View RSS Feed

Dean Klebonas

Top 5: What Championships should come Back?

Rate this Entry
This is my second Top 5. My last one has had a lot of arguing, but I think this one will be a little more agreeable. A lot of great championships have disapeared over the years, so here are the the ones that should come back:
5. Cruiserweight Championship

This championship could do a lot to benifit WWE. Guys like Trent, Reks, Hawkins, and Riley could really use something to get noticed. This championship would give these guys and other undergraded superstars something to do other than fight on a show that no one watches.
4. Women's Championship

The Divas Division is slowly growing. Divas matches are the ones that are most likely to be fast-forwarded. There aren't enough story-lines. One championship for them going around is a little boring, so if this championship was brought back, The Divas might be a little more noticeable.

3. European Championship

This is a hard list, considering there weren't a lot of championships worth bringing back. This one would just give something else for them to fight about. I don't really know a lot about the championship, but it would be a good thing just to have...

2. Million Dollar Championship

Ted Dibiase Jr. is a very great competitor, and I think this title just fits in WWE. If Zack Ryder has his own championship, why can't Dibiase have his?

1. Hardcore Championship

I think, without a doubt, this will not be argued. This championship is an awesome championship. It is a championship that is well deserved by so many superstars, and it would definatley raise WWE status. This championship deserves to be in WWE

Submit "Top 5: What Championships should come Back?" to Digg Submit "Top 5: What Championships should come Back?" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5: What Championships should come Back?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5: What Championships should come Back?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT UP ABOUT RETURNING CHAMPIONSHIPS

I'm going to say this, what is the point of having these titles back if the current titles are rarely used, especially the Hardcore Title.

Why the Million Dollar?

Aren't you happy that they are not destroying the legacy of the Women's Championship anymore? That is why they have the Divas Title.

Where do you find enough wrestlers on this roster for the 24/7 storyline?

The only logic is the Cruiserweight if they have that Network program
    Updated 05-29-2012 at 09:52 AM by Jerichoholic-NL
    They should drop the us belt and introduce a Pure title (like ROH had) so technical wrestlers also have a title to go for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Villain
    They should drop the us belt and introduce a Pure title (like ROH had) so technical wrestlers also have a title to go for.
    You want a Pure title in WWE; a promotion that distances itself from wrestling and calls itself an entertainment company?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichoholic-NL
    PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT UP ABOUT RETURNING CHAMPIONSHIPS

I'm going to say this, what is the point of having these titles back if the current titles are rarely used, especially the Hardcore Title.

Why the Million Dollar?

Aren't you happy that they are not destroying the legacy of the Women's Championship anymore? That is why they have the Divas Title.

Where do you find enough wrestlers on this roster for the 24/7 storyline?

The only logic is the Cruiserweight if they have that Network program
    calm down its just a list. I can see the European Title replacing the US Championship by Antonio Cesaro. The Million Dollar championship would just be something like the Internet Championship, not important. Cruiserweight title needs to come back. The Hardcore Championship is just awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnHawk
    You want a Pure title in WWE; a promotion that distances itself from wrestling and calls itself an entertainment company?
    Yes. It's still the biggest promotion that displays wrestling. I can see why a promotion haves two major belts, when they have two brands (for what it's worth nowadays), but having two minor belts like the us and ic belts, with the same prestige, for the same talent is not really that logic. If you remove one, bring in some kind of pure belt, you create a oppertunity for low- and midcarders with technical skills to display their talents in a different kind of match up.
    With this, you can create a platform that also interrests wrestling fans and so you earn more money in the long way.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.