View RSS Feed

Mr. Amazing

Main Event for Wrestlemania 29?

Rate this Entry
I know it's a little early for predictions but I think one of the headlining matches will be WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs The Rock. Here are some reasons why:

• It would be the ten year anniversary of their match in 2003 at Wrestlemania 19.
  • It was Austin's last match and he can't have his last match as a loss. I think that would kill him inside, letting his main rival get the last win.
  • Austin is highly capable of one more match, a good one at that!
  • Was I the only one who seen Wrestlemania 27 when they had an encounter? 10 years after one of the greatest matches ever, they were face to face, hinting something was coming soon!
  • There's no secret that The Rock will be in action at Wrestlemania.

With all of these big returns in the past 2 years, (Hart,Rock,Lesnar) I think it would only be right if Austin gives us one last match. I know that most of you will say what about Austin Vs Punk, but honestly I just don't see their styles of wrestling meshing together. Mow don't get me wrong, I would love to see it, but after this dream match! Besides, this would make more money for the WWE! What are your thoughts?
I know it's a little early for predictions but I think one of the headlining matches will be WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs The Rock. Here are some reasons why:

• It would be the ten year anniversary of their match in 2003 at Wrestlemania 19.
  • It was Austin's last match and he can't have his last match as a loss. I think that would kill him inside, letting his main rival get the last win.
  • Austin is highly capable of one more match, a good one at that!
  • Was I the only one who seen Wrestlemania 27 when they had an encounter? 10 years after one of the greatest matches ever, they were face to face, hinting something was coming soon!
  • There's no secret that The Rock will be in action at Wrestlemania.

With all of these big returns in the past 2 years, (Hart,Rock,Lesnar) I think it would only be right if Austin gives us one last match. I know that most of you will say what about Austin Vs Punk, but honestly I just don't see their styles of wrestling meshing together. Mow don't get me wrong, I would love to see it, but after this dream match! Besides, this would make more money for the WWE! What are your thoughts?

Submit "Main Event for Wrestlemania 29?" to Digg Submit "Main Event for Wrestlemania 29?" to del.icio.us Submit "Main Event for Wrestlemania 29?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Main Event for Wrestlemania 29?" to Google

Updated 07-21-2012 at 04:00 AM by Mr. Amazing

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions , User News

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.