View RSS Feed

TeamDrama

Faces vs. Heels: Who dominates overall?

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Hello, I'm TeamDrama here with my third post. This post here is referenced to the fact that Faces and Heels are competitors within a competitive company. So, without further or due.

Top Heels:
Big Show
Daniel Bryan
Kane
Cody Rhodes
Del Rio?

These guys are considered to be the WWE's most talked about Heels. They have the mic skills, with the possible exception for Del Rio. Awesome in ring ability, besides Kane and BigShow. They're very hated by the fans, except for Daniel. He is over in a positive/negative way. Interpret how ever you want.
Can't complain with them at all. There seems to be more Heels than Faces. Top ones. Let's determine.

Face:
John Cena
CM Punk
Sheamus
Randy Orton
Christain

These guys are awesome. All have held the WWE/World title at least once and main events PPVs More than twice. Great mic, in ring psychology, hard worker ect. So, in retrospect, I believe that faces over shadow the heels. Not by qaunity of wrestlers but quantity of fans. If you are a Heel than who would want to see you every week with someone they like. A Face. So, the Heels only draw because of the Face that represent that in whatever feud they're in.

In conclusion:
You can have mic skil. In ring skill. Ect. If you cannot Draw, you are no good. And that's a significant reason why Heels stay successfully relevant. Because they feed off of the Faces Drawing power. A Heel with no Face is no good forany business. That raps it up. Give me your feed back. Thank you.

Submit "Faces vs. Heels: Who dominates overall?" to Digg Submit "Faces vs. Heels: Who dominates overall?" to del.icio.us Submit "Faces vs. Heels: Who dominates overall?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Faces vs. Heels: Who dominates overall?" to Google

Comments

it's quite an ok thread and welcome the heels do make the feud without heels you wouldn't have a feud and the face couldn't do anything either they need each other to feed off off else you will get sick of faces for example the cena syndrome we got sick of him because not one heel we liked quite a bit could beat him and sometimes it was 2 men beating on him but yet cena prevailed it needs to at least look legit. for a heel to win cleanly or cheating
    We have seen face vs face matches occasionally. Hell, we got two of them at Wrestlemania this year. I don't remember a heel vs heel 1-on-1 match. If you can't have even a match without a face, you can't say that heels are more important than faces.
    I like the List. I would have to disagree with Kane though. I watched Raw and when he came down in that match between Punk and Bryan, and beat DB down, the crowd went nuts. Plus, I feel Bryan's losing steam, and very quickly.

I guess instead of Kane, I would put Miz in there. Even though he seems like he's stuck in quick sand, he's still very hated. Kane is more of a tweener. No Friends, All Enemies type. Not looking for cheers or boos. Just go out and destroy...the way he should be.

Good Blog
    How could you forget about the #HEEL Dolph Ziggler?!
    I thought Jericho was one of the top heels?
    Sorry, Big Show is not a top heel.
    Kane cannot be called as a heel...in this juncture of his career...ppl are cheering him in what ever he's doing...they chered for him against Cena/RKO (lesser than Cena though)/DB/CMP(even against CMP he got few cheers)...

Kane is a person who is respected by all WWE Fans...so E should drop heel angle with him..n make him tweener...

Same the case with DB, ppl are cheering him except against CMP or Kane...DB would make a better anti-hero...make him tweener....(with a bit more heelish outlook)

U missed Dolph in heels list....n also Jericho....Bigshow is not a top heel....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.