View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

What to expect on RAW on 7/30/2012?

Rate this Entry
A week after a memorable 1000th episode of Monday Night RAW which saw appearances by many WWE legends as well as a shocking ending, the 1001st episode of RAW will no doubt be equally exciting.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect:

‚ÄčA VICIOUS CM PUNK PROMO
Yep, you got that right. CM Punk is expected to explain why he attacked The Rock during his WWE Championship defense against John Cena. Expect Punk to lash out at the WWE Universe by saying that he is sick and tired of playing second fiddle to Cena and The Rock which will no doubt get plenty of heat.

THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP PICTURE
Punk may be the current WWE Champion, but expect Cena and/or The Big Show to be included in the WWE Championship as that match is expected to take place at SummerSlam.

WHO'S SHEAMUS OPPONENT FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP?
Alberto Del Rio may have become the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, but chances are that we won't see Del Rio versus Sheamus at SummerSlam.

Randy Orton will be making his return following his 60-day suspension for violating the WWE's Wellness Program and is expected to be pushed into the main event.

Also, A.J.'s first day as GM, Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler, Triple H, and much more.

Submit "What to expect on RAW on 7/30/2012?" to Digg Submit "What to expect on RAW on 7/30/2012?" to del.icio.us Submit "What to expect on RAW on 7/30/2012?" to StumbleUpon Submit "What to expect on RAW on 7/30/2012?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm think Punk brings up the stuff about the WWE being same ole same ole. The Rock takes off several years, gets 1 win and is gift wrapped a title shot at the Royal Rumble... for what?
    I see Punk coming out saying he did nothing wrong, by standing by and letting Show attack Cena. He will say it was after the match and it was between those two. Then he will say that it's unfair that Rock comes and goes and gets a title shot whenever he wants. I see Orton and Punk doing something going into SummerSlam, since WWE will still push Orton (why I don't know).
    Raw was not half bad on Monday. Lets see if they can keep it up.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.