View RSS Feed

bobnature

The Next Cena vs Batista.

Rate this Entry
In 2005 we seen very similar roads to gold with, John Cena & Batista beating there respective oppositions at Wrestlemania 21. This was done by taking arguably two of the most over superstars of that year and feuding them with great champions (HHH & JBL).
I was thinking what pure gold it would be to replicate this to some extent with two stars that are in my opinion the next John Cena & Batista.

Dolph Ziggler & Cody Rhodes.

Worked right they could replicate 2005 and give both a prestegious title runs that would go down in history. They both have respect for the business and have showen that they are here for the long run.
Starting with them both being dominant at TLC and ending both of their rivalries around royal rumble.
Last two people in the royal rumble: Ziggler & Rhodes.
Both go on to main event Wrestlemania & both win world titles.
Later down the road have them have a solid rivaly.

What do you guys think?

My 1st blog.

Submit "The Next Cena vs Batista." to Digg Submit "The Next Cena vs Batista." to del.icio.us Submit "The Next Cena vs Batista." to StumbleUpon Submit "The Next Cena vs Batista." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome to the blogging scene! Short, sweet, but I like the idea. I like Ziggler, and I'm a big Rhodes fan, so for me I'd be quite happy with this. Even as unlikely as it seems - WWE seems to take their sweet time pushing these guys especially - I'd love it. Ziggler = WWE Champion, and Rhodes = WHC Champion. At the Showcase of the Immortals, no less.

Of course, Rhodes should be IC Champ at the same time when he gets the WHC belt. Take that, Ultimate Warrior!
    Cody seems a bit too small and Dolph is small as well height wise. Not saying they won't be world champs o.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.