View RSS Feed

Justdawg08

Wrestlemania 27: Let it rain Black & Yellow

Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average.
So going off the way things are going right now.. here is some of the main things I would love to see happen at Wrestlemania.

[U]
Money in the Bank Ladder Match[/U]
It doesn't matter who is in it... I know who I want to be my winner... Wade Barrett. Now obviously Nexus is going to come down during the match and we'll have a full out ladder match war between Nexus and the other participants in the ladder match... somewhere in the fray Wade Barrett will sneak up the ladder and capture it, with Nexus by his side... starting Wrestlemania off in a huge buzz.

[U]Daniel Bryan Vs William Regal[/U]
Regal's retirement match... win/lose/draw... he just wanted to face Daniel Bryan one time... and why not at Wrestlemania! Regal deserves it.

[U]Alberto Del Rio Vs Rey Mysterio Jr[/U]
I know we've seen it a dozen times already, but lets let this great feud end on the grandest stage of them all... make it an I Quit Match, an Ironman Match... whatever floats your boat... its just going to be awesome.

[U]Sheamus Vs The Undertaker[/U]
Heard it discussed, I think it would be a good match feud for Sheamus to have so he wouldn't be put into the Money in the Bank Ladder Match mess... Sheamus has been putting on some good matches lately, this shouldn't be any different. Undertaker will of course prove victorious as another challenger falls at his feet.

[U]Christian Vs Edge[/U]
Captain Charisma in an upset win in the Royal Rumble, if Edge is retiring soon, why not give us one Christian Vs Edge match for the World Championship. Don't know if Christian will be good to go at Wrestlemania or not, if not let's just throw Jack Swagger in there because he is awesome sauce.

[U]The Miz Vs John Cena Vs Triple H Vs Randy Orton[/U]
My original idea was just starting off with Miz Vs HHH because HHH could really teach The Miz a thing or two, but then I can't leave Orton and Cena off the card... so you know what... lets just put together a no holds barred Fatal Four Way Match for the WWE Championship. It doesn't matter who wins... preferably a face.. Miz will have plenty of times in the future to do his mania thing, but he's not on that level yet.

So with our new champion Cena, HHH, or Orton celebrating... and the crowds happy... things take a turn for the worse... because after they just brawled in a hellacious Fatal 4 Way... here comes all the members of Nexus... were talking the new guys Mike.. Husky... and the returners from injury... Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver... lead by Wade Barrett with his briefcase... and omg.. Wrestlemania is going crazy because Nexus is destroying the aftermath of our main event...

Wade Barrett cashes in his briefcase that night... and with Nexus by his side... Wade Barrett becomes WWE Champion... and Wrestlemania has gone yellow!

---------------------------------

You can throw in some other matches, I just highlighted my main matches... but the point is... if you want Nexus to get over majorly... there isn't a possible way to get them over more than having this happen. And The Nexus' true reign of terror will begin!!

Submit "Wrestlemania 27: Let it rain Black & Yellow" to Digg Submit "Wrestlemania 27: Let it rain Black & Yellow" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlemania 27: Let it rain Black & Yellow" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlemania 27: Let it rain Black & Yellow" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    i like the whole idea of the main event but i doubt it will happen.
    why not put miz vs hhh and main event cena vs orton for no title but the face of the company.
    That's too much nexus for the grandest stage of them all for me. I'd like barett to play a part in it but not such a big one, hes just doesn't deserve it as much as the wrestlers that have been around and worked alot harder in the past few years. Have someone like kofi or morrison win MITB and cash it in on the WWE champ in the night maybe
    I like the idea of Barret winning MITB that way. That would be EPIC
    I see Barrett facing Undertaker at Wrestlemania if Undertaker has recovered
    I think having Nexus take over the whole show will ruin the tradition of Wrestlemania. It's a climatic event where everyone wants to see a good show and have a good time; and having Nexus ruin the MITB match and have Barrett win the title after the main event seems like too much. don't get me wrong I love the Nexus, and I know the whole idea of them is to take over the WWE. But I think the idea of Nexus ruling Wrestlemania would be very depressing to fans. I don't think the WWE'd want that, I wouldn't. That's just my opinion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doorman
    I think having Nexus take over the whole show will ruin the tradition of Wrestlemania. It's a climatic event where everyone wants to see a good show and have a good time; and having Nexus ruin the MITB match and have Barrett win the title after the main event seems like too much. don't get me wrong I love the Nexus, and I know the whole idea of them is to take over the WWE. But I think the idea of Nexus ruling Wrestlemania would be very depressing to fans. I don't think the WWE'd want that, I wouldn't. That's just my opinion though.
    Agreed completely. I like Nexus and Barett. But i want to see a surprise winner in the MITB match, not the old predictable story of a team helping their leader to get a title
    I think its a good idea!

WWE has got stale and still haven't used Nexus to their full potential. They completely wasted the opportunity with Cena by not turning him heel and instead he's left to repeat a storyline from years ago.

By getting Wade to win MITB and then destroy the main event by cashing in and getting his croonies to do all the leg work would set-up a much better storyline. There's no need to go all WCW or TNA on this storyline but ne of the greatest things WWE ever did was the invasion and this could go to those dizzy heights if they were prepared to push certain individuals. This eventually could be the making of someone like the Miz. Lets face it, as much as we love HHH etc they can't go on for ever and the newer guys need to be getting the push now!
    Updated 12-02-2010 at 07:52 AM by Bart27 (Missed word)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.