View RSS Feed

Nitro_99

A Week in WWE: June 4th - June 8th

Rate this Entry
Hello and welcome everybody to a new regular blog I will be doing. I am Nitro and if you haven't seen my other blogs, some are good, some are bad. Meh. Anyways, this blog will be going down 5 topics of the week that made me think. Might have to change the title but continuing on, let's look at the week. *Note* This is only WWE.

1. Here to show the world......I think?

After Chris Jericho and Randy Orton got suspended, people immediately turned to one man to be shot up to the top, Dolph Ziggler. Dolph, in my opinion, is a great worker that has great potential. Now, last friday, he came out during Vickie's introduction and interrupted it. Next, Swagger cost him the match making everything work smoothly. Now, on Raw, you expect something to happen.......nothing happened. Sheamus beat him and that was it. I was shocked, because it felt like creative isn't even trying. This was a poor show and even though it was a good match, the show-off became an afterthought.

2. AJ - Devil's Favourite Demon?

The most popular storyline right now in the WWE is CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane. Even though all of these three men are entertaining, the thing that we all got out of this week was - AJ can distract any man. That was obvious from the start, but now she is becoming more into the storyline than before. Of course, AJ has her sights on Kane now. Could we see another Kane plus woman storyline? Can Kane find true love? It is really a bad soap opera, but now I am just wondering one thing about this whole storyline. Is it about the WWE Title or about winning AJ? I will let you decide.

3. John Cena becoming Superman once again?

This Monday night raw, we saw John Cena go one on one with Michael Cole. Now, if this wasn't enough to make you cry of joy, he also got to squash Albert......I mean A-train.......I mean, Lord Tensai.....I mean Tensai. Creative must be regretting this one. Anyways, I draw attention to the promo between Cole and Cena where Cole said that he is overrated. Finally, someone says the truth! Cole did great during this interview and destroyed Cena on the mic. But now, it seems like Cena was going to change gimmicks and take time off, but he sprung back up and keeps on going....how sad of the WWE. Never can let mr. rise above hate have a break without losing some money. Anyways, at No Way Out, I hope Big Show wins. If he doesn't win or wins by cheating, it will just show Big Show as a big waste of time and that Cena is unbeatable on his own.

4. Christian and Cody becomes a meaningful feud

Now you might not agree with me, but I think that the promo between Cody and Christian was pretty good. I am more excited about their match than the WWE Championship and that makes me happy in a way. Cody is now going to be moving on from this feud to higher things while Christian picks up where Cody left off, but I hope this feud carries on for a while. They are both great workers and can make this summer a meaningful intercontinental feud. The only downside is that Christian isn't as over as a face yet, but hopefully, the fans realize the truth.

5. Alberto Del Rio Injured?

Number 5 is the most recent piece of news and it is said that Alberto Del Rio suffered a concussion lately. This, with his other injuries, might get him taken out of the World Title Match. Now, this is bad. If they take out another wrestler, this might be still a good wrestling show, but horrible in all other aspects. We have 4 matches, one that might be changed. WWE needs to realize that we do care about every wrestler and make us have storylines. I want a Damien Sandow storyline, I want to see a Tag Team Storyline, and I want something fresh. Back to Alberto Del Rio, they have three ways. 1. Alberto is healed and raring to go. 2. He will still compete but won't be a great match. 3. A new contender will enter. Now who would that be? In my estimation of story, Ziggler is the only one that makes sense. He faced him two times and can say that this is his real break-out moment, but what do you people think? Let me know

So, this is finally the end. Sorry if you didn't like the blog, as this was just a trial version. Have a great night, God Bless and let your opinions flow

Submit "A Week in WWE: June 4th - June 8th" to Digg Submit "A Week in WWE: June 4th - June 8th" to del.icio.us Submit "A Week in WWE: June 4th - June 8th" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Week in WWE: June 4th - June 8th" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I feel like we need more blogs about what is going on in raw, smackdown and generally in the wwe so this is most welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by sret
    I feel like we need more blogs about what is going on in raw, smackdown and generally in the wwe so this is most welcome.
    Are you kidding? Other than my Sudden Impact blog, what ISN'T about WWE? I sure hope you were being sarcastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Are you kidding? Other than my Sudden Impact blog, what ISN'T about WWE? I sure hope you were being sarcastic.
    So does that mean you didn't like it?
    at No Way Out, I hope Big Show wins. If he doesn't win or wins by cheating, it will just show Big Show as a big waste of time and that Cena is unbeatable on his own.
    Big Show can't win. After losing to rock at WM and getting his ass whipped around for 15 minutes by Brock Lesnar, they basically turned Cena into a little bit of a pussy. With all these wins and jokes instead of actual promos and stupid smirks after getting insulted, they are trying to make Cena look unbeatable again.
    Show would end up losing to John Cena, and the announcers will talk about the crazy strength of Cena for being able to lift him up into the AA, and how they have never seen such a show of strength before. *rolls eye*

Dolph is the most likely choice for WWE going forward into NWO and beyond to replace ADR, but I've got this horrible feeling it will be something random going into NWO, and then John Cena afterwards.
    I like the idea of your blog but I'd give it a different title for some name recognition like WWE Topics of the Week.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I suppose I could've been more specific. Most blogs are top lists or touching on certain subjects. I want to read more blogs that sum up what happens in the shows and in general. With Uncooked not being posted regularly, we barely get any of that at all.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.