Top 10 Superstars of today that I'll remember 25 years from now (WWE)
by, 08-08-2012 at 09:43 AM (4810 Views)
Hello Guys and Gals. This is the first blog from me but don't worry They'll be plenty more! My first blog leading into my second is about the superstars who have left a good enough legacy today that I will remember 25 years from now for one reason or another. The top 10 so I've started with WWE. TNA will come later today. Here we go!
1. Christian- Theme song
2. Randy Orton- Mic skills and Gimmick
3. Dolph Ziggler- Show off
4. Chris Jericho- The ability to continue to reinvent himself and always getting better and better
5. Wade Barrett- The guy just has something that draws people's attention
6.CM Punk- Pipebombs
7. Triple H- Business Man who can still kick ass when he sees fit to do so. Last of a special era.
8. The Undertaker- "The Streak" plus he's an overall beast in the ring and his promo skills are on point too. End of an era.
9. John Cena- The guy can match puns with The Rock. Funny as hell on the mic.
10. Zack Ryder- Woo Woo Woo You Know it! He started a huge thing with the broski and hoeski chants
Honorable Mention: Daniel Bryan- Yes! Yes! Yes! Need I say more?
Well that's the end of it guys. I hope you find it interesting and good. Please leave me comments on it. Don't forget to check out the TNA edition later today!