View RSS Feed

Dean Klebonas

Top 5: What new additions should be in the WWE 13' Roster?

Rating: 5 votes, 2.80 average.
This is my fourth top 5 post, and ​as many of you know, WWE 13' is coming out in October. I can't wait! Something i always look forward to in the WWE video games are the new additions to the roster. With many people debuting this year, there should be many new superstars in the roster. Here are the 5 people I'd like to see on the roster:
5. Jinder Mahal

Jinder Mahal has been with the WWE for some time now, and we have seen great in-ring ability by him. Ever since Mahal debuted, I thought he would not come very far. He has come far enough to be on the video game though.

4. Tamina Snuka

Tamina is my all time favorite Diva. She shows so much in-ring and out-of-ring. I never really play with the Divas on the video games, because the roster is always so limited. If Tamina was added, the Divas section might be more interesting.

3. Tensai

Telling the truth, From the moment Tensai debuted, I was looking forward to playing as him on the video game. He would be a great addition to the roster. Of course, if Tensai was added to the roster, Sakamoto would have to be added as a manager. He would be fun to compete with on the game.

2. Ryback

I'm telling you, this guy is dominant. But for him to be added to the roster, WWE would have to make him compete against real superstars, or else it would not make sense on the game. Ryback is a very dominant guy and would be huge addition to the roster.

1. Brodus Clay (Funkasaurus)

Brodus Clay was a DLC in WWE 12', but not as the Funkasaurus. He was available as the face when he was Alberto Del Rio's "sidekick". Brodus Clay is very entertaining, and would be a great addition. It would be fun to see what THQ can create with Brodus. Maybe, also, if WWE lets Cameron and Naomi fight in the Divas Division, they would be an interesting addition, unless they are just there for Brodus' entrance. Or as managers...

For those who follow me and my Blogs, I have been doing Top 5 posts for a while, this is my fourth post. If you don't follow them, you should check them out. I post a new one every day. I am adding a section to it called Best of the Rest. This is where I will name a few other people/things that fall under the category of the post.

Best of the Rest

~The Great Khali- I don't know why he wasn't on WWE 12' or SVR 2011 but he has been here long enough, he deserves to be in the game.
~AJ- AJ is getting a lot of recognition following her huge storyline with Daniel Bryan and very much deserves to be on the game.
~Epico & Primo- They have really proved worthy of being on the roster. They and Rosa Mendes should be on the roster this year.
~Tyler Reks- If you follow my blogs, you know that I think Reks deserves a push. He is a great superstar and has proven worthy of being an addition to the game.
~Hornswoggle- It would be a lot of fun to have Hornswoggle on the roster, but in order to do so, they would have to make things realistic. They said that they were (They made it so Rey can't suplex Big Show) and they would definitely have to do a lot to make this possible.
~The Usos- These guys are great and don't need explaining to why they should be added.
~Hunico & Camacho- Hunico is appearing alot on the main shows with Camacho and would be a good addition.
~Vickie Guerrero​- She would make a great manager on the game.

Submit "Top 5: What new additions should be in the WWE 13' Roster?" to Digg Submit "Top 5: What new additions should be in the WWE 13' Roster?" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5: What new additions should be in the WWE 13' Roster?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5: What new additions should be in the WWE 13' Roster?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

great khali should be in the game else i would just beat up john cena all the time but yeah every face stable needs the guy that has to be taken out before they take it seriously hawkins should be in the damn game as well why aren't the usos honestly? wth
    Good list but id add Trent Barreta and Curt Hawkins. This year HBK needs to be on the disc as he's one of my favourites to play as. Also Edge better be on the game as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum
    Good list but id add Trent Barreta and Curt Hawkins. This year HBK needs to be on the disc as he's one of my favourites to play as. Also Edge better be on the game as well
    I was thinking of adding Trent, but We don't see him enough, you know? Maybe if he had more exposure....
    Gotta say, you seem ot have a fascination with the Great Khali, and personally, I think he should never be seen in another WWE game. Though I agree with a lot of your other choices
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88
    Gotta say, you seem ot have a fascination with the Great Khali, and personally, I think he should never be seen in another WWE game. Though I agree with a lot of your other choices
    I edited him out of my other list, and I think he reasonably should be in the game
    I like the list but I would exclude Khali and add Reks/Hawkins (JMO)... Another thing I would like to see is all the wrestlers wearing their Tees during enrances. I mean almost eeeeveryone has a t-shirt or jacket they wear now when they come to the ring and this game only manages to have like 5 or 6 wrestlers out of the whole roster each year?!?!?!?!? What's up wit dat???? Is it that hard to create t-shirts?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.