View RSS Feed

wweaus

my NO WAY OUT predictions. nwo

Rate this Entry
NO WAY OUT predictions

Steel cage match-john cena & Big show
i know people are not excited about this match but i think that it can give us something to work with and it wont be that bad to watch. But even though im a big cena fan i think some how big show will snatch the victory.

World championship match- Sheamus & Alberto Del Rio?
i heard about ADR injury so i think that Ziggler might fill in for this one which might add excitement to the match. but sheamus will retain the championship i think up into summerslam.

WWE championship match-Cm punk-Daniel Bryan & Kane
i am looking forward to this match even with Kane in it and it will probably be best match of the PPV but expect Punk to keep the championship and the PUNK/BRYAN feud will continue.

Intercontinental Championship match-Christian& Cody Rhodes
this has the superstar quality to be a good back and fourth match and christian will retain the belt keeping there feud flowing.

Tag Team Championships- Kofi-Rtruth & Titus-D young
if this match happens it will be very exciting to watch because Titus and d young have been on a roll but kofi and truth will hold on.

United States Championship-Santino & The Miz? or Swagger?
this might be the match were santino releases the belt to either one of these guys. so i think santinos run is over.

Divas Championship Layla & Beth Phoenix
not to interested in this one Layla will win

expect there to be a Ryback match and a Brodus Clay match

thanks for reading please comment
and subscribe wweaus

Submit "my NO WAY OUT predictions. nwo" to Digg Submit "my NO WAY OUT predictions. nwo" to del.icio.us Submit "my NO WAY OUT predictions. nwo" to StumbleUpon Submit "my NO WAY OUT predictions. nwo" to Google

Updated 06-11-2012 at 03:17 AM by wweaus

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions , User News

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.