View RSS Feed

wweaus

RAW needs to lift its game

Rate this Entry
i watch raw and smackdown every single week and im a very big fan.
But what really disapionts me is the quality in matches. i know that they cant go ppv quality on the shows but they can give us better matches then cena vs cole or brodus clay squishing opponents in 5 seconds.

i think that they can at least give the superstars 5 or 6 minutes to produce somthing better than an 1 minute match which does not give you much to watch.

if its cena vs cole dont make it main event of raw make punk vs kane or cena vs ziggler somthing you can look up on. Not a squish match i know cole deserved it but its not entertaining so thats why raw needs to lift its game.

please comment and tell me what you think?

Submit "RAW needs to lift its game" to Digg Submit "RAW needs to lift its game" to del.icio.us Submit "RAW needs to lift its game" to StumbleUpon Submit "RAW needs to lift its game" to Google

Updated 06-10-2012 at 11:05 PM by wweaus

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions , User News

Comments

Short. Sweet. And to the point. But I think it's already been established that WWE needs to up its game.
    I wouldn't have really made this a blog but I agree. I really think WWE is testing sometimes to see, hey do we really have to do anything all that special to keep the ratings we are getting?
    No issues here. I mean the storylines might suck at times, but I have no problem with the squash matches. And actually it would appear that the WWE has a plan to make SD their show for guys that are up and coming (Sandow, Clay, the "rugby" guy, etc) while NXT features rookies or guys from FCW. The squash matches appear to be being brought back to help build guys into big time players... plus, this keeps others from continually looking weak (Slater, Hawkins, etc).

I know the new plan for Ryback is to face 3 jobbers next time. I would not be surprised at all to see him go from destroying 2-3 jobbers to making a save when a heel or heels are attacking someone.

Cena v Cole was done to make the live audience happy. That's about it. Where I think the WWE completely dropped the ball was during Season 1 of NXT and the feud between Cole and Bryan. That could have and should have ended in a match between the two.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.