View RSS Feed

ozfan

WWE Title predictions for MITB and SummerSlam

Rate this Entry
[LEFT][COLOR=#333333][FONT=verdana][B]Hey everyone. I'm back with another opinion of mine and this time, they are predictions for a WWE Championship storyline. I hope you all enjoy. [/B]

I think for Money In The Bank, it should be Punk vs. Bryan for the title, the winner faces Kane for the title on the 1000th Episode of RAW and if the current champion at that time retains, John Cena will challenge them at SummerSlam but if there is a new champion on the 1000th RAW then it will be a Triple Threat match at SummerSlam BUT if there is a new champion at MITB, then it will be a Triple Threat match on RAW, a "No Way Out rematch" if you will with the winner of THAT match being challenged by Cena at SummerSlam.

For Cena to challenge one-on-one at SummerSlam....
[B]MITB:[/B] Punk (c) vs. Bryan (Punk wins)
[B]1000th RAW:[/B] Punk (c) vs. Kane (Punk wins)
[B]SummerSlam:[/B] Punk (c) vs. Cena (Winner TBD)

For it to be a Triple Threat match at SummerSlam....
[B]MITB:[/B] Punk (c) vs. Bryan (Punk wins)
[B]1000th RAW:[/B] Punk (c) vs. Kane (Kane wins)
[B]SummerSlam:[/B] Kane (c) vs. Punk vs. Cena (Winner TBD)

For it to be a Triple Threat match on the 1000th RAW....
[B]MITB:[/B] Punk (c) vs. Bryan (Bryan wins)
[B]1000th RAW:[/B] Bryan (c) vs. Punk vs. Kane (Bryan OR Kane wins)
[B]SummerSlam:[/B] TBD (c) vs. John Cena (Winner TBD)

If I had to pick which one, I would choose the first option.

[B]Thanks for reading everyone. I hope you all enjoyed and feel free to leave your own opinions below.[/B]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Submit "WWE Title predictions for  MITB and SummerSlam" to Digg Submit "WWE Title predictions for  MITB and SummerSlam" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE Title predictions for  MITB and SummerSlam" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE Title predictions for  MITB and SummerSlam" to Google

Updated 06-23-2012 at 08:30 AM by Frank

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Why do you think Cena will fight for the WWE title?
    If Cena has to Challenge for the WWE Title at SS , then I would prefer option 2 as long as Cena doesn't win !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2
    Why do you think Cena will fight for the WWE title?
    Good question! I don't want Cena win the WWE title nor the WHC title for THIS YEAR!

I don't know why you want to put Cena back in title contention again.
    Some sources I read having Wade Barrett to return from injury and win the MITB. Not sure if he will cash in the MITB after a WWE title or WHC match or wait for another time.
    At one point wasn't CM Punk/Big Show being rumored at Summerslam?
    They ruined MITB with the stipulation that only past champs are in the briefcase match. One of the great aspects of the MITB match was that mid-carders had a shot to breakthrough finally to the world title scene. For example, I'd have MUCH rather seen someone like Ryback, R Truth, or even SIN CARA (now that is the person I'd prefer to see be the first to LOSE on a cash-in of the briefcase even though I think Punk/Bryan WWE title match could be really good)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.