View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - RAW 1000 Thoughts and SummerSlam Predictions

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. I am here with my thoughts on what transpired on the 1000th episode of RAW. Also, I am going to give you my predictions for SummerSlam coming up next month. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]RAW 1000: [/B]Most of you might already have seen RAW 1000. You would know that Brock Lesnar accepted Triple H's SummerSlam challenge and The Miz captured the Intercontinental Championship, making him the 25th Triple Crown Champion and Lita returned for a match against Heath Slater, which she won. Also, we had a DX reunion, a Brothers of Destruction reunion and AJ was named the permanent RAW General Manager.

John Cena defeated CM Punk in their title match BUT it was a DQ victory caused by Big Show, which means Cena did not win the title and thus becoming the first Money in the Bank winner to cash in and not win the title. I saw that coming but I did not see CM Punk attacking and laying The Rock out with a GTS coming. I do not know if this is a heel turn for Punk or if he is just building hype. Although, he did stand there and watch Big Show pummel Cena before Rock came out and helped Cena so my money is on a CM Punk heel turn. Rock also announced that he will challenge the WWE Champion to a match for that title at Royal Rumble, whoever the champion may be at that time. It looks like Punk may hold the title for over a year and go on to the Rumble to face The Rock. For that match, my money is on The Rock. But enough of the Royal Rumble, I am now going to share with you my predictions for SummerSlam.

[B]SummerSlam Matches and Endings [/B]

[B]WWE Championship
Triple Threat match[/B]
[B]CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena vs. Big Show [/B]

Big Show goes to Chokeslam Cena but Cena low blows Big Show. He goes for the AA on Show but Punk spin kicks Cena in the gut. Cena falls forward with Show landing on the back of Cena's head. Big Show hits Cena with the KO punch and tries for a cover. Punk breaks it up and hits a kick to Show's head. Punk covers Cena but Cena kicks out at 2. He goes for the GTS but Cena counters it into the STF (shame to RAW 1000). Show tries for the elbow drop but Cena moves and Show elbows Punk. Cena hits the AA on Big Show and then hits the AA on Punk for the win.

[B]Winner and NEW WWE Champion: John Cena
[/B]

[B]World Heavyweight Championship [/B]
[B]Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton [/B]

Orton hits his clotheslin/scoop powerslam combo and then hits a rope hung DDT. He goes for the RKO but Sheamus counters it into a roll up for a near fall. Sheamus scoops Orton up for White Noise. Orton escapes and goes for the RKO again. Sheamus shoves Orton into the corner and then hits White Noise. He goes for the Brogue Kick. He charges but Orton ducks it and nails the RKO out of nowhere. He covers but only gets 2. He goes for the RKO again but Dolph Ziggler runs out. Orton goes to knock him off the rope but Ziggler dodges him. Orton turns around to a massive Brogue Kick from Sheamus for the pinfall victory.

[B]Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus [/B]

[B]No Disqualification match[/B]
[B]Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman[/B]

Brock locks in the Kimura lock but Triple H escapes. Brock hits a Spinebuster on The Game and goes outside and gets a chair. He goes to collect Triple H but The Game nails him with a huge low blow. He unloads on chair shots to Lesnar. He goes outside and hits Heyman with the chair and tosses him over the fan barrier. He goes for an overhead shot but Lesnar ducks it, scoops Triple H up and hits the F5 out of nowhere. He covers Triple H but he kicks out after a nearfall. Brock goes outside and gets the sledgehammer. He charges but Triple H counters it into a Double A spinebuster on the chair. He grabs the sledgehammer and strikes Lesnar in the gut. He hits him in the gut again with the sledgehammer. He stalks Lesnar and strikes him in the head with the sledgehammer. He puts the sledgehammer down and picks up Lesnar who is bleeding. He then hooks his arms and hits the Pedigree on the chair. The Game looks down at Lesnar and picks up the sledgehammer again. He picks Brock up and places him in a kneeling position. He gets in Lesnar's face and shouts something. He lifts the sledgehammer up high and smacks it into the back of Lesnar's head. He drops down and covers him for the pinfall victory.

[B]Winner: Triple H[/B]

[B]
Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) vs. Christian

[/B]Miz hits a big corner jumping clothesline. He goes for the Skull Crushing Finale but Christian tosses him over and hits the spear. He covers Miz but Miz gets his foot on the bottom rope. Christian goes to the top for the Frog Splash but Miz gets his knees up. He hits the Skull Crushing Finale out of nowhere and covers Christian for the win.

[B]Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: The Miz
[/B]

[B]Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho[/B]

Ziggler quickly hits the Legdrop Bulldog on Jericho. He goes for the cover but only gets two. He goes for the sleeper hold but Jericho turns him around and rolls him up but instead locks in the Walls of Jericho. Ziggler fights and makes it to the ropes. Jericho goes for the Codebreaker but Ziggler hangs him up on the top rope and hits a Sitout Facebuster for another near fall. He goes to pick Jericho up but Jericho rolls through and locks in the Walls of Jericho again. Vickie Guerrero distracts the ref as Ziggler starts to tap out. Swagger comes in the ring but Jericho hits an Enziguri to the All-American American. He goes to fetch Ziggler but Ziggler rakes him in the eyes. He hits a DDT on Jericho. Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag but Jericho side steps him. Jericho backs into the corner and Ziggler charges at him. Jericho gets his feet up and hits the Running Bulldog. He goes for the Lionsault but Ziggler moves and Jericho crashed gut first on the mat. Ziggler goes high and tries for a diving clothesline but Jericho catches him in mid air with the Codebreaker out of nowhere. Jericho covers him and gets the win.

[B]Winner: Chris Jericho[/B]

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - RAW 1000 Thoughts and SummerSlam Predictions" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - RAW 1000 Thoughts and SummerSlam Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - RAW 1000 Thoughts and SummerSlam Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - RAW 1000 Thoughts and SummerSlam Predictions" to Google

Updated 07-26-2012 at 11:32 PM by ozfan

Tags: 1000 raw
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

u think punk will hold on to belt till the rumble, yet u think cena will win at summerslam???
    Yeah, the ONLY reason they went with the Punk heel turn is so the Rock would be facing a heel at the Royal Rumble. That's it. Punk will hold the title longer per HHH's wishes. He wants guys to be champions like they used to be, not flip flopping every 3 to 6 months.
    I do see Rock/Cena II for the belt at Wrestlemania. Y2J beating Ziggler is stupid. Dolph deserves to go over and get the continued push, plus Y2J has nothing booked after Summerslam because Fozzy is going on tour on the 'Uproar Festival'. Cena should not win the title until Wrestlemania (and even then I don't want him to win it because I hate him).
    Quote Originally Posted by John Lonce
    I do see Rock/Cena II for the belt at Wrestlemania. Y2J beating Ziggler is stupid. Dolph deserves to go over and get the continued push, plus Y2J has nothing booked after Summerslam because Fozzy is going on tour on the 'Uproar Festival'. Cena should not win the title until Wrestlemania (and even then I don't want him to win it because I hate him).
    My thoughts exactly.
    I think they are going Lesnar to win because what is the point on bring him and to lost two matches in a row

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.