View RSS Feed

samwrigz

TOP 10 Divas/Knockouts Entrances - w/ Videos

Rate this Entry
Ok so I've seen a few entries on here about the top entrances of superstars but I feel as if the divas and knockouts should get some recognition!

So let's get started! Top 10 of all time!

10. Torrie Wilson

Why? No matter what the music, Torrie had a sexy entrance and usually got a good pop from the crowd!

9. Maryse

Maryse had a good entrance because she came to the ring with attitude and the song and theme helped her with this attitude she had, plus the hair flick is always a winner!

8. Laycool

Sorry about the length of the video, but they had a good clean entrance that showed their arrogance but their team chemistry! Bring Laycool back I say!

7. Mickie James

I picked her WWE entrance simply because the music matched her gimmick of the bubbly character and she always got a big pop from the crowd with her interaction with the audience. I do like new hardcore country Mickie James, but personally prefer her when she was the big diva of WWE.

6. Candice Michelle

I picked this one because this was when Candice was most popular with the WWE universe but she was a HELL of a lot sexier when she was a heel and her wand in the slowed down entrance, but nonetheless Candice is still smokin'

5. Kharma

This Diva really brought entrances to a new level! This entrance scared the audience and shows the tension she can bring! She must return soon!

4. Lita

During when Lita was face she had an amazing entrance, the song got the crowd pumped and matched Lita perfectly. She brought excitement and edge to the ring everytime she came down!

3. Trish Stratus

Not number 1! :O although she may of been diva of the decade and she still had a good sexy entrance, I still believe someone else deserves top spot!

2. The Beautiful People (Angelina Love & Velvet Sky)

These 2 gave excitement to TNA by LETTING THE PIGEONS LOOSE but it was an amazing entrance and really got the crowd roaring! It's a good job Velvet is still carrying it on even though she's on her own now!

1. MELINA

I believe that Melina had THE best entrance! you cannot beat the splits and the papparazi! she truly knew how to sell herself with the crowd whether she was playing face or heel. WWE shouldn't of released her!

Submit "TOP 10 Divas/Knockouts Entrances - w/ Videos" to Digg Submit "TOP 10 Divas/Knockouts Entrances - w/ Videos" to del.icio.us Submit "TOP 10 Divas/Knockouts Entrances - w/ Videos" to StumbleUpon Submit "TOP 10 Divas/Knockouts Entrances - w/ Videos" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    No Stacy? No Sunny? No Miss Elizabeth? No Maria? It was still a good list though.
    I thought Kharma's TNA entrance was better. The song was great and she came out as the silent destructive giant.
    I would have added Daffneys entrance from TNA.
    Nobody can top Stacy's entrance.
    I totally disagree having Melina as #1. Stacy Keilber should be #1 showing off her long 41" legs and her nice ass entering the ring. So many Divas and Knockouts enter the ring from the bottom rope. But Stacy always enter from the second rope.

For anyone who likes to see how Stacy Keilber enters the ring, click the YouTube link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0njmxiDtNs
    Updated 04-17-2012 at 04:13 PM by madnonsense
    Really no Stacy on the list? Should be number 1

Also think Beth should be on the list somewhere
    Daffney and Stacey...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.