View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

My Projected Money in the Bank card

Rate this Entry
With the No Way Out PPV in the books, the WWE focuses its attention to the Money in the Bank PPV which will take place at the US Airways Center on Sunday, July 15 (the day after my birthday).

Can this year's Money in the Bank ​PPV duplicate last year's highly successful edition where CM Punk defeated John Cena for the WWE Championship?

Well without further delay, here's what to expect at this year's event:

ZACK RYDER VS. JACK SWAGGER (PRESHOW MATCH)
The Long Island Loudmouth takes on the All-American America in the match that will take place online.

JOHN CENA VS. BIG SHOW (I QUIT MATCH)
Despite losing to John Cena at No Way Out, the Big Show will no doubt get his revenge on Cena at the Money in the Bank PPV, only this time the loser will say these two words, "I Quit!"

CM PUNK VS. CHRIS JERICHO (WWE CHAMPIONSHIP)
Expect the Punk-Jericho feud to heat up again after a three month hiatus.

SHEAMUS VS. ALBERTO DEL RIO (WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP)
Del Rio was originally slated to face Sheamus at the No Way Out PPV, but withdrew due to an injury. Expect that match to be made official at the Money in the Bank PPV.

DANIEL BRYAN VS. KANE
The losers of the WWE Championship match at No Way Out will face each other one-on-one.

LAYLA VS. EVE (DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP)
After her rivalry with Beth Phoenix comes to a close, who will Layla face for the Divas title? Why, Eve of course!

INTERPROMOTIONAL MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH (WINNER GETS A FUTURE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP OR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH)
With WWE Brand Extension an afterthought these days, expect only one MITB match as opposed to two MITB matches the last couple of years. Expected participants include Cody Rhodes, Christian, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Dolph Ziggler, David Otunga, Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, Santino Marella, & a returning Wade Barrett.

Submit "My Projected Money in the Bank card" to Digg Submit "My Projected Money in the Bank card" to del.icio.us Submit "My Projected Money in the Bank card" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Projected Money in the Bank card" to Google

Comments

Punk vs Jericho again? Thanks, but no thanks.
    I honestly think there will be another 3 way match for Punk's title. Maybe with some type of special match stipulation. Or... Punk vs. Bryan with AJ following Punk. Kane gets upset with AJ when she says she used him so Punk could get the title. Kane interferes in the match in some way that allows Bryan to win.

Don't think Jericho will be doing much of anything when he returns. I know his band is touring soon.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.