View RSS Feed

RoadWarrior

I'm A Paul Heyman Guy - CM Punk

Rate this Entry
Whats up guys, just wanted to share some ideas I had for current story lines going on in the 'Universe'. Not too sure where they'll go with the CM Punk story, but here's my idea..

"I'm a Paul Heyman guy." - CM Punk

After being WWE Champion and not headlining a PPV for the last few months, Punk aligns himself with Paul Heyman & Brock Lesnar to eliminate John Cena, Rock & HHH from the top. Daniel Bryan eventually joins the alliance of Punk & Lesnar. Heyman brings in Antonio Cesaro & Kassius Ohno as his bodyguards.

Kofi Kingston heal turn on R-Truth and align himself with Heyman. Punk goes around recruiting guys in a nWo style take over (just not 20 members)

WWE could also really revive the Tag division with a few simple steps.

1. Kofi turns heal on R-Truth, leaving the titles vacated. A tournament is announced to crown new champions (with the old school titles, get rid of those pennies)

2. New Age Outlaws enter their name in the tournament. Hawkins dumps Reks and reunites with the struggeling Ryder to form Long Island X. After a few weeks of trouble with the Primetime Players, Booker T announces Harlem Heat will enter the Title Tournament. When it comes time to face the PTP, Booker introduces the new Harlem Heat - Ezekiel Jackson & Percy Watson. Top it off with The Usos, Cesaro/Ohno, debut of Ascension, & a surprise return of Too Cool to put over Primo/Epico, you have a solid division. The older teams could cut promos saying they wanted to comeback for one last chance at winning the Tag Team Championship, adding value the current worthless titles.

3. Finish it off with an epic showdown for the Tag Team Titles with a storyline behind it . The veterns New Age Outlaws fight their way to the finals to take on the young Long island X, who defeat the Outlaws and are put over as the new legit Tag Team Champions in a hard fought battle.

Also floating around in my head... Cody Rhodes really isn't doing anything. He's on the brink of going to the next level. He'll get there soon but he still needs more time. A few more feuds to get here. Mick Foley wants to do something and isn't be used.. It could be a simple storyline. Cody Rhodes is wrestling a match when suddenly Cactus Jack hits the ring with a chain and attacks Rhodes. The attacks on Rhodes keep happening backstage and in the ring with no explaination. It'll build up to a match between the two, no DQ Street Fight. Cody Rhodes digs deep and pulls out the win over the hardcore legend. In the end Foley breaks character and says he sees something in Rhodes but needed to know if he was tough enough to make it to the top.

Heath Slater has turned into someone I enjoy seeing and hearing on the mic. The guy makes me laugh in the he's so stupid he's good type of way. I'd like to see him get a push though. The guy can go, has a unique look, decent on the mic, and has paid his dues jobbing. Give him a chance to shine. A little feud and US Title win over Santino would be good.. maybe too comical though.

Ted DiBiase is back. Where does he fit in? I'm still not sure if I like him or not. I just don't know if he has "it." He's too bland for me. Maybe put him in a Tag Team? Can he revive his career or is he the next 2nd Generation bust?

And Dolph Ziggler... I actually like everything they're doing with him. They're taking it slow, and this feud with Jericho will be great for him. He didn't need to win MITB but oh well, he's got a great future ahead. A long rivalry with Sheamus would would me of Flair/Sting from back in the day.

I know none of this is all unlikely to happen, just my wishful thinking. Thanks for reading.

Submit "I'm A Paul Heyman Guy - CM Punk" to Digg Submit "I'm A Paul Heyman Guy - CM Punk" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm A Paul Heyman Guy - CM Punk" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm A Paul Heyman Guy - CM Punk" to Google

Updated 07-28-2012 at 02:14 AM by RoadWarrior

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ok i almost get where he was going so... making a paul stable sounds like a good idea, but the way wwe writes it will live for 3 or 4 ppvs then fizzel out with john cena beating the leader of said faction. the wwe needs to bring paul h in to write for them. but they won't, insted they make him take hits from steff. really? the wwe waste more talent than any show thays ever been on tv
    Good blog man but I don't really like the idea of a heel Kofi joining the likes of Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, and Paul Heyman to be honest. It would kinda take the spotlight away from Kofi's heel persona with the three big names he is allied with. I think a way of getting Kofi Kingston's heel persona is by having him become a total opposite of what he is. Instead of smiling, he becomes serious. Instead of wearing bright colored ring attire, he wears black attire. Let him put a lot of fire into his promos like when he cut a promo on Randy Orton when they were feuding and his heel persona would possibly work from that.
    Too much reliance on random attitude era returns and callbacks.
    KOW aren't reuniting, the WWE has given them both singles gimmicks and I think that's a good thing since it is new territory for their careers.

I don't like the idea of passing an established tag name on to a random pair of singles wrestlers, no one can ever capture the essence of an original team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle
    Wait...

What?

You start off talking about punk and heyman for all of a few sentences then go on about the tag division and Cody almost the entire time. The blog is misleading because you allude to cm punk and I was expecting a punk discussion. It was barely anything to do with punk.

It was an ok read but my advice start a topic and finish the topic not just briefly throw out one vague, undeveloped idea and move onto the next subject.
    Yea I probably should of changed the title. I'm still new at this
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513
    KOW aren't reuniting, the WWE has given them both singles gimmicks and I think that's a good thing since it is new territory for their careers.

I don't like the idea of passing an established tag name on to a random pair of singles wrestlers, no one can ever capture the essence of an original team.
    I know WWE won't reunite them, but to me they should have been introduced as a Tag Team instead of introducing Cesaro first with Aksana. With the way WWE writes these days it's so horrible, you never know who will be pushed one day and burried the next.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.