View RSS Feed

Ressurection

If I Planned Next Week's Raw

Rate this Entry
Sup wrestling buds. Now my last blog was terrible to alot of you viewers, but I respect your thoughts and opinions, so I will try to make it up to yall with if I was planning Monday Night Raw. Some of you may say "Oh gosh, this loser planning Raw? It would be terrible." Haha. But just please read this and do not be afriad to voice your opinions and thoughts.

Opening Segement-CM Punk/Daniel Bryan/AJ Promo
I think this is neccesary in order to help build the WWE Title match. I still feel as if AJ will be involved with this as she did amazing this past Raw on her crazy ambiance. There are times I was disconcort about her, but her in the spotlight is needed. For CM Punk and Daniel Bryan, I feel as if they should bring more history into their rivarly about Ring of Honor, and their beginning of the year matches. I would also set up them doing "Pick Your Posion" matches. Its been awhile since we have had that so it would make it interesting.

Kane vs Christian
Now in my opinion, Kane needs to get a good,clean vicotry over someone credible, so why not the IC Champion. It would make him look stronger and I believe these 2 could put on a reall good match. You could even have Kane kick out of the Frog Splash to make him look more like the monster he is. I would give these guys atleast 10 Minutes.

Cody Rhodes vs Santino Marella
I still remember Santino's victory over Cody Rhodes, and it bugs me. So I would make sure Cody Rhodes beats Santino with a disaster kick. Plus, Cody Rhodes has not competed for a long time it feels since No Way Out. He needs to look credible again, so this vicotry should help him back on a winning streak. 7 Minutes I would give them.

Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston
I know we have seen this match before, but I want to see it again, but with more time. Kofi Kingston has alot more potency, in my opinion, then people make him. He has had alot more title reigns then alot of main eventers. Plus Daniel Bryan's technicality and Kofi's high-flying action can make for a good match. Plus it would make sense that CM Punk would choose his buddy and former tag team partner to face D-Bryan. Daniel Bryan would obviously need the win. I would give these guys 12 minutes.

Brock Lesnar and Triple H Promo
Now I remember Raw announcing that Brock Lesnar would return with an answer for Triple H, but I do hope he brings Paul Heyman along, cause that guy has mic skills. This should just go however WWE plans this as a GM really has no say in what they should say.

Natayla and Eve vs Layla and Tamina
I think these Divas could do well putting on a match. I would allow each diva to be in the ring and still show that they still got it. In the end I would let Natayla pin Layla so she could get a shot at the Divas Title at MITB. If possible, Kharma, would return at the end of the match and decimate a couple of the divas. 8-10 minutes should not be bad for a match time.

Chris Jericho vs John Cena-There Must Be A Winner
These two did face off on Raw, but these 2 should of been given more time. I wanted a solid clean fight, but predictibility ran my mind to have the Big Show interfere, and he did. John Cena did win by DQ but I want a fight to the finish. Y2J needs and would get the vicotry here-cleanly. His biggest win all year was a six pack challenge before the Elimination Chamber Pay Per View. So this should get him back on his game. I would have the Big Show come out and beat on John Cena with Chris Jericho helping him out (Jeri-Show helping each other out again, good times, good times) For next week I would want Cena and a partner of his choice, (maybe Kane) to face Jeri-Show. This match would get 15-17 minutes.

CM Punk vs Sheamus
In 2008 I recall, Chris Jericho chose HBK to face Batista in a Lumberjack match, as they got to choose the stimulation too. It was interesting cause normally a heel chooses a heel to face a face. Anyways, as I do expect Sheamus to retain his title on Smackdown, making it a would champion vs world champion match-up, adding on it is the first time these two will face off, this battle should be propitious. People would predict D-Bryan to interfere during the match-up but that should happen after the match is over. I would let CM Punk pick up a vicotry after a 15-20 minute battle. I would want Raw to end offf with a bang, so I would let AJ come out after entrances to watch the match, let D-Bryan interfere after, and then have whatever Legend WWE had to face Heath Slater to help. To be honest, I would not know how to end off Raw with a bang.

Thank you for reading. I appreciate it. Hate on me if you want haha. But Love will always prevail. Have a good day.

"We are all equally evil, and all equally hopeless"-R.W. Glenn

Submit "If I Planned Next Week's Raw" to Digg Submit "If I Planned Next Week's Raw" to del.icio.us Submit "If I Planned Next Week's Raw" to StumbleUpon Submit "If I Planned Next Week's Raw" to Google

Comments

Very well written and I love your ideas. They aren't too over the top and they actually seem realistic. The only thing I'd change is having Chris Jericho vs Cena on Raw. I'd love that to be a Summerslam Blockbuster, it would deliver and of course i would book Jericho to get the win cleanly and shake hands with Cena to begin his face turn.

I like your ideas alot though. I wanna see Jericho & Cena do some fun stuff leading up to a big PPV match. I remember back in the day when they did the Battle of the Bands thing. That was actually a pretty cool segment because it was different. I wouldn't mind seeing that again.

But yeah man, great blog. Can't wait to hear more from you. I'm interested to know how you would book the MITB PPV once we find out the full card. Be safe bro, great read.
    The john cena vs chris jericho must be a winner match is a REALLY GOOD idea after last nights shithole of a match ending. How weird would it be seeing John and Chris teaming up against big show??
    Quote Originally Posted by knox
    Very well written and I love your ideas. They aren't too over the top and they actually seem realistic. The only thing I'd change is having Chris Jericho vs Cena on Raw. I'd love that to be a Summerslam Blockbuster, it would deliver and of course i would book Jericho to get the win cleanly and shake hands with Cena to begin his face turn.

I like your ideas alot though. I wanna see Jericho & Cena do some fun stuff leading up to a big PPV match. I remember back in the day when they did the Battle of the Bands thing. That was actually a pretty cool segment because it was different. I wouldn't mind seeing that again.

But yeah man, great blog. Can't wait to hear more from you. I'm interested to know how you would book the MITB PPV once we find out the full card. Be safe bro, great read.
    Thanks a whole lot. And you know what, you are right about Cena vs Jericho. They should do a band segment cause that was really cool, and innovative the year they did that. And yes Chis Jericho should definetly win cleanly.

Thank you for your encouragement due to you being the Legendary blogger, knox. And I would definetly keep the MITB Pay Per View in mind. Hope all is well for you
    No heels on this website!!! Ladies and losers meet your new upcoming star the one the only the dominant.......... [B]CenationRulez1097.[/B]​ I will make sure that you will love my blogs!!!
    This blog is a joke. Come up with better one because the best that Ewrestling has to offer is here. Your savior is [B]CenationRulez1097!!![/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by CenationRulez1097
    This blog is a joke. Come up with better one because the best that Ewrestling has to offer is here. Your savior is CenationRulez1097!!!
    Well Cenation, meet your first rival, Ressurection. This should be fun

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.