View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: WRESTLEMANIA 29

Rating: 3 votes, 1.33 average.
Hey everyone. I am back with the final part of my Road to WrestleMania posts. At last, I will share with you my predictions on the WrestleMania side. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]WRESTLEMANIA 29 [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[B]Eight Man Tag Team match
Kane, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan [/B]

I could not figure out how CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio could be squeezed onto the final card but it wouldn't be WrestleMania without them. For this match, I would have the heels win. Del Rio and Mysterio are the legal men. Truth hits the Lie Detector on Del Rio but Punk runs in and hits a kick to the head of Truth. Kofi comes in and brawls with Punk and hits a couple of high flying moves. Kane hits the Chokeslam on Barrett and goes for the Chokeslam on Bryan but Del Rio takes him out at the knee.

Kane shoves Del Rio out of the ring and goes for a Big Boot on Bryan but Bryan ducks it and Kane boots Kingston straight out of the ring. Punk hits a quick GTS on Kane to take him out and Mysterio hits the Seated Senton on Punk. Byran goes for the YES! Lock but Mysterio tosses reverses it into a Hurricanrana into the second rope. Mysterio hits the 619 on Bryan. Del Rio comes back in and hits a huge kick to Mysterio's arm. Del Rio goes for the Cross Armbreaker but Mysterio counters it into a Small Package. Del Rio kicks out and Mysterio hits a kick to Del Rio's head. He hits a modified Sprinboard Moonsault and covers Del Rio again. Just before the three count, Ricardo Rodriguez pulls the leg of Mysterio. Mysterio chases Ricardo and Ricardo runs in the ring. Del Rio tries to cheap shot Mysterio but Mysterio hits a Running Bulldog. Truth comes in and hits the Little Jimmy on Ricardo. Punk comes in and lays him out with another kick. Mysterio goes for the 619 on Punk but Del Rio catches him with a Double Knee Armbreaker and locks in the Armbar to make Mysterio tap out for the victory.

[B]Winners: Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio [/B]
[B]

World Heavyweight Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Christian [/B]

For this match, it could go either way. But for this bout, I have to go with Captain Charisma. Christian has never competed in the main event at WrestleMania before and I think he should win the title for a third time, and this time, have a much longer reign than 3 weeks or even 2 days.
Ziggler will control most of the match but Christian will come back a few times. Christian hits the Spear early in the match but Ziggler kicks out. Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag early but Christian counters it into a reverse DDT. Christian tosses Ziggler out of the ring and hits a high flying dive off the top rope to the outside and onto Ziggler. Ziggler will kick out of a lot of moves and take over. Ziggler hits the Sitout Facebuster on Christian but Christian will keep fighting. He hits the Running Leg Drop Bulldog on Christian mid-match and Christian kicks out again. Christian fights him off and hits the Overhead Kick in the corner turnbuckle. He goes high and hits a Missile Dropkick on the champion but only gets two. Christian goes for the Spear again but Ziggler moves and Christian goes head first into the turnbuckle, allowing Ziggler to hit the Zig Zag on the challenger. Ziggler gets the cover but Christian manages to kick out just before the three count.

Ziggler goes for the Sleeper Hold but Christian reverses it and goes for the Killswitch. Ziggler shoves Christian into the ropes and charges but Christian hits a back kick and attempts the Springboard Sunset Flip but Ziggler side steps it and Christian rolls on the mat but gets up quickly. Ziggler goes for a clothesline but Christian ducks it and hits a Corner Sprinboard Body Splash into a pin but Ziggler rolls through and yanks the tights to try and steal the victory but Christian kicks out again. Ziggler smacks the mat and goes outside to get the belt. He goes to clock Christian but Christian counters it into a Flapjack. Christian hits the Sprinboard Sunset Flip Pin but Ziggler kicks out at two and a half. Christian slaps Ziggler and goes for the Killswitch again. Ziggler counters it into a Roll Up but Christian kicks him off and Ziggler flies out of the ring.

Christian goes high again but Ziggler moves out of the way. Ziggler tosses Christian into the steel steps. Ziggler gets back into the ring and the referee begins to count. Ziggler waits in the corner as the referee reaches a count of 7. Christian stirs and then eventually gets back in on the count of 9. Ziggler taunts Christian in the corner. Christian stands up and Ziggler goes for the Spear but Christian leapfrogs the champ and charges back into the ropes and hits a second Spear on the rebound! Christian covers Ziggler. 1...2...NO! Ziggler kicks out again. Christian goes to pick Ziggler up but Ziggler trips Christian into the turnbuckle. Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag but Christian holds onto the ropes and Ziggler hits the mat. Christian climbs to the top but Vickie Guerrero distracts him. Christian looks at her from the second rope and Ziggler leaps up from behind at hits the Zig Zag again off the second rope! Ziggler holds his ribs and crawls slowly to the cover. Ziggler hooks the near leg and the referee starts to count but Christian gets his foot on the bottom rope. The ref sees this just in the nick of time. Ziggler grabs the referee screaming at him that it was a three count.

Ziggler picks Christian up but Christian executes a Jackkife Pin but Ziggler kicks out again. Ziggler locks in the Sleeper Hold on Christian but Christian shoves Ziggler backwards into the corner. Ziggler goes to the second rope and locks it in again but Christian quickly flips him over his shoulder and slams him on the mat. Christian quickly hits the Killswitch! He covers Ziggler. 1...2...3!! We have a new champion.

[B]Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Christian[/B]
[B]

Randy Orton vs. Big Show [/B]

This match has only happened once and that was on RAW, which Big Show won via count out. For this match, I will have the same result but with a different outcome. Big Show for the win. Orton will fight off Big Show and with land a few Dropkicks and will hit multiple punches. Show will take it back to Orton and knock him down with a couple of headbutts. Orton will take Big Show out at the knee and work on it a little until Big Show tosses Orton out of the ring. Orton will leap onto Show, flipping both men over the barrier and into the crowd at ringside. They will fight until Big Show back body drops Orton back over the barrier. Show will break the count at 8 and roll back out. Orton will jab Show in the gut a few times and kick him in the gut and land hard punches to the head of Big Show.

Orton goes for the RKO but Big Show tosses him into the ringpost. Show charges but Orton moves and Big Show haults at the ring post. Orton goes for the RKO to Show on the outside but Show drops Orton on his back. Big Show tosses Orton back in the ring and hits heavy rights to Orton's ribs. Show works on them for a while and goes for the Chokeslam. Orton counters it and hits a DDT. Orton stomps away at Big Show and hits a Dropkick to a kneeling Big Show. Orton covers but Big Show tosses Orton off of him at the count of one. Big Show hits a Running Punch to Orton's gut and then a Cobra Clutch Backbreaker. He covers Orton but Orton kicks out at two. Big Show goes for a Powerbomb but Orotn drops down and hammers away at Big Show he charges but Big Show hits a Spear! He covers Orton again but only gets two. Show drags Orton to the corner and attempts a Body Splash. He jumps off but Orton moves just in time.

He goes to the top and hits a Missile Dropkick to the back of Show's head. Orton goes for the RKO again but Show shoves him into the corner and splashes him. Show stands on Orton's ribs. He gets off at the referee's 4 count. He goes for the Chokeslam but Orton kicks him in the gut. Orton charges but Show tosses him over the top rope and to the outside again. Show goes outside but Orton dropkicks the steel steps into Big Show's knee. Orton leaps off the steps and onto Big Show. Big Show tumbles and Orton unloads with shots to the head and kicks. Orton hits a knee drop to Big Show's head and another one to his ribs. Orton breaks the count at 9. Show rolls into the ring and stands up. Orton charges and hits two clotheslines, both failing to knock Show off his feet. Orton tries for the Powerslam but Show elbows him in the head. Show hits a kick to Orton's jaw and a huge lariet. Show drags Orton to the corner. Show goes to the apron and grabs Orton by the throat. Show goes for the Chokeslam over the rope but Orton drops his arm on the top rope. He kicks Big Show's leg and Show drops down. Orton grabs Show around the head and balances him along the second rope and hits the Rope Hung DDT. Orton covers Big Show but Show kicks out at two. Orton goes for the RKO but Show pushes him off and hits another lariat.

Show calls for the KO Punch but Orton ducks it and hits the RKO! Orton covers Big Show but Show kicks out at two! Orton is confused. Orton backs into the corner and taunts Show, setting up the Punt Kick. Orton charges but Show grabs Orton around the waist and tosses him up and catches him around the throat. He lifts him up and hits the Chokeslam! Show covers Orton. 1...2...3!! Show wins the match.

[B]Winner: Big Show[/B]
[B]

WWE Championship
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena[/B]

This is the rematch of all rematches. Rock vs. Cena II, this time, for the WWE Title. Cena comes out to a mixed reaction like most WrestleManias and Rock comes out to a huge pop, like always. Cena and Rock counter all their moves at the start with each man executing a roll up or two on one another. They stare down and start brawling. Cena takes Rock down with a Side Headlock Takedown and a Clothesline. Rock looks back at Cena from the corner with a look of suprise.

They lock up and Rock puts Cena in a headlock this time but Cena shoves him into the ropes but Rock catches him with a Shoulder Block off the rebound. He runs back and jumps over Cena and Cena leapfrogs Rock on the rebound and Rock takes Cena down with a clothesline. Rock goes for a Scoop Slam but Cena drops behind and shoves Rock into the corner and hits a Running Shoulder Attack. Cena hits rights to the gut of Rock and then Irish Whips him into the opposite corner. He charges but Rock catches Cena with an elbow. Rock goes to charge this time but Cena back body drops Rock and then clotheslines him to the outside. This gets Cena a few cheers from the fans. He waits for Rock to get back in the ring and he does. Rock hits a kick to the gut of Cena and a couple of right hands. He goes for the People's Punch but Cena ducks it and hits a huge right to the Rock and tackles him to the outside and the two men brawl some more.

Cena gets the upper hand and slams Rock's face into the Announcer's Table. Rock comes back and does the same, Cena comes back and slams Rock's face again. They trade face slams until Rock gets the upper hand and slams Cena's face repeatedly. Cena elbows Rock in the gut and shoudler tackles him into the ring apron. Cena tosses Rock in the ring again and goes for the cover but only gets a one count. Cena picks Rock up and hits a Suplex for another one count. Cena goes for a Powerslam but Rock elbows Cena in the jaw and hits a Neckbreaker. Rock covers Cena and Cena gets the shoudler up at one. Rock hits a Scoop Slam and an Elbow Drop to Cena's head. Rock picks Cena up and hits goes for the People's Punch. On the last punch Cena hoists Rock up for the Attitude Adjustment, shame to last year's WrestleMania but Rock drops down and hits a DDT. He covers Cena again. Cena kicks out at two and Rock picks him up and Irish Whips him into the corner. Rock charges but Cena moves and Rock hits the turnbuckles Cena hits a Release Fisherman's Suplex and covers Rock for a quick two count. Cena goes to pick up Rock but Rock drops Cena out of the ring. Rock rolls outside and knocks Cena down with another shoudler block. Cena elbows Rock and picks him up on his shoudler. Rock drops down again and shoves Cena into the ring post. Rock goes for a clothesline but Cena counters it and hits the Attitude Adjustment out of nowhere through the Annoucner's Table. Rock is motionless and the crowd starts chanting "Holy shit!" Cena rolls into the ring to break the count and rolls back out to pick Rock up. Rock is dead weight but Cena places Rock on the apron. Rock starts to stir and Cena places him in the ring.

Cena picks Rock up and Rock plays possum and rolls Cena up for a quick two count. Cena nearly got caught but drops Rock with a right hand. Cena picks Rock up and hits the Spinout Powerbomb. He goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle but Rock catches Cena with the Spinebuster! Rock goes for the Rock Bottom but Cena drops down and goes for the Attitude Adjustment again. Rock elbows Cena in the jaw again and hits a Swinging Neckbreaker. Rock hits a couple of clotheslines and then a Flapjack. Rock goes for the People's Elbow but Cena moves out of the way and Rock slams his arm on the mat. Cena hits a Running Shoulder Block, followed by another one. Cena hits another Spinout Powerbomb and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. He goes for a cover and Rock kicks out at two and a half. Cena goes to the top and tries for the Diving Leg Drop Bulldog (CenAsser) but Rock side steps Cena and Cena crashes down. Cena gets up and turns around into a Rock Bottom from Rock! Rock covers Cena. 1...2...NO! The crowd starts to boo at the fact Cena kicked out. Rock picks Cena up and tries for the Rock Bottom again. Cena elbows Rock in the side of the head multiple times. Cena hits the Drop Toe Hold and locks in the STF! Rock crawls and claws to the ropes and eventually reaches them. Cena starts to question himself.

Cena picks Rock up again and Rock hits the DDT again. followed by a kip-up. Rock turns Cena to the middle of the ring and takes off his elbow pad. Rock hits the People's Elbow. He covers Cena again but Cena kicks out. This gets a mixed reaction from the fans. Rock wants to finish this. He gets down in his stance and waits for Cena to get up. He goes for the Rock Bottom but Cena drops to the side and takes Rock down by the leg. He goes for the STF again but Rock switches him around and locks in the Sharpshooter! Cena screams in pain and crawls towards the ropes. Cena nearly taps out but keeps crawling. Rock pulls Cena back to the middle of the ring. The fans scream "Tap out!" and Cena goes red. He starts to fade as Rock keeps the hold locked in. The referee raises Cena's arm and it drops down. He raises it again and it drops to the mat again. It looks like Cena is out of it. He raises it again but Cena keeps it off the mat by an inch. He starts to crawl again and makes it to the ropes!

Rock drops down in exhaustion. Rock goes to pick Cena up but Cena hits the Attitude Adjustment again! Cena crawls and gets the arm over Rock's chest. 1...2...NO!! Rock somehow manages to kick out before the three count. Cena looks shocked. Cena has a pissed off look on his face. He kicks Rock in the arm and goes for the People's Elbow on Rock. Cena hesitates and goes to pick the WWE Champion up. Rock grabs Cena and rolls him up in a Victory Roll and nearly get the three count but Cena escapes. Rock gets up and hits another Spinebuster. He goes up to the top rope and waits for Cena to get up. He goes for the Crossbody but Cena flips through it and holds onto Rock. He picks Rock up on his shoulders and goes for the Attitude Adjustment again. He goes to execute it but Rock drops down behind Cena once more, turns him around and hits a second Rock Bottom! Cena looks to be done but Rock can't get to the cover. Rock sits up and goes to crawl over the fallen Cena. He get the arm over the challenger. The ref counts. 1....2....NO!! Cena kicks out at two and eight tenths. Rock can't believe it.

Rock looks pissed off this time and goes to fetch Cena. Cena grabs Rock's leg and trips him. He turns him around and locks in the STF again. Rock scrambles towards the ropes. Before he can get there, Cena releases the hold and pulls Rock to the center of the ring. He goes to lock in the STF again but Rock kicks him in the face. Rock goes for the Rock Bottom one last time. He lifts Cena but Cena drops down and hoists Rock up for the Attitude Adjustment. Rock escapes and attempts the Rock Bottom again. Cena rolls around, pulls Rock back and hoists the champ up. Cena hits the Attitude Adjustment for the third time. He nearly stumbles backwards but drops down and covers The Rock. The ref counts. 1....2....3!! We have a new WWE Champion!!!

After the match, Cena and Rock both lie motionless in the ring. They both start to stir and they end up helping each other up. They stare down again. Rock extends his hand out. Cena quickly accepts and the two shake hands. Rock applauds Cena and the fans cheer. Rock goes to leave but Cena grabs him and looks at him. Rock goes back into the ring and him and Cena stare down some more. Cena raises The Rock's arm and the fans cheer. Fireworks go off and confetti falls from the roof as WrestleMania goes off the air with Cena and The Rock celebrating.

[B]Winner and NEW WWE Champion: John Cena

[/B]I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW.

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: WRESTLEMANIA 29" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: WRESTLEMANIA 29" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: WRESTLEMANIA 29" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: WRESTLEMANIA 29" to Google

Updated 08-04-2012 at 09:03 PM by ozfan

Tags: wrestlemania
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

I don't think some of the major names will be in a tag team match and also it says 6 man tag match when there are 8 wrestlers in the match
    Haha thank you for pointing that out. I missed that. It was originally a six man tag match but I added Barrett and Mysterio and forgot to change the name and the reason I put thos superstars in is because people might have asked "Oh where is CM Punk?" "What about Mysterio and Kofi Kingston?" etc etc
    3 matches? you didn't need to give that much detail to each match, like maybe a small paragraph telling why the match will happen and who you think will win, not how the match will be wrestled. i wish you would've given a full card is all i'm saying
    This is great. 4 matches in 3 hours. You worry people will miss CM Punk, Mysterio, and Kofi Kingston, but you left out Taker at Mania? Are these matches 60 minute matches? Triple H had to carry Rock the last time Rocky tried that route. Oh wait, Triple H isn't wrestling at Mania either.

I just don't get it.
    I think these are the main events which I hope arn't going to happen. If I were WWE, I'd wait on Dolph to cash it in at Wrestlemania 29 so he can still have his match vs Zack Ryder. It can be booked on the preshow while he cashes in the MITB after the world title match. I personally would have booked Wade Barrett as champion vs Cody Rhodes as the face. Rhodes wins and doesn't leave with the world title. Ziggler does.......

WWE title match would be the same with Rock/Cena with of course Cena winning.

Have Lesnar vs Undertaker because Lesnar is the next top guy I'd like to see challenge Taker at Wrestlemania if not John Cena. It isn't because I'm a Cena fan or anything. Just been waiting for a Cena/Taker match since he has been on a main event level. Hasn't happened except on Raw in a joke match that ended in a DQ. Obviously Taker wins this one.

Daniel Bryan vs Jericho would be cool as well with the fued being about hypocrites claiming the fans who chant yes will turn on him expecting he turns face soon of course.

CM Punk vs Sheamus-Why? Who on the roster has Punk not fueded with. Especially the top faces which hopefully he will continue as a heel through WM29. Just some big matches I'd book for WM 29.
    I wouldn't pay to watch this wrestlmania if my life depended on it
    Yiur nuts if u think CM punkl gonna fall that far down the ladder by wrestlemana.No way in hell he would be in some eight man tag match.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.