View RSS Feed

ChrisQ1

TNA 10: Top 5 Tag Teams

Rate this Entry
TNA 10: Top 5 Matches

After a long think I have decided to add a few more blogs to the TNA 10 series. Before I do the Top 10 wrestlers I will be counting the Top 5 tag teams, the Top 10 X division wrestlers and the Top 10 knockouts. Without further ado here are the Top 5 tag teams of the past 10 years in TNA. The reason this list is 5 long instead of ten is because I only really wanted to talk about 5 of the teams, there will be some honourable mentions at the end of the blog.

Top 5 Tag Teams!

5. 3 Live Kru

This pick at number five is simply a nostalgia pick; I thought about going with LAX here but decided against it (they would be a close No 6). 3LK was made up of BG James (Road Dogg), Ron Killings (R-Truth) and Konnan. This group were cheesy but damn they were funny. Bring back 3LK!

4. Team 3D

Team 3D earned a place on this list mainly out of respect; I had Triple X here but changed my mind just before I posted this. Team 3D didn’t add innovation to the division but defiantly added the star power that it needed, therefore they earn a place on this list.

3. Motor City Machine Guns

This team took what Triple X managed to do with the X Division style and took it to a new level. The MCMG were very fast and had to earn their way in a crowded division at the time. Their series with Beer Money solidified their place as one of division’s all-time greats

2. Beer Money

The ultimate decision was this one, who do I put 1 and 2. I went with Beer Money over my eventual number one. Beer Money were the ultimate tweener’s in the tag division, they were heels (for the most part) but the crowd loved them. I’m pleased that both Roode and Storm are doing well for themselves now but we can hopefully get a reunion one day.

1. America’s Most Wanted

For me these guys will always be number 1. They were the cornerstones of the division and helped what make it is today, AMW are my all-time favourite tag team and that’s why they needed to No 1 for me. James Storm and Chris Harris have gone on to have polarizing careers which is shame because Harris was good, I still hope for reunion one day but sadly I can’t see it happening.

Honourable Mention:
Triple X, Team Canada, LAX, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels.

Blog one (Top 10 Moments): http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...op-Ten-Moments

Blog two (Top 10 Matches): http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...op-Ten-Matches

Submit "TNA 10: Top 5 Tag Teams" to Digg Submit "TNA 10: Top 5 Tag Teams" to del.icio.us Submit "TNA 10: Top 5 Tag Teams" to StumbleUpon Submit "TNA 10: Top 5 Tag Teams" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Pretty good list. I definitely agree with AMW being number one
    Gud list..n #1 is perfect in its place...AMW s really a gr8 tagteam...n I might haveput Triple X inside instead of 3D..but, yeah..3D gave teh star power to teh division...

I had enjoyed 3LiveKru..also LAX is a very gud team as well...
    Good blog & i agree for the most part i would have stuck with LAX for 5th but the rest is pretty spot on for me, Just a shame TNAs tag team division has got worse than wwe IMO.
    What??? No Crimson and Morgan (can't keep straight face while writing)
    What??? No Crimson and Morgan (can't keep straight face while writing)
    lols...

btw, we'll start the bottom list of TNA..then when bottom 5 tag teams of TNA comes, we'll sure have their name..
    I think LAX should be on the top 5. When they began as a tag team, they were hottest team in TNA for several months.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.