View RSS Feed

Dean Klebonas

Top 5: What Superstars Deserve a Push?

Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.
*****LIST CHANGED*****

This is my third top 5 and looking at the comments, I decided to change something, because I totally agree. There are so many talented superstars on the wwe Roster right now. Too many that are underestimated. A lot of superstars have the talent to be champion material... okay, maybe not championship, but they can be bigger than WWE is making them. Here they are:

5. Tyler Reks

Tyler Reks has been with the WWE for a while now, and half of WWE fans hardly know who he is. He has great in ring ability. WWE has stuck him on Superstars. No one watches Superstars. He is starting to appear on Raw and Smackdown with Curt Hawkins supporting John Laurinaitis, but hasn't been in a match on RAW or Smackdown on-on-one since I can remember.

4. Drew Mcintyre

Although I'm not a huge fan of Drew, He is a great in ring competitor. And also, form what has been heard, he's not that bad with the mic. Drew is a guy that I can see in the run for the WHC any day. I gotta give it to Johnny, it was a good move bringing him back, but when was the last time you saw him compete on Raw or Smackdown?

3. Tyson Kidd

Tyson Kidd is another superstar who is stuck on that lame show that no one watches. Thinking back to my previous list and readng the comments, I decided that Khali isn't so good after all. Tyson is a great in-ring performer with great athleticism and is always entertaining to watch.

2. Alex Riley

The last big thing that happened to Riley was when he was in that fued with The Miz. Riley was just on Raw last night getting pushed out of the way by the Big Show. The kid has a lot of talent and charisma and is also great on the mic. He could be something big in WWE, if he was granted the opportunity to compete and show his talent.

1. Yoshi Tatsu

This guy has great in-ring athletic ability, he has a great character, and he also is stuck on Superstars... which no one watches. Yoshi Tatsu's athleticism and charisma makes him a guy that I enjoy watching. The best WWE gave him was his 15 minutes of fame with that short fued with Tensai. WWE really has to open their eyes and realize this guys talent. He could easily replace some of the guys at the top right now.

These are just 5 out of a lot. Dolph deserves to get out of his stupid tag team and get away from Vickie, and he can be big. Alicia Fox could be big. David Otunga has the muscle to get to the top. Justin Gabriel has everything to be a great superstar. Some people need to stay at the bottom because they aren't as good as these guys like Curt Hawkins and Heath Slater. Put your thoughts in the comments.

Submit "Top 5: What Superstars Deserve a Push?" to Digg Submit "Top 5: What Superstars Deserve a Push?" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5: What Superstars Deserve a Push?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5: What Superstars Deserve a Push?" to Google

Updated 05-30-2012 at 05:56 AM by Dean Klebonas

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    curt hawkins or tyson kidd should replace the great khali why? because the great khali has gotten a longer time to work on his damn skills than tyson kidd and he still can not perform more than a big boot a punch(can't call that a clothesline) and a double handed chokeslam well woopdidoo look what big show and brodus clay can do alot more khali should be fired my opinion
    After reading these comments, I understand what you guys are saying. I Made a change.
    All the guys listed have great in ring ability, but dont have the mic work or character to get over. Before they can be pushed they need to further develop there characters.
    Its a shame that Drew McIntyre is hardly on the main shows these days. He has all of the potential to be a main event player and WWE is wasting it.

Tyson Kidd will probably either get a solid push on WWE's possible Cruiserweight show or compete for one of the mid-card titles. Either or, its still a good deal for him.

Alex Riley might be getting showcased on Raw more often. He has a bit of charisma and WWE needs to capitalize on it by giving him another gimmick.

I agree with your statement on Tyler Reks. He needs to be in more tag team bouts with Curt Hawkins on one of the main shows.

Yoshi Tasu is an excellent competitor in the ring and should be used better. WWE should turn him heel and give him a good, credible tag team run between him and Lord Tensai.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.