View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

Hornswoggle as the Anonymous RAW GM: Are you serious, bro?

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
On tonight's episode of Monday Night RAW, the Anonymous RAW General Manager made his return after nearly a one-year absence. And after a little more than two years since his debut, his identity was finally revealed.

During the time the Anonymous RAW GM ruled Monday nights, I, like most members of the WWE Universe, was curious as to who the Anonymous RAW GM was. Could it be "Stone Cold" Steve Austin? Could it be Mick Foley? Could it be Stephanie McMahon? Or could it be John Laurinaitis?

Well, the WWE Universe finally got the answer they wanted. The answer they got was, let's just say that nobody saw it coming.

It all began when Santino Marella played Sherlock Holmes as he was determined to reveal the RAW GM's identity. And after the Jerry Lawler versus Michael Cole match, the RAW GM's identity was finally revealed and that person is none other than...

Hornswoggle!

Why Hornswoggle? After all, he's the leprechaun who often makes backstage appearances taunting Chavo Guerrero and sticking his nose in the Divas' locker room. On an episode of WWE NXT, Hornswoggle was the original judge for the Rookie Divas kissing contest, only to be ordered out of the ring by Maxine (who would blame her?). Eventually, Cody Rhodes was called to replace Hornswoggle as the judge.

In my opinion, this was another failed WWE angle. From the Mr. McMahon illegitimate child storyline (that too, turned out to be Hornswoggle), the Mae Young gives birth to a hand (yikes), to Good Ol' JR getting the boot as RAW announcer by you-know-who, Michael Cole and joining Mr. McMahon's "Kiss My Butt" club.

In other words, this was the worst type of closure that the WWE has gotten into. And they failed miserably, thanks to a leprechaun.

Submit "Hornswoggle as the Anonymous RAW GM: Are you serious, bro?" to Digg Submit "Hornswoggle as the Anonymous RAW GM: Are you serious, bro?" to del.icio.us Submit "Hornswoggle as the Anonymous RAW GM: Are you serious, bro?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hornswoggle as the Anonymous RAW GM: Are you serious, bro?" to Google

Updated 07-10-2012 at 12:16 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hornswoggle is so stupid. Give him a one way ticket to TNA.
    Worst. angle. ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joonny
    Hornswoggle is so stupid. Give him a one way ticket to TNA.
    LOL, dude TNA is kicking ass right now why do they need WWE crap?
    Quote Originally Posted by PhEonYx
    For the first time in years, I didn't tune into RAW last night. Not because something better was on, but because after tuning into Destination X, I honestly figured; "Why taint my views on what wrestling truly is by watching RAW? When I know deep down inside that it'll flop??".

I was right. Woke up this morning, quickly logged myself on EWN, read up on what happened last night. Little to no surprise RAW was beyond dismal.

If this whole Hornswoggle angle is in fact whom they plan on making the permanent GM, than I'd like to say; E', you've lost yet another fan. I'm honestly hoping that this is all build up, and last nights' Raw was simply filler to carry onto MITB. But I honestly don't think I should kid myself.... Disappointing really...
    Exactly. Even though I didn't watch the Destination X PPV, I heard that the Austin Aries vs. Robert Roode match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship got plenty of rave reviews.

Unlike the WWE, TNA's programs caters more to the adult pro wrestling fan with its "Attitude Era" style content with intense matches, more skin, and over-the-top language. Even TNA's Knockouts receive more TV exposure than their WWE Diva counterparts.

And also, TNA doesn't have much comedic characters compared to the WWE.

Just my two cents.
    Updated 07-10-2012 at 12:26 PM by Dashing Rachel
    LMAO! I don't know why all the WWE fanboys are surprised. For years they've been serving up a milk toast product and all of a sudden when the toast gets a little to soggy, you all want to complain. Idiots...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan
    LMAO! I don't know why all the WWE fanboys are surprised. For years they've been serving up a milk toast product and all of a sudden when the toast gets a little to soggy, you all want to complain. Idiots...
    FYI; The E' has hit many all time lows. I'm not surprised the slightest bit. In general, I'm not complaining. I'm merely stating a fact. The "toast" is not a little soggy, it's soaked!
    I honestly thought it was Micael Cole all along. Are they trying to make Hornswaggle turn heel or something? This and making fun of JR???
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.