5. Wade Barrett- The guy just has something that draws people's attention
6.CM Punk- Pipebombs
7. Triple H- Business Man who can still kick ass when he sees fit to do so. Last of a special era.
8. The Undertaker- "The Streak" plus he's an overall beast in the ring and his promo skills are on point too. End of an era.
9. John Cena- The guy can match puns with The Rock. Funny as hell on the mic.
10. Zack Ryder- Woo Woo Woo You Know it! He started a huge thing with the broski and hoeski chants
Honorable Mention: Daniel Bryan- Yes! Yes! Yes! Need I say more?

Well that's the end of it guys. I hope you find it interesting and good. Please leave me comments on it. Don't forget to check out the TNA edition later today!

Submit "Top 10 Superstars of today that I'll remember 25 years from now (WWE)" to Digg Submit "Top 10 Superstars of today that I'll remember 25 years from now (WWE)" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 10 Superstars of today that I'll remember 25 years from now (WWE)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 10 Superstars of today that I'll remember 25 years from now (WWE)" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    You really should go more in to depth of the reasons behind remembering the superstars... You've chosen a good topic to talk about and I think I would've enjoyed reading it more if you put more effort behind it.
    I agree with Akbar...also, if you'd remember anyone besides Cena, HHH, and Taker, 25 yrs from now, then maybe you should try getting a life.
    Zack Ryder? Not likely. But like the two respondents said, you didn't give much of a reason for each Superstar.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I agree with Akbar...also, if you'd remember anyone besides Cena, HHH, and Taker, 25 yrs from now, then maybe you should try getting a life.
    Erm i think i would remember you know my fave wrestler CM Punk, and i'm sure other people will have different faves. So you just look like a idiot.

Edit: And this is the guy with 81 long blogs
    Updated 08-08-2012 at 06:02 PM by ewantu2
    Thanks for your comments guys even the one about getting a life smh. I will take these points and use them towards my TNA version
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2
    Edit: And this is the guy with 81 long blogs
    And I'm sure you read all 81 of them...so thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnmoney1694
    Thanks for your comments guys even the one about getting a life smh. I will take these points and use them towards my TNA version
    For the record, I wasn't so much taking a shot at you, as I was pointing out that the list contained some guys who, in my opinion, will be long forgotten and aren't exactly memorable in an iconic way, such as Hogan, Macho Man, Bret Hart, etc. WWE "Superstars" aren't built that way anymore. The guys today, are the type that leave lasting impressions. Again, IMO.

Sorry if it seemed like I took a shot at you...Sometimes I'm too mean for my own good.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.