View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

What to expect on RAW on 7/16/2012?

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
With an eventful Money in the Bank PPV in the books, Monday Night RAW invades Sin City for the last two-hour RAW until next week's monumental 1000th episode next Monday.

JOHN CENA IS MR. MONEY IN THE BANK
Now that Cena has won the WWE Championship Money in the Bank briefcase, what will Cena do? Will he cash it in on a battered champion or will he schedule his WWE Championship match on a future WWE PPV?

WILL THE CM PUNK VS. DANIEL BRYAN FEUD CONTINUE?
At the Money in the Bank PPV, Punk retained the WWE Championship in a grueling match with A.J. as special guest referee. But don't expect this intense feud to end anytime soon. Will an Ironman match at SummerSlam
be in the cards?

WHAT'S NEXT FOR SHEAMUS?
Who will challenge the Celtic Warrior for the World Heavyweight Championship? Will it be Alberto Del Rio? Will it be Chris Jericho? Will it be Kane? Or will it be Mr. Money in the Bank Dolph Ziggler?

CHAMPIONSHIPS ON THE LINE?
The Primetime Players will be the number one contenders but they lost to Epico & Primo at Money in the Bank. Can Abraham Washington's boys get it together against R-Boom? And who will challenge Layla for the Divas title?

THE LATEST ON TRIPLE H VS. LESNAR

Triple H is advertised for RAW. What will the WWE Magazine August 2012 cover boy have to say regarding his expected match against Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam​?

Submit "What to expect on RAW on 7/16/2012?" to Digg Submit "What to expect on RAW on 7/16/2012?" to del.icio.us Submit "What to expect on RAW on 7/16/2012?" to StumbleUpon Submit "What to expect on RAW on 7/16/2012?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

No offense...but this isn't really a blog. I mean...it isn't but isn't. Your not sharing your thoughts on ANY of the topics you discuss, and part of me wonders if you just pull this off of another site and post it here. Disappointing blog/questions
    I agree with bear. You need to either step up your game, or lose A LOT of readers.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.