View RSS Feed

Dean Klebonas

My Dream Champions of WWE Today

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
These are the people that I think deserve to be champions. I based this on their in-ring ability, status (popular or not), their mic skills, and I also think back to when these people did hold these championships and thought if they were good the the championships or not. Here it is:

WWE Champion: The Miz

World Heavyweight Champion: Mark Henry

Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes

U.S.A. Champion: Zack Ryder

Divas Championship: Kelly Kelly

Tag Team Champions: The Usos

Submit "My Dream Champions of WWE Today" to Digg Submit "My Dream Champions of WWE Today" to del.icio.us Submit "My Dream Champions of WWE Today" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Dream Champions of WWE Today" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WWE Champion: Cm Punk he's brought something back to the title that people like Randy Orton, John Cena & Edge took away from it trading t every month

World Heavyweight Champion: Dolph Ziggler don't like the guy but he's got all the talent and have to face he will be one of the top guys and could become the face of the company

United States Champion: Seth Rollins we all know he should be in the main roster soon and think this title could be the first he wins and think he can bring credit back to it

Intercontinental Champion: Christian think the title is with the right person at the minute but maybe end of the year beginning of next would like to see Ryback as champion

Tag Team Champions: The Usos they have to be the best tag team in the company at the minute and think they should be the ones to defeat Truth/Kingston

Divas Champion: Kharma can't wait for her to return and think it won't take long for her to destroy the divas division would love to see a fued between her and beth pheonix
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.