View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

What to expect at the Money in the Bank PPV? (Warning: contains spoilers)

Rate this Entry
The third annual Money in the Bank PPV commences from the U.S. Airways Arena in Phoenix, Arizona. And so without further delay, here's what to expect for the July 15th event.

CODY RHODES WILL NOT BE ON THE CARD
WWE Management is said to be down on the former Intercontinental Champion as he and David Otunga lost to Christian and Santino Marella this week on SmackDown.

Don't be surprised if Rhodes doesn't make an appearance at the Money in the Bank PPV unless it was the match shown on YouTube.

LAYLA WILL FACE SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

After Layla defeated Beth Phoenix at No Way Out, it's time for Layla to face a new challenger and who better to challenge Layla than Eve Torres!

RYBACK WILL CONTINUE TO SQUASH JOBBERS
Vince McMahon is said to be very high on the artist formerly known as Skip Sheffield and so expect Ryback to continue to squash enhancement talent for the time being.

A SURPRISE COMPETITOR WILL WIN THE WHC BRIEFCASE
At the SmackDown tapings, Tyson Kidd, Santino Marella, Christian, Tensai, and Damien Sandow qualified for the WHC MITB ladder match, but don't expect these five men to win the briefcase although I don't see any of them get replaced.

Instead, expect a returning Wade Barrett to be named the sixth and final participant as well as the winner of this match.

JOHN CENA WILL NOT WIN THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MITB LADDER MATCH
Let's face it. Face vs. face feuds don't work in the WWE and so, don't look for Super Cena to win the briefcase. That honor will go to the Big Show, who is expected to get a huge push in the coming weeks.

Submit "What to expect at the Money in the Bank PPV? (Warning: contains spoilers)" to Digg Submit "What to expect at the Money in the Bank PPV? (Warning: contains spoilers)" to del.icio.us Submit "What to expect at the Money in the Bank PPV? (Warning: contains spoilers)" to StumbleUpon Submit "What to expect at the Money in the Bank PPV? (Warning: contains spoilers)" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingcobra82390
    I think 2 more WWE Chamipons are going to be added to the WWE Championship MITB Match. And those two are going to br The Miz and Rey Mysterio. And I think 1 more will be added to the WHC MITB match. And that will either be Sin Cara or Wade Barrett.

The miz is doing the marine 3, so he is away for a while, and i think he will only return on the 1000th raw or summerslam!! so 1 spots for the wwe title MITB is for rey mysterio, and the other i don't know!!! the only champion that isn't on money in the bank is undertaker and the rock!!
    Here's an update from Wrestling News Observer:

Tuesday night's live Great American Bash Smackdown show from Corpus Christi will feature four more Money in the Bank qualifying matches. Even though Cody Rhodes loses in a qualifying match tonight, there is a storyline protest so it appears he will either be added to the match or given a second chance to quality on Tuesday.

I think that Teddy Long will deny Rhodes' protest simply because Long believes that Rhodes lost the match even though Rhodes wasn't the one who got pinned. Heck, a loss is still a loss.

As for my four picks, I like Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara, and Wade Barrett.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.