View RSS Feed

TheRealOutlaw

Who is left for Undertaker?

Rate this Entry
This is my first blog, so I hope it goes well. After watching Undertaker and Kane join forces at Raw 1000 there was a little part of me that wanted to see Kane turn on his brother. Maybe leading to a WM29 match Kane vs Taker, brother vs streak. This got me thinking, who is left in WWE for Undertaker to face at WM29?
Sure there is Brock and Rock, but they only have one year contracts and Cena/Rock II is set for WM29. Brock maybe but I don't think his contract lasts through WM29.
So my question is who in WWE is left that would make a good match for WM29 for the Undertaker to wrestle, please list who and why.

Submit "Who is left for Undertaker?" to Digg Submit "Who is left for Undertaker?" to del.icio.us Submit "Who is left for Undertaker?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Who is left for Undertaker?" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Okay, first off .. I thought making short lame blogs were "prohibited" now. Second, the mystery of who will be his opponent is supposed to be .. umm .. a mystery?
    Asides from Brock (Which would be awesome), i'd say Cean since he is the face, Punk or Y2J.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSaiyan
    Okay, first off .. I thought making short lame blogs were "prohibited" now. Second, the mystery of who will be his opponent is supposed to be .. umm .. a mystery?
    It could be the simple fact that he has never done a blog before so they are giving him a chance. As for the topic, I don't think Cena vs Rock II is set in stone. I think it could easily be 1 of the 3. Maybe even get a mix thrown in of CM Punk if Austin vs Punk doesn't happen, or an oddball choice like Orton or Barrett
    I'd like to see undertaker vs kane at WM30 end in a no contest. The streak remains unbroken and it gets so violent neither can continue and they end each others career, never to be seen again. Would be kind of poetic I think
    Undertaker has 10 must see matches left in him...

1. Cena
    2. The Rock
    3. Lesnar
    4. Sheamus
    5. Del Rio
    6. Wade Barrett
    7. Seth Rollins
    8. Dean Ambrose
    9. William Regal
    10. Ziggler
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel
    Undertaker has 10 must see matches left in him...

1. Cena
    2. The Rock
    3. Lesnar
    4. Sheamus
    5. Del Rio
    6. Wade Barrett
    7. Seth Rollins
    8. Dean Ambrose
    9. William Regal
    10. Ziggler
    I love how you included William Regal I always thought it would have been cool during his king gimmick to have his subjects destroy The Undertaker and or him to be behind it.
    "Cena/Rock II is set for WM29" no it's not stop believing everything that comes out of this site.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.