View RSS Feed

ChrisMasterpiece

My WWE '13 Wish List

Rate this Entry
Hey folks. I'm pretty sure the title speaks for itself, so let's get to it. These are the features I'm hopin' and prayin' will be added to WWE '13

1. Midcard Superstars

Now let me first say that I believe THQ did a great job with the WWE '12 roster. With that said, I was a little bit disappointed with the lack of midcard talent in the game. Now I understand that people are probably more interested in the top guys like Cena, Orton, Sheamus, and Punk, but I personally believe that the lower-card guys are every bit as exciting as the A-listers (if not more so). So I'm hoping that the following stars are added:

Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins
The Usos
Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
Hunico and Camacho
Damien Sandow
Antonio Cesaro
Primo y Epico
Jinder Mahal
JTG
Ryback
Percy Watson

I understand that's a lot to ask for, but having a strong midcard opens up more match opportunities, which obviously increases replayability.

2. More Matches in WWE Universe
I understand that each major show got 4 matches a night, but I felt that with, say, 5 or even 6 matches a night, there would have been more opportunities for rivalries and feuds on each show. In my WWE Universe Mode for WWE '12, I had three real rivalries per show: One for the major belt, one for the second-tier belt, and some random Orton vs Undertaker thing. It gets a little bit stale, so having the chance to create more rivalries would be a fun way to shake things up. Also, who wouldn't want a chance to contest more matches?
3. New Match Types
Again, WWE '12 did a great job with its variety of match types. But there are a few that haven't appeared yet that I'd love to see. For instance, how about some three or four-team tag matches? Having a fatal-four-way tag team match would be an incredible addition
to the game, and would be a great new game type. A couple others I'd like to see:
Buried Alive Match
Three Stages of
Hell Match
"I Quit" Match
Four Corners Elimination Tag Match

Among many others. Adding new match types to each game really helps distinguish it from its past entities, and gives the game an entirely new flair.

Well that's all I've got for now. Questions? Concerns? Arguments? Tell me below

Submit "My WWE '13 Wish List" to Digg Submit "My WWE '13 Wish List" to del.icio.us Submit "My WWE '13 Wish List" to StumbleUpon Submit "My WWE '13 Wish List" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A Punjabi Prison match would be a fun match since Great Khali is on the rost this year and yes a 10/20/30 man battle royal would be fun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.