View RSS Feed

VKM

My revised X Division

Rate this Entry
The TNA x division has been apart of TNA since the beginning and it is not secret that the X division is what made TNA survive against all of the critics who doubted they would have a successful company. However, ever since early 2009, the x division has been reduced to just a memory.

TNA has made a bad mistake on their part. If the X division is what gave them so much success, then they should continue to make the X Division a great division. The X Division now lacks in wrestlers and the popularity they once had.
To fix these two problems, these are things I would do:

Get More X Division Wrestlers

If I was TNA, I would go after the wrestlers in ROH because they are very gifted.

The current and previous ROH wrestlers I would go for are:

Austin Aries
Tyler Black (Tyler Black seems very fed up with the WWE so there is a great chance of him going to TNA)
Christopher Daniels
Shelton Benjamin
Rhett Titus

Other wrestlers would be:
Petey Williams
Kaval
Kid Kash
Michael Shane
Jonny Devine

I realized that TNA would probably be economically unfit for signing all of these wrestlers so I have a plan for that too. I would terminate the contracts of all the useless wrestlers like Brother Devon, Brother Ray, Mick Foley, Sting, Kevin Nash, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Tommy Dreamer, Jimmy Hart, Orlando Jordan, Robbie E, and Stevie Richards. I'm sure that termination of those wrestlers will definitely save them a lot of money.

The X Division's Popularity

To give the X Division more popularity, TNA needs to showcase them better. I would have X Division veterans like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe,Daniels going for the title if they are out of the world title storyline.

I would also revised the Destination X. Instead of calling it Destination X, I would call it the X games where every match has an X Division stipulation. Even the World title match up for the PPV would have a X Division stipulation. The finals for TNA's X cup tournament would also be showcased on this PPV. The TNA X Cup tournament would be a tournament full of TNA X division wrestlers and the finals would be a 1 on 1 match. The winner would be the X cup winner and would have an opportunity to face the X Division champion for the title.

The TNA X Division would be better than ever and everyone would want to tune in to see the division. X Division = Ratings.

/\/\

Submit "My revised X Division" to Digg Submit "My revised X Division" to del.icio.us Submit "My revised X Division" to StumbleUpon Submit "My revised X Division" to Google

Comments

Good list, whatever happened to Michael Shane anyway?
    Good idea VKM and great idea on firing those past there prime superstars, don't get me wrong I respect most of them but all of their time has come and gone, especially Flair I don't even like to look at Flair because he pissed over his wrestling retirement, for me Flair retired on Wrestlemania 24, I'm jus sayin...
    Would be nice, but TNA would need a lot of money to make this happen. I am convinced that funds is the reason why the X-Div has not been what it was. The Heavyweight Divison is sucking up a lot of what TNA has budget wise so the other Divisons (besides Male Tag) are starting to soft up. When/If TNA grows finacially, we will without a doubt see a huge increase in the X-Div and I can see a lot of this happening.

Great thoughts and blog.
    all in all some great ideas only thing id do different is keep destination x named the same and give the world x cup a ppv.
    I'd go with mistertna on the name. X games is already copyrighted I believe.
    Kaval is all you'll need, he's pretty over right now after his stint in the 'E'.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.