View RSS Feed

TheRealOutlaw

Who is left for Undertaker?

Rate this Entry
This is my first blog, so I hope it goes well. After watching Undertaker and Kane join forces at Raw 1000 there was a little part of me that wanted to see Kane turn on his brother. Maybe leading to a WM29 match Kane vs Taker, brother vs streak. This got me thinking, who is left in WWE for Undertaker to face at WM29?
Sure there is Brock and Rock, but they only have one year contracts and Cena/Rock II is set for WM29. Brock maybe but I don't think his contract lasts through WM29.
So my question is who in WWE is left that would make a good match for WM29 for the Undertaker to wrestle, please list who and why.

Submit "Who is left for Undertaker?" to Digg Submit "Who is left for Undertaker?" to del.icio.us Submit "Who is left for Undertaker?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Who is left for Undertaker?" to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    In my opinion, John Cena and Brock Lesnar are the only two that pose a threat to Taker's streak at this point. Kane vs Taker III at Wrestlemania just doesn't do it for me. I'm a fan of both guys but once you've seen a Kane vs Taker match, you've seen them all. It's the same ol song and dance with these two feuding that it really gets boring watching them compete after a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel
    Undertaker has 10 must see matches left in him...

1. Cena
    2. The Rock
    3. Lesnar
    4. Sheamus
    5. Del Rio
    6. Wade Barrett
    7. Seth Rollins
    8. Dean Ambrose
    9. William Regal
    10. Ziggler
    You're an idiot. Plain and Simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSaiyan
    Okay, first off .. I thought making short lame blogs were "prohibited" now. Second, the mystery of who will be his opponent is supposed to be .. umm .. a mystery?
    Kid if you don't have anything to actually add to this blog them move along. Although you must have found some interest since you took the time to read it and then post. So thanks kid.
    Updated 07-27-2012 at 03:24 PM by TheRealOutlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    You're an idiot. Plain and Simple.
    LOL....That is all....
    Scsa or the rock

Then he retires
    1.) The Rock: Because he hasn't face The Undertaker in about 10 years now and Undertaker beating The Rock at WM will add more meaning to The Undertaker 21-0 Streak.
    2.) Brock Lasner: Brock Lasner & The Undertaker has some unfinished business between each other that they need to settle.
    3.) CM Punk:CM Punk ran into a problem backstage with The Undertaker in 2009 and by them facing each other at Mania would make sense in a Submission match.
    4.) John Cena
    5.) Stone Cold
    6.) Chris Jerico
    Quote Originally Posted by R.o.s.e.
    1.) The Rock: Because he hasn't face The Undertaker in about 10 years now and Undertaker beating The Rock at WM will add more meaning to The Undertaker 21-0 Streak.
    2.) Brock Lasner: Brock Lasner & The Undertaker has some unfinished business between each other that they need to settle.
    3.) CM Punk:CM Punk ran into a problem backstage with The Undertaker in 2009 and by them facing each other at Mania would make sense in a Submission match.
    4.) John Cena
    5.) Stone Cold
    6.) Chris Jerico
    1. Done It
    2. Done It
    3. Done It
    4. Done It
    5. Washed Up and Too Broken Down
    6. Maybe, but eh.

Basically, There is no one left for The Undertaker.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.