View RSS Feed

WrestlingFan484

things that bug me in WWE

Rate this Entry
first time blogger long time listener

1) WWE today is annoying to me for some reasons, when they always talk about twitter and trending world wide to me that is annoying. another is king as a commentator always making everything so dramatic and sounding like a complete idiot all the time, im saying that because king during attitude era was totally different he would hope someone would break there neck or fall off the ring to the floor, and wtf happened to the binoculars and him saying look JR puppies i miss the old king.

2) WWE doesn't use anyone else its always the same people in the same match, they don't give any chances to any other talent. if they would put unused talent together in the tag team you wouldn't really lose anything by this any way since the tag team division is so weak. you put some guys you never seen before together you might find a diamond in the rough you do that you bring back the tag team division and you get some more good quality matches and a good tag team division again. they need to have 2 tag team champs like how it was before the unified belts are stupid and look terrible.

3) Santino holding the united states belt, he doesn't need to be holding the belt all that is doing is taking spot light away from other talent. who should really have it to me is Alex Riley, when he had the feud with Miz i thought this guy was good, and he got over with the fans. another Tyler Reks, now i haven't got to see what he can do because there again WWE doesn't use there talent. let him have the championship and feud with Alex Riley i would enjoy to see that.

4) Alberto Del Rio this guy is so boring to watch, everything about this guy is terrible, this is my problem from what i read on this website that he threatened to leave WWE, now why in the hell would you put him in a title run, if he wants to leave, then let him leave. he is not and never will be a good wrestler. (to me)

Submit "things that bug me in WWE" to Digg Submit "things that bug me in WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "things that bug me in WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "things that bug me in WWE" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tottally agree with your opinion on Alberto and Tyler , Tyler is a diamond in the rough by himself - amazing talent
    To add onto your King point: I hate that he (well Vince in his ear) tries to steer us away from true crowd reactions. The most blatant was the Zig v Lobster Head match where the
    "Let's go Ziggler" chants were loud and proud and King was like "listen to the support for Sheamus." Things like that annoy me.
    I have to respectfully disagree with points one and four... king has to play the straight face guy beings that cole is playing the jerk to perfection like jr did for king when he was the puppy hunter haha... and I think your wrong about alberto del rio.. he is super fun to watch in matches he actually can wrestle and can draw heat because he is such a hateable guy... what is great for the wwe because they need more actual heels... where he is the only heel that gets a pop every time he goes out to the ring but it's a negative reaction.. when daniel bryan goes out they cheer haha.. we need people to hate!
    Agree except the part about Del Rio. I see a lot in this guy. Sold worker.
    I thought i was the only one that miss the old king. Bring back jr, heel king and let Michael Cole only do Rock interviews.
    1. Social media is an important way of marketing these days, they would be stupid if they don't use twitter, as stated above, King have to play the face commentator since Cole is the heel

2. They don't believe in their young talent

3. Santino sells well for kids

4. Mexican audience
    I completely agree with ADR he is so boring and by the sounds of it is a problem behind the scenes I get they need their mexican audience and all but ALL the current mexican stars bore the hell out of me del rio has a gimmick he could roll with lik JBL but he sucks at it, hunico has that thug look which I have never liked in WWE and sin cara doesnt talk...enough said with him.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.