View RSS Feed

Dean Klebonas

Top 5: Who should return to WWE Today?

Rate this Entry
I decided to start a series of posts call Top 5. Today I'm going to name 5 people who should return to wwe.
5. Batista

Batista is one of the most remembered stars in WWE. He was a great superstar. If Batista was to return to WWE, I could see him easily being a champion. Also, Batista is amazing in-ring and on-mic. He would do great back in WWE.

4. John Morrison

Right now, there are some posts on ewrestling news that John Morrison is thinking of going over to TNA... NO! Jo Mo would do much better back in WWE. Nothing against TNA, but a superstar like Morrison... I just can't see him doing anything in TNA. If I were him, I would try to get back with WWE.

3. Big Daddy V

I Have always been a gigantic Big Daddy V fan. In WWE right now, there are no big guys. Big Show, in my mind, is nothing. Kane is doing OK, and Mark Henry WAS the best monster. If Big Daddy V came back, he and Henry would be a great tag team, or like he said in an interview on ewrestling news, him and Kharma would be great and bring back mixed tag.

2. Boogeyman

Here's my one problem with WWE right now. There is nothing new and unpredictable or scary anymore to get me on the edge of my seat. Boogeyman has the type of appearance that could do a lot to benefit WWE. Boogeyman is unpredictable, scary, exciting, and he is also a great in-ring competitor. He would do great in WWE.

1. Jeff Hardy

This one, I know is gonna be argued. A LOT. Though Jeff Hardy is doing good in TNA, TNA is not as big as WWE. WWE is Jeff's home and I know so many fans just watch TNA to watch Jeff Hardy. If Jeff Hardy was to go back to WWE, he could please himself, along with all those people who are just itching for a Jeff Hardy WWE return. Also, there is a lot more at WWE for Jeff, so I think he would do a lot by going over to WWE.

Submit "Top 5: Who should return to WWE Today?" to Digg Submit "Top 5: Who should return to WWE Today?" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5: Who should return to WWE Today?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5: Who should return to WWE Today?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I really only agree with Morrison. The rest do nothing for me. Well, Batista does a little something but that's about it. Hardy is perfect for TNA. Boogeyman and V? I hope you were joking. I would say Angle and Mr. Kennedy should return over the others.
    Well I like the excitement Boogeyman brings, although he has to work on his in-ring performance. Big Daddy V I just feel would give Matt Striker something to do. V might be better off if he came back as Viscera also, but I just has always liked to see a big guy crushing people in the ring like he did.
    Certainly wouldn't look like my list. No MVP, Shelton Benjamin?
    I like the 3 who chose which is Batista, Jeff Hardy and John Morrison but they aren't that great on the mic but there presence back in the E would be awesome I've always been a fan of theres but 2 other 2 not so much like some of you said I would rather have Kurt Angle and Rod Van Dam return.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.