View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

What to expect on RAW on 6/18/2012?

Rate this Entry
The first RAW Supershow after the No Way Out PPV takes place at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York.

And so with further ado, here's what to expect on RAW tomorrow:

Who will replace Big Johnny?

John Laurinaitis was "fired" after John Cena defeated the Big Show at the No Way Out PPV. Who will take over as GM?

John Cena-Big Show feud to continue?
Speaking of Cena and Big Show, don't expect this rivalry to end anytime soon.

Who will challenge CM Punk?
I expect CM Punk to face a new challenger for the WWE Championship at Money in the Bank. Could that man be a returning Chris Jericho, perhaps?

MITB Participants

Expect only one MITB Ladder Match at this year's Money in the Bank ​PPV as opposed to two MITB Ladder Matches the last two years. Who will get a future WWE Championship or World Heavyweight Championship match?

Submit "What to expect on RAW on 6/18/2012?" to Digg Submit "What to expect on RAW on 6/18/2012?" to del.icio.us Submit "What to expect on RAW on 6/18/2012?" to StumbleUpon Submit "What to expect on RAW on 6/18/2012?" to Google

Updated 06-17-2012 at 10:42 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I've heard reports there will be two MITB matches. I see it being Punk vs Bryan at MITB for the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88
    I've heard reports there will be two MITB matches. I see it being Punk vs Bryan at MITB for the title.
    With a very thin roster as well as WWE Brand Extension being meaningless these days, I expect one MITB match this year and besides, who wants to see the likes of Hunico, Jinder Mahal, Tyson Kidd, etc.? Not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel
    With a very thin roster as well as WWE Brand Extension being meaningless these days, I expect one MITB match this year and besides, who wants to see the likes of Hunico, Jinder Mahal, Tyson Kidd, etc.? Not me!
    You don't want to see Tyson Kidd? Wow...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.