View RSS Feed

Dean Klebonas

My Favorite Superstars in WWE Right Now

Rate this Entry

As Booker T's got his top 5, well, so do I. I have been thinking about who goes where for a while now, and I finally came to a final verdict. Here it is:

5. Cody Rhodes

I have always been a fan of Cody ever since he had that mask on. I liked his new "Grotesque" appearance. I never really liked the "Dashing" gimmick, so once this happened, I saw a new side of him that I Liked. He continued with the attitude after the mask came off, so I am still a very big fan of Cody Rhodes.

4. Dolph Ziggler

I am a fan of Ziggler because I see a lot of potential in him. I like that he got Swagger out of hid hair, now if he just gets rid of Vickie, He could easily be the pushed to the top. He has great in ring ability, a good attitude, great charisma, and just his overall status is what I like in a superstar.

3. The Miz

I am and will always be a huge Mizfit. I think Miz is the most must-see wwe superstar, and was easily the best WWE Champion there ever was. WWE needs to realize this and bring him back to the top, because he has great in-ring ability, and I absolutely LOVE his "awesome" gimmick. He will always be one of my all time favorites.

2. CM Punk

It's a no-brainer in saying that CM Punk is the Best in the World. He is a great guy inside and outside of the ring. His theme song, T-shirts, finishers, athleticism, charisma, mic skills, just everything that he has makes him the Best in the WWE today.

1. Zack Ryder

The Internet Champion, Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder! I am from Long Island so I gotta root for this guy. He is not only funny, but also great in the ring. I watch Z! True Long Island Story every week. I've been watching since day one. He has all the qualifications to be at the top, but WWE has to put him back on Raw! I went to Raw at the Nassau Coliseum just to see Zack Ryder.I even met Zack's Dad and the Big-O in the parking lot! Yeah! I'm serious Bro!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Submit "My Favorite Superstars in WWE Right Now" to Digg Submit "My Favorite Superstars in WWE Right Now" to del.icio.us Submit "My Favorite Superstars in WWE Right Now" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Favorite Superstars in WWE Right Now" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Good stuff, I like Zack too.
    It's cool that this is your Fav Five....but let's be honest, there's not much to choose from in WWE, is there?

It's the same as LeBron James being the best player in the NBA. There's no doubt that he is, but, it's not saying a whole lot considering there's really no one else good in the NBA.
    Mine's almost the same, just change Zck for Jericho
    Zack Ryder isn't THAT great in the ring .
    The Future of WWE is Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett and The Miz!
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    It's cool that this is your Fav Five....but let's be honest, there's not much to choose from in WWE, is there?

It's the same as LeBron James being the best player in the NBA. There's no doubt that he is, but, it's not saying a whole lot considering there's really no one else good in the NBA.

Lol i have to say Kobe is. He has been consistent, clutch and dependable his entire career and has 5 rings to prove it.
    Fav 5) 5 Sheamus 4) CM Punk 3) Chris Jericho 2) The Miz 1) Daniel Bryan YES
    5) Tyson Kidd
    4)Dolph Ziggler
    3)CM Punk
    2)Daniel Bryan
    1)Bray Wyatt (Husky Harris)
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.