View RSS Feed

R0YALTY

Booking The Tag Team Championships Pt. 1

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Whats up everyone, this is R0YALTY with my blogging debut. I hope you enjoy reading my blogs and will continue to as I make more.

As many of you know, there’s actually been some interesting things happening with the usually boring WWE Tag Team Division (recently). It’s come to my attention that with these things, WWE could make a fairly good Tag Team Division comeback if they play their cards right, and book it properly.

Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Championship #1 Contenders Match at No Way Out:
This match was shocking to me as we haven’t had a Tag Team Match like this in quite some time now. I agree with the decision WWE made to have the Primetime Players win and have A.W. turn on Epico and Primo. This sets up what could be a decent feud between the teams and here’s how I think things will play out.

As Darren Young and Titus O Neill are about to win the Tag Team Championship match on the 1000th Raw, Epico and Primo run down to the ring to distract them, which allows Kofi Kingston and R-Truth to pick up the victory. After the match, A.W. and the Primetime Players go off. Vince McMahon o r Mick Foley then come out and announce a Triple Threat Tag Team Championship Ladder Match at Money In The Bank between the Primetime Players, Primo and Epico, and Kofi Kingston and R-Truth.

Triple Threat Tag Team Championship Match:
I would have the Primetime Players win by some outside interference from A.W. , Primo and Epico attack the newly crowned Tag Team Champions after the match solidifying them as a face Tag Team.

The next night on Raw, Primo and Epico come out and talk about how they were cheated in the Triple Threat Tag Team Championship Ladder Match and demand a rematch against the Primetime Players. Mick Foley or Vince McMahon come out and announce that if they can prove their worth tonight in a Tag Team Tables #1 Contenders Match against Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks, then they’ll get their shot at the Tag Team Championships at Summerslam.
Later that night, Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins win the Tag Team Tables Match for the #1 Contendership. While they’re celebrating, they turn and attack Epico and Primo, then comes out the Tag Team Champions (the Primetime Players) who get ready to attack Epico and Primo, but then attack Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks instead. This sets up a Tag Team Match on Smackdown.

That Friday on SmackDown, Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins defeat the PTP in a Non-Title match. After the match, Epico and Primo come out to attack both teams, but both teams escape and Primo and Epico are left in the ring.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading the first part of my blogging debut! I should have part two up sometime within the next few days. Well, I’m out.
~R0YALTY

Submit "Booking The Tag Team Championships Pt. 1" to Digg Submit "Booking The Tag Team Championships Pt. 1" to del.icio.us Submit "Booking The Tag Team Championships Pt. 1" to StumbleUpon Submit "Booking The Tag Team Championships Pt. 1" to Google

Comments

The only problem is that Paragraph 3 doesnt make sense because money in the bank PPV is before the 1000th episode of RAW!
    Don't Primo and Epico still have their rematch clause? They can use it right at the end of a match ala Cashing in MITB after PTP win the belts in a specialty match against R-Truth and Kofi
    @ awesom_me Primo & Epico no longer have a rematch clause. They waited longer than 30 days to exercise their rematch so lost it. This was explained on the No Way Out pre-show and NWO itself and was why they were in the fatal 4 way and why they were upset with AW (before he screwed them over). Responding to the blog I'm more hopeful for the tag scene than I have in a while. There are now 5 regular teams (PTP, Primo & Epico, The Usos, Gabriel & Kidd, Hawkins & Reks) plus Kofi and Truth who will soon be returning to singles competition. PTP seem destined to be the next champs and Primo & Epico with their look, ring style and Rosa seem better suited to being babyfaces than heels. I'll be watching with interest
    Updated 06-21-2012 at 01:23 AM by AJ1981
    didn't r-truth have a broken foot? next attacking people after they won the tag team belts doesn't solidify them as faces it makes them more heelishXD good blog though
    I agree with your points. Thanks for the criticism everyone!
    good nice first blog, the tag team division certainly has 'heated up' as they say, looking forward to some good matches, and the second part of your blog

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.