View RSS Feed

knox

How I Would've Booked the Raw MITB Match?

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. Not sure what many of you think, but I enjoyed the Money in the Bank PPV, I rate it a 9/10. I was even pleased with seeing Cena win but its some huge factors I would've changed in that match.

For starters, I wouldn't have had The Miz come out near the beginning of the show and announce he was going to be in the MITB match. I would've let his music hit out of nowhere once the Raw MITB competitors were in the ring. He would've gotten a much better pop.

Now let's get to the meat and potatoes.

How I would've booked the WWE Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

1. Kane Wins the Money in the Bank Ladder Match
‚Äč

2. The Next Night on Raw, AJ has a special surprise for Cm Punk

AJ comes to the ring and say's "Cm Punk I'm so proud of you. You retained the gold. I have a special surprise for you. Since Lita is my favorite diva of all time, I'm going to pull a page out of her book. Next week on the 1000th Raw, me and you are going to have sex live on Raw to celebrate you successful title defense".

3. 1000th Raw, AJ & Cm Punk, Live Sex on Raw?

AJ has the ring all decorated with beautiful stuff. She calls Cm Punk to the ring and he comes out in all smiles knowing he's in for a treat.

4. AJ Duct Tapes Cm Punk's Hands and Feet to the Ring & Blindfolds him

AJ say's, "Punk I'm going to make this extra special. I love my men to be submissive to my crazy ass. Let me blindfold you and tie you down to the ring". Punk happily accepts.

5. She Calls Kane to the Ring to Cash in his MITB Contract on a Helpless Cm Punk
AJ smiles and looks at the crowd and goes from a cute schoolgirl smile, to an evil cocky grin and yells, "Kane, Kane, Come to the ring now. Cash it in baby, cash in baby, I got him tied up, there's no way he'll be able to kickout of a pin attempt".

Out comes Kane with his usual cocky grin. He grabs the mic and say's "Baby from day 1 we had these people fooled. You played Cm Punk & Daniel Bryan like two fools when in reality you were running into my arms every night since the day Daniel dumped you"

6. Kane Wins the WWE Championship from a defenseless Cm Punk

1, 2, 3....Bell sounds and your new WWE Champion is Kane. The crowd is going absolute ape nuts with boos. AJ grabs the mic and say's, "Sorry, Punk. Looks like your a bit tied up. Maybe you'll think twice before turning down my proposal but then again, who would be stupid enough to marry you. For once in a long time, I'm going to home in the arms of a real and um, the WWE Champion...Kane".

Reasoning behind Kane & AJ's actions:
AJ say's Kane was the only man that treated her like a human. He actually treated her like she was worth something. If you look back in time at Cm Punk & AJ's first exchange, he pretty much dogged her backstage on Raw and called her crazy.

We all know how Daniel Bryan treated AJ after losing his WHC at Wrestlemania.

But notice how Kane was the only one to never make AJ smile. He was always the one carrying her back to the ring while Daniel & Punk fought inside the ring over a belt. Kane was the one that would console AJ and atleast on camera it seemed like AJ was his #1 focus instead of the pursuit the WWE Championship.

So this explains why AJ pushed Cm Punk & consequently Daniel Bryan through the table. This explains why she went back and forth between those two. AJ's not crazy, she's in love with Kane and played this "crazy chick" front to ultimately get Kane the WWE Championship.

Conclusion:
Thanks guys for checking this out. I know the Live Sex in the Ring advertisement probably wouldn't do well for PG. Just throwing out some ideas. Hope you all enjoyed this one. Thanks guys and be safe.

Submit "How I Would've Booked the Raw MITB Match?" to Digg Submit "How I Would've Booked the Raw MITB Match?" to del.icio.us Submit "How I Would've Booked the Raw MITB Match?" to StumbleUpon Submit "How I Would've Booked the Raw MITB Match?" to Google

Updated 07-15-2012 at 11:16 PM by knox

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Interesting. While I wouldn't go that way, I can see others would find it interesting
    This was the angle I wanted them to play out. Kane was left out on RAW last night. What with a wedding set for the 1000th episode, we can only figure they've got something BIG planned for The Red Monster.

As for MITB; The E' took the "obvious, yet safe" path. Their truly wasn't any shock factor. I find it funny when the gf is able to sit by my side and call a whole PPV, predicting the outcome of every match and nailing it.

My Favorite Moment at this years MITB

Figured, I'd simply share this for the heck of it. When Ziggles got his ass tossed over the announce table and landed onto an announcers' chair..... Simply priceless....
    Quote Originally Posted by PhEonYx
    My Favorite Moment at this years MITB

Figured, I'd simply share this for the heck of it. When Ziggles got his ass tossed over the announce table and landed onto an announcers' chair..... Simply priceless....
    I loved it when it happened...because I thought it was eliminating Ziggles from winning it. Unfortunately, he did win.

But there is light at the end of my tunnel on this. Because I'm predicting right now that Jericho cons Ziggles out of the briefcase. Last night, set that into motion if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    But there is light at the end of my tunnel on this. Because I'm predicting right now that Jericho cons Ziggles out of the briefcase. Last night, set that into motion if you ask me.
    I'm a huge Jericho fan. I honestly think the only reason why he didn't talk last night was simply because the E' didn't want him overshadowing Mr.Ziggles. You may be onto something with Jericho conning him out of the briefcase.... Let's not kid ourselves though.... We are talking the E's creative team...

I know your not a fan of Zigglesworth, yet in the same run having Jericho put him over wouldn't be such a bad idea. Facing facts; Jericho will be touring in the upcoming month or so. Having Ziggler legitimately beat him at S.S could give him that "credibility" he's been lacking.
    Lol DK, you really do hate Dolph. I think he's awesome. I was a fan the day they repackaged him, i knew he'd be a stAr.
    Beautiful, every bit of it (other than the rating you gave the ppv) that was pure gold.
    I would of enjoyed this way more. Keep it coming man always good stuff from you.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.