View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

What to expect on RAW's historic 1000th episode?

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

This Monday, Monday Night RAW celebrates its 1000th episode at the Scottstrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri that will feature surprises, past WWE legends, and once-in-a-lifetime matches.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect on this historical episode:

EXPECT THE NEW GM TO BE A HEEL
No offense to Teddy Long and Mick Foley, but babyface authority figures rarely work in the WWE as matches often tend to be predictable.

I expect the new GM of RAW and SmackDown to be a villain, perhaps even worse than John Laurinaitis and Vickie Guerrero in terms of massive heat.

KANE WILL RUIN DANIEL BRYAN & A.J.'S WEDDING
Like many WWE weddings before it, expect the wedding of Daniel Bryan and A.J. to have some sort of unhappy ending. Could Kane come out and kidnap A.J. in the process, leading up to a Kane versus Daniel Bryan match at SummerSlam?

EXPECT BROCK LESNAR TO ACCEPT TRIPLE H'S CHALLENGE...
On only one condition. I expect the Triple H versus Brock Lesnar match at SummerSlam to have some sort of stipulation. Could it be a "No Holds Barred" match, a steel cage match, or maybe even an Ironman match?

MANY TOP STARS WILL BE AWOL
Not every WWE Superstar will be appearing on RAW's 1000th show. Among the Superstars expected to be lost in the shuffle are Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Jack Swagger, Zack Ryder, and most of the Divas.

APPEARANCES BY WWE LEGENDS GALORE
Many WWE Legends will be making appearances on the show. Scheduled to appear on the show are Shawn Michaels (as part of the DX reunion), Bret Hart, Ted DiBiase, Trish Stratus, Mae Young, Gene Okulund, Hillbilly Jim, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Edge, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, The Rock, Mick Foley, Road Warrior Animal, and many others.

THE BIG SHOW WILL INTERFERE IN THE JOHN CENA VS. CM PUNK
I expect the Big Show to interfere in the WWE Championship match between John Cena versus CM Punk, resulting in a Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam‚Äč.

Submit "What to expect on RAW's historic 1000th episode?" to Digg Submit "What to expect on RAW's historic 1000th episode?" to del.icio.us Submit "What to expect on RAW's historic 1000th episode?" to StumbleUpon Submit "What to expect on RAW's historic 1000th episode?" to Google

Updated 07-20-2012 at 05:22 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Pretty spot on. However, I sense that CM Punk will interfere in the AJ-Bryan wedding, although Kane has a history of wrecking weddings.

Thanks! This is one of my best blogs I've done in a while.
    I can't really argue with any of this.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.