View RSS Feed

wweaus

Money in the bank

Rate this Entry
MONEY IN THE BANK
i know that money in the bank is a month away but i am really excited to what it can bring so here are some matches i think will happen.

Submission match for the WWE championship
Cm Punk & Daniel Bryan
i think if this happens it has the potential to be one of the best matches on PPV. Because these two have great chemistry and it would be really interesting to findout who wins. but i think Cm punk will win
Winner Cm Punk

No Holds Barred Match
John Cena & Big Show
This feud wont end at No Way Out and i think that they will settle it in a no holds barred match witch will be interesting i know people wont be that excited but it has to come to an end some how.
Winner John Cena

World Championship Match
Sheamus & Dolph Ziggler
this will be the first match of the night. It will be a good back and fourth match but with sheamus holding on to hes title, that's when Dolph gets introduce into MITB
Winner Sheamus

MITB Raw
Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, Tensai, Evan Bourne, Chris Jericho, Kane & The Miz

this will be a very high flying match with ladders flying everywhere but Wade Barrett or Dolph Ziggler will win.
Winner Barrett/Ziggler

MITB Smackdown
Jack Swagger,Christian, Cody Rhodes, Rey Mysterio, The Great Khali, Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd
i couldn't really pick but if there is going to be a winner i think that it will be Cody Rhodes and he will go on to face Sheamus at Summerslam.

Submit "Money in the bank" to Digg Submit "Money in the bank" to del.icio.us Submit "Money in the bank" to StumbleUpon Submit "Money in the bank" to Google

Tags: mitb
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

pretty good. but quick question how is the mitb match going to be high flying if you have that fat human mesh tensai in there ? replace him with zack ryder or someone similar. also dolph ziggler cant be in mitb if he is going to face sheamus. put someone else in his place.
    Replace Khali from SD MITB and add Hunico, Justin Gabriel, and or Heath Slater and it would be better. Decent blog.
    Wow, one of the first booking blogs that is quite reasonable. Good job!
    put vs instead of &

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.