View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: 2013 ROYAL RUMBLE

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone I am back to follow up on my post about CM Punk's heel turn and now I will share with you on what I think will happen at Royal Rumble and WrestleMania. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]ROYAL RUMBLE
[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=2][B]
WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) vs. The Rock [/B]

I don't think this will be as good as Cena vs. Rock from WrestleMania earlier this year but it will no doubt still be a great match. Both men will hit their respective finishers on one another. Punk will kick out of the Rock Bottom and Rock will kick out of the GTS. Punk will hit a big Roundhouse Kick and go to lock in the Anaconda Vise but Rock counters it into a Roll Up. Punk kicks out and hits another big kick to the head. He hits a Running Knee and a Bulldog. Punk locks in the Anaconda Vise but Rock escapes out of it. He goes for the Rock Bottom but Punk elbow him in the head and hits an Arm Trap Neckbreaker. Punk goes to the apron misses the Sprinboard Clothesline and Rock will hit the Spinebuster. As Rock attempts the People's Elbow, Punk gets up quickly and hits a huge lariat, shame to RAW 1000. He goes for the GTS again but Rock escapes and hits the Rock Bottom. He follows it up with a People's Elbow and pins Punk 1-2-3 for the win and the WWE Championship.

[B]Winner and NEW WWE Champion: The Rock [/B]

[B]World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat match
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton [/B]

I think sometime between now and Royal Rumble, Ziggler will cash in his Money in the Bank contract. My money is at the Hell in a Cell PPV. I think Sheamus will retain against Orton and then Ziggler will come out and cash in the contract to become the new champion. He will retain against Sheamus at Survivor Series and again at TLC against Orton, setting up the Triple Threat match at the Royal Rumble. I think Orton will hit the RKO on Sheamus and Ziggler will toss out Orton and try to steal the victory but Sheamus will kick out. Ziggler tries for the Zig Zag but Sheamus counters it into White Noise. He goes for the Brogue Kick but Orton pulls Ziggler out of the ring and starts beating him up. Sheamus will attack Orton and toss him back into the ring. Sheamus goes for the Brogue Kick but Orton ducks it and knocks down Sheamus. He goes for the Rope Hung DDT but Sheamus fights out and hangs Orton up. He charges at Orton but Orton tosses him over the rope and from behind, Ziggler hits the Zig Zag on Orton for the pinfall victory.

[B]Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Dolph Ziggler [/B]

[B]30 Man Royal Rumble match
[/B]
For this match, my pick is John Cena. This will set up Cena vs. Rock II, this time it will be for the WWE Championship. I think Sheamus and Randy Orton will be in the match later on but I don't think CM Punk will be. I think Cena will enter at No. 21, Sheamus at No. 23 and Orton will enter at No. 30. The final 6 will be Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Big Show, Kane and The Miz. Miz will get eliminated by Orton after an RKO on the ring ropes. Sheamus and Kane will be eliminated by Cena, which leaves Cena, Orton and Big Show. Cena will go for an Attitude Adjustment on Orton but Big Show will hit a KO Punch on Cena, sending Orton off his shoulders and onto the mat but also knocking Cena out of the ring through the bottom rope so he is not eliminated. Orotn and Big Show fight some more while Cena is knocked out.

Orton will go for the RKO but Big Show will toss Orton on his back. He will go for the Chokeslam but Orton will kick Show below the belt. Orton will hit a DDT on Show and then try to get him over the rope. Show shoves him off and hits the Spear on Orton. Show goes to Chokeslam Orton over the rope but Orton hangs Show up on the rope, holds on and rolls back into the ring. Out of nowhere he hits the RKO on Show. Show is out of it and Orton can't lift him up. Show gets up and Orton charges at Show to get him over the rope. He nearly does and Big Show is nearly over. Show lands on the apron. Orton charges again but Show KO Punches him. Orton is out of it and is leaning on the rope. Show pulls him over and dumps him with ease. Orton is eliminated. Show goes back into the ring and goes outside again to fetch Cena. Cena is still "knocked out" and Show goes for the Chokeslam over the top rope. Cena holds on to Big Show's neck and nearly pulls him over but Big Show drops onto the apron.

Show charges slowly so he doesn't fall but Cena slips through the second rope and Big Show rams the ring post. Cena hits heavy right hands to try and knock Big Show off the rope but Show holds on. Cena charges and hits a shoulder block but Show holds onto the ring post. Cena goes to the second rope and hits a couple of punches to Show. Show shoves him off the rope and Cena hits the mat hard. Show goes to climb over the turnbuckles but Cena jumps on the top ropes, causing Show to lose balance. Cena picks Show up and hits the Attitude Adjustment. Cena now experiences the same problem as Orton. He can't lift Big Show off the mat. Cena waits until Big Show stands up. He charges but Show hits a Big Boot. Show goes to clothesline Cena over the top rope but Cena pulls the rope down. Show slows down and holds onto the apron. He drops off the rope and Cena immediately then kicks Big Show low and lifts him back over the top rope and Show lands on the ground for the final elimination. Cena celebrates as Show looks pissed off.

[B]Winner: John Cena[/B]

THANK YOU FOR READING. I WILL POST THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PART TOMORROW MAYBE IF I HAVE TIME. LEAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS BELOW.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: 2013 ROYAL RUMBLE" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: 2013 ROYAL RUMBLE" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: 2013 ROYAL RUMBLE" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: 2013 ROYAL RUMBLE" to Google

Updated 07-31-2012 at 06:12 AM by ozfan

Tags: royal rumble
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree with the scenario I just hope if The Rock wins they keep someone else in the mix other than JUST Cena. That would be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar
    -A bit early for these kind of blogs... surely it would've made more sense to upload near RR, we've got like 6 more months to wait
    I missed the conditions page where it states that you cant blog about what ever you want. Bit excited early yes worth bagging out no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlips
    I missed the conditions page where it states that you cant blog about what ever you want. Bit excited early yes worth bagging out no.
    Right, there is no condition pages as to what you can or can't blog about, but of course you know this because of your sarcasm in the question. Akbar has a point though. It would be like someone doing a blog on what they expect to see in WWE 14 or what we will get at next years Summerslam in 2013. Both the Rumble and Mania are so far away, that these predictions could EASILY be wrong, depending on injuries and such. Plus in that matter, aren't the more interesting things to talk about besides what may or may not happen, 6+ months away.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.