View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts And Predictions On No Way Out (PT. 02)

Rate this Entry

This is a mighty fine situation here as well. I believe Haitch will come out and eat up roughly 15 minutes of air-time talking about the lawsuits and various other topics. Potentially we'll see the return of both Lesnar AND Heyman but, I highly doubt it. I think that when they come back it'll be announced fully in advance.

Nothing too important will happen and people will end up with no new knowledge other than the fact that lawsuits are happening and Haitch is pissed.

We also have the potential for another match at this PPV. I believe they'll finally take the Tag-Team Championship off of Kofi because every partner he gets ends up messed up in the long run. It will go one of two ways for him:

1.) He gets a new partner for the better: I'd say someone like Justin Gabriel would actually be a great partner for Kofi if they intend on keeping the Championships on him.

2.) He gets a new partner for the worst: Ace is pissed off, The Miz is pissed off, Tag-Team. The Miz doesn't want him as a partner, he leaves ringside.

Those are the only outcomes I can see happening. Now, the Superstars I picked may not be the ones picked for the show but, same thing will happen IMO with whoever is picked. I believe that if the match does happen, we'll have new Champions though.

WINNERS - Darren Young and Titus O'Neil

I feel like this PPV is a little light in the loafers. I have a feeling a couple "squash" matches of backstage segments will be added in to make the show feel meatier. There's nothing here on the advertised front. Lets hope something else will come along. ANY of these guys have the potential for a match at the show but obviously not all of them. Lets hope something else gets added.

Like I said earlier, there just seems to be something up with a couple of these matches and of course, the lack of matches. Kharma, Barrett and Mysterio are all supposed to be back in some fashion between June and July. Whos to say that this Sunday won't be the night that one of them returns?

Just a small thought but, I'd love to see Wade interrupt the WHC match, Kharma to come out at the end of the Divas match and for Sin Cara to get either a match or some airtime so something can be set up for Mysterio and him.

It won't happen but, a man can dream, no?

Either way, hope you all enjoyed my thoughts and predictions. Leave questions, comments, home improvement tips, baking recipes, death threats and anything else in the comment box below. Thanks for reading.

See Ya' Soon Space Cowboy...

Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts And Predictions On No Way Out (PT. 02)" to Digg Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts And Predictions On No Way Out (PT. 02)" to del.icio.us Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts And Predictions On No Way Out (PT. 02)" to StumbleUpon Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts And Predictions On No Way Out (PT. 02)" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.