View RSS Feed

knox

The Next Breakout WWE Diva

Rate this Entry
Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I wanna talk about whom I think will be the next breakout diva in the WWE. If you asked me this a month ago, I would've told you Maxine in a heartbeat but ofcourse that's not the case any longer.

But I do have another lady in mind. A chick that has beauty, charisma, personality, amazing skill and a hell of a body. A lady that connected well with the audience in NXT Season 3 and was the top dog in my view. Also a lady that currently isn't wrestling because she's a freakin' dancer for Brodus Clay.

Yeah you guessed it...none other than the beautiful Naomi.

For those who haven't seen Naomi wrestle?
I'm going to post a few matches from NXT so you guys can see just how good Naomi is.

AJ Lee vs Naomi - NXT

AJ Lee vs Naomi - FCW
<strong>

Naomi Today:
Naomi is currently one of the dancers for Brodus Clay. I know everyone has to get their start somewhere but I'm hoping this leads to something big for her in the future. Many times during NXT, Josh and Matthews and Michael Cole have both stated that Naomi is the most athletic diva in the WWE.

I think in this day & age, a chick like Naomi could help the divas division. Imagine AJ, Eve, Naomi, Natalya and Beth Phoenix as your main divas. That would be a good start in putting the focus back into the wrestling perspective in female wrestling in the WWE.

How I would book Naomi as a single's star?
I would book her as a very strong heel character. I would have her play this underrated chick coming out the hood having no respect for anyone. I know this is stereotypical, but I would have her sort of touch on a ghetto tone in her character but not nothing over the top like JTG or Shad. I would have her just have a hardcore mentality. If you heard her talk and seen her overall personality, she would pull this off perfectly.

How the heel turn would happen?
For the next few weeks I would book her as still coming out dancing and stuff with Brodus and Cameron but I would have her facially expression change each week with a look of frustration. I would have Michael Cole point it out every week. He could say something like, "Not for nothing, but am I the only one noticing Naomi's attitude as of late? She looks to be frustrated. Maybe its something she's keeping to herself."

I would have Brodus and Cameron try to talk to her backstage and get Naomi to agree that she will behave herself. Out of nowhere in the middle of the entrance, she attacks the hell out of Cameron. I mean she beats the living hell out of her to the point where the refs are coming out to stop it.

The Following Week:
Naomi comes in the ring and cuts a vicious heel promo bashing the fans and everything. The promo would go a little something like this.....

Naomi - "Yeah, I did what I did but you know what? It got me a reaction. You people in the crowd cheered me all the time but for what reason? What did you guys see me as? Just another black chick shaking her big ass. You guys looked at me as a piece of meat.

Well let me get one damn thing straight. I came from the hood. I was fighting my whole life just to survive. Wrestling came natural to me and I embraced. I'm a wrestler, don't let the dancing fool you.

I'm here to claim my true name and fame in the WWE. When I told my mother I'm leaving home to become a wrestler in the WWE, she didn't vision seeing her daughter shaking her ass for the likes of you pigs out there.

I'm here to become the best. As a matter of fact I am the best. The only thing I'm missing is the Divas Champion and it won't be long till I have that as well.

Naomi's Ability and Uniqueness:
I think the down home thing really sticks out to me. In the WWE I'm used to seeing the beautiful super model blondes. But with Naomi I see something so different. I grew up in the streets of Baltimore so I've seen all kinds of things. Naomi reminds me of a young lady you'd see in Baltimore that you would automatically assume the wrong thing about her.

She seems like the sweet chick that can be your bestfriend. But she will get evil and wild if she has to. She's so different to the norm of what the WWE is used to producing and I think she would fit in very well in a more prominent role. Also she can all out go. She's a great competitor. She's pretty and seems like a nice girl.

Theme Music I would use for Naomi:
I'm going to name a few and leave the youtube links for you to click and I'll leave the big youtube video for me first choice.

J. Cole - Workout (Face)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO43rU1pAI8

Gucci Mane - Major (Face)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvshA7PRUHk

Black Buddafly ft. Fabolous - Bad Girl (Heel)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxeKNGYeDBY

Lil Wayne ft. Nicki Minaj - Knockout (Face)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1yVXVgiHg

At the end of the day I would go with Victoria's old theme "Don't Mess With Me" by Nicki Minaj before she blew up. This fits Naomi perfect. I like it. And the divas are known for recycling eachother's themes haha just look at how Michelle McCool was using Torrie Wilson's old theme. And Layla is using Tiffany's old theme.

Conclusion:
Thanks guys I hope you all enjoyed this one. Please leave feedback. I really wanna know what people actually think of Naomi. I see alot of potential in her. Thanks guys and please check out my music. Be safe. Until then.

"Frozen"
http://soundcloud.com/jaeknox/frozen-breakup-song

Submit "The Next Breakout WWE Diva" to Digg Submit "The Next Breakout WWE Diva" to del.icio.us Submit "The Next Breakout WWE Diva" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Next Breakout WWE Diva" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Paige FTW!!
    I don't see any Divas breaking out any time soon.
    I have to say this blog really impressed me! At first I was like Naomi?! but the way you laid it out and set it up makes a whole hell of a lot of sense especially since Clay is being set up to go heel soon. Naomi has great potential both on the Mic and in the ring. This would also push cameron and having two african American divas on the roster is unheard and would be a great change. I know I've babbled on but wrestling is a passion but overall great blog!
    Knox, that's the reason why your blogs are my favourite. She has the proper badass look. The way you've booked just the whole thing is great. I think this would be a good heel track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFi501hCpg8
    Thanks guys for the comments so far. I really should've posted a video of one of her promos. And that theme would be great @Shaz.

@Shawmoney, thanks so much for giving it a chance. Personally, I think the WWE does need that black diva with a strong personality and Naomi fits that. Cameron has to train more in my opinion. She's very pretty tho.

Im ready to see Naomi and Natalya takeover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Axe
    I don't see any Divas breaking out any time soon.
    I agree with this the only diva to kinda of break out in years is AJ.
    Yeah and they already sort of ruined AJ. She's one of the best pure female wrestlers on the planet. Insteaf of exploiting that, they put her in a suit and make her GM. But it will work out for her in the long run because its a different path.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.