View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

Upcoming Money In The Bank Booking

Rate this Entry
What's up all fellow ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members? I'm back today with my ideal layout of what I feel has become Number 5 on the list of "WWE's Big 4 Pay-Per-Views Of The Year."
Now granted, it's most likely that this year's Money In The Bank will not be in the same league as last year's amazing event was, but I'm still confident that this will still (hopefully) turn out to be one of the best Pay-Per-View events of the year. So, without further adue, hear is the way your's truly would book Money In The Bank 2012.

Event Location: The U.S. Airways Center in Pheonix, Arizona U.S.A.

Event Theme Song: "Where's My Money" - Caspa

Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts

Ringside Commentators: Michael Cole, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Booker T

Backstage Interviewers: Scott Stanford and Theodore R. Long

MATCH CARD:

01: WWE Tag-Team Championship Match:
Epico and Primo (w/Rosa Mendes) vs. The Primetime Players (w/AW)
I put this match for the Tag Titles because Truth and Kofi will most likely be in the MITB match no matter what happens. I'd have the two of them decide what matters more to them. Something similar to what Hogan did to Aires on iMPACT last week. It'd be a great feud with two legit Tag-Teams. It's something that the organization needs right now and it'd be a great way to kick off the show.

02: Eve vs. Kharma
On an episode of RAW, (say next week for example) Vince McMahon would address us and in the process, call down Eve Torres. The boss would then fire Ms. Torres as an authority figure. This would be similar to when Mr. McMahon fired Kurt Angle back in 2004. He would then put her back on the active roster and book this match as a result. This match would hopefully build up to Kharma vs. Beth Pheonix at SummerSlam.

03: SmackDown Money In The Bank Ladder Match:
Alberto Del Rio vs. Antonio Cesaro (w/Aksana) vs. Brodus Clay (w/ Naomi and Cameron) vs. Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Hunico (w/Camacho) vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Ryback vs. Sin Cara vs. Wade Barrett
This just shows you that SmackDown is the minor leagues of WWE. (I'm not putting the show down, I think it's great.) it's a whole breed of new stars that deserve a shot at the biggest prize in all of Wrestling. The World Heavyweight Championship. Pick your poison ladies and gentlemen.

04: WWE Diva's Championship Scramble:
Layla vs. Beth Pheonix vs. Natalya vs. Tamina Snuka vs. AJ
Beth would win the match and set up a showdown between herself and Kharma at SummerSlam.

05: World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Sheamus vs. The Big Show
Show would become the new #1 Contender (in a Battle Royal for example) on one of the two shows. This would set up the match. Sheamus would have a look on his face like Sting did in 2011 when he would find out that he had to defend his strap against Bully Ray, but Sheamus will retain and continue his reign.

06: RAW Money In The Bank Ladder Match:
Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler vs. John Cena vs. Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. R-Truth vs. Santino Marella vs. Tensai vs. Zack Ryder
The only reason Cena is in this match is because there's nothing else for him right now. Plus, I also think that this would be best for him right now. Especially since he's not in the Title picture. He wouldn't win of course. The reason I have Lawler in here as well is because he would be a nice add-in with this match.
Winner and NEW "Mr. Money In The Bank": Dolph Ziggler

07: Ladder Match For The WWE Championship:
CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan
Winner and NEW WWE Champion: Daniel Bryan
Kane would suddenly appear and help Bryan win this match. I can see somewhat of an alliance forming between Bryan, Kane, AJ, and possibly even Big Johnny. This win would put Daniel Bryan over big time and secure his rightful place in WWE History. Will he win this match? YES! YES! YES! This would set up the rumored Iron-Man Match between these two at SummerSlam.

That ends this entry and my ideal layout for WWE's Money In The Bank PPV 2012. Tell me your thoughts, and follow me on Twitter @T_Hughes35

PEACE!!!

Submit "Upcoming Money In The Bank Booking" to Digg Submit "Upcoming Money In The Bank Booking" to del.icio.us Submit "Upcoming Money In The Bank Booking" to StumbleUpon Submit "Upcoming Money In The Bank Booking" to Google

Updated 06-19-2012 at 10:34 PM by Frank

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    This card is totally unbelievable.... TWO Divas matches???!
    I agree. Totally unbelievable and they are only allotted 3 hours.
    Maybe the dumbest booking guess I've ever seen. No way is Cena participating in a mitg match, no way theyre booking it a 10 man match, no way is hunico/gabriel/ryback anywhere near the match, no way are they dumb enough to make wwe title a ladder match at MITB.
    We all know already that Barret is coming back for MITB and winning the Smackdown ladder match, it's been on here for months now.
    Please people, stop booking imaginary PPV's.
    This blog starts off with T-Hughes35 stating the following; I'm back today with my ideal layout of what I feel has become Number 5 on the list of "WWE's Big 4 Pay-Per-Views Of The Year." That being said, FACT.

The money in the bank has become one of the top 5 PPVs of the year.

After reading the comments before hand, I stopped and asked myself; Is this booking truly as ridiculous as others have stated?!? Answer being; HELL NO!!!

"Imaginary booking??, Barrett being penciled in to win the Smackdown MITB??, Cena, not taking part in a MITB??, (though I agree the likes of it happening are slim to none). Hunico, Gabriel, or Ryback not being anywhere near the match?!?!? (Where the f*ck else would you book them on the card?? Would you rather see Ryback in another squash match, maybe co-headlining the card again??!?). Two divas matches on one card?!? (Let it be known that the Kharma match would clearly be a squash match... You people have been complaining about credibility, and value to the women's division)

Yes, I'll agree that their are a few flaws with your booking of the MITB. Yet in the same run, you did a decent job, especially with the Punk/Bryan ladder match, leading to the rumored Iron Man at S.S.

Is this PPV ridiculous, or "imaginary"? Hell NO!... It's simply how YOU would book it. Despite criticism, it's a half decent card, and if the E', would book such a card, maybe their PPV ratings wouldn't be as mediocre as they are.

Either way, on my behalf, decent blog/PPV bro.
    Wait a minute, where's the Ryback squash here?????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.