View RSS Feed

RoadWarrior

John Morrison Storyline Return

Rate this Entry
Its known by now that John Morrison is on his way back to the WWE at some point in the future. Taking time off to heal and work on his promos was a smart move. But if he's going to return later down the road, I think this would be the perfect time to do it. Still 6 months away...

The Royal Rumble
Keep it quiet, don't let anyone know Morrison is even returning. Hush Hush. The first entrant in the 2013 Royal Rumble.. Dolph Ziggler. The second participant, JoMo himself. Ziggler is shocked, the fans go wild. An early #2 surprise entrant. The two square off. 60 minutes later it's down to Morrison, Ziggler, Orton, Cena & Brock Lesnar as the final five. It looks like Orton is about to eliminate Morrison when he does some crazy ass move back into the ring (IE Rumble '11) Orton doesn't even realize it Morrison eliminates him from behind

Cena goes for a double clothesline but Morrison/Zig duck and clothesline Cena over the top rope to eliminate him. Ortons still hanging around the ring aruging with a ref pissed off when Cena KOs him out of frustration of losing. Ziggler & Morrison are left with the beast of Brock Lesnar when the lights go out. They come back on Undertaker is standing behind Lesnar & proceeds to chokeslam him out the ring. There you set up Taker vs. Lesnar for WM 29. We're down to the first two men who started it. Both are exhausted and get tangled up, losing their balance and both falling over the top rope eliminating each other.

We have co-winners. Yes its WM 10 all over again! Morrison vs. Ziggler at WM 29 with the winner against the WWE Champion CM Punk in the Main Event.

Now, I would be happy as a Wrestling fan watching either Punk vs. Morrison or Punk vs. Ziggler headline a WWE Championship WM match. How would you end it? Which man do you think would deserve the title shot? Personally, I'd love see Ziggler defeat Morrison and go on to win the WWE Championship from Punk, the showoff pullin double duty.

I'd love to see Ziggler, Punk & Morrison in the WWE Championship picture fighting over the title. Throw Daniel Bryan in there and you'd have some crazy good matches between the four.

WM 29 - Punk vs. Ziggler, Taker vs. Lesnar, Cena vs. Orton, Morrison vs. Ziggler

Submit "John Morrison Storyline Return" to Digg Submit "John Morrison Storyline Return" to del.icio.us Submit "John Morrison Storyline Return" to StumbleUpon Submit "John Morrison Storyline Return" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I just want Morrison to return already!
    sounds pretty awesome! especially if the runner up faced the WHC, could make for three instant classics, depending on who is WHC
    JoMo won't be getting a shot at the highest title(s) straight out of the gate. Seeing him in that position is about as likely as seeing Drew McIntyre doing that at this point. It'll be nice to have him back and if Shelley is the only one of the MCMG that jumps to WWE, then I smell a very good potential tag team.
    I'm not so sure Morrison's returning anytime soon. Weren't there reports of possibly him going to TNA?

I like the storyline, except it all gets drowned out with Taker returning...*which I don't think is happening*...and Cena hitting Orton.

Good Blog. Nice idea.
    You're assuming Punk will still be champ by WM 29. I doubt he will.
    It's fantasy booking.. No I doubt Punk will still be champ.. and no Morrison wouldn't receive an instant push to the top after just returning... but its what I'd want to see.. at this point I've lost hope for WWE "creative." Cena vs. Big Show is the main event for the next PPV... they expect us spend $50 on a match we've already seen how many times?

It'd be a smart move by TNA and a dumb move by Morrison to sign there. Unless TNA gets rid of the cancer, but I don't see that happening. Hopefully wherever Morrison lands his talents can be utilized better. But he brings a lot of baggage w/ Melina so we'll see...
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I'm not so sure Morrison's returning anytime soon. Weren't there reports of possibly him going to TNA?

I like the storyline, except it all gets drowned out with Taker returning...*which I don't think is happening*...and Cena hitting Orton.

Good Blog. Nice idea.
    That was all bs. Morrison wanted the time off from the WWE to do some other stuff including working on his promo. He was literally told by management that his mic skills were the only thing holding him back from being the top guy.

If he really does improve his mic skills enough I don't see why they wouldn't give him a shot right off the bat. Although I wouldn't like it to happen this way. I'd say Ziggler wins the rumble eliminating Morrison last, then Morrison earns his shot at the other title in some other fashion.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.